RPGM Complete Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy [v 1.11] [Kedama Qube] ENGLISH PATCH 1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Anybody got a full save file? The other save files from this thread and drive dont have some the scenes done.

LegendToZero

Apr 20, 2020
Idk, what i download this file before update or after update but i use my rpgm on my phone to play this game, this it work but the map like grass and mob gone, what i gonna do to fixed it?

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
I just went through the entire game without getting fucked once. That's a bit surprising. It's not like I was trying to avoid it, either. Do I have to let that hot spring loser fuck Lisette in the ass to get the lewd things going?

There's a small hint in the previous room. Just a small one. You might have to look carefully.

Not... really. She pops in at the very end. Unless I'm missing a lot of content, which is likely.
how to solve this?
1632332238810.png
i think i already clear this quest
1632332315172.png

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
the basement is for brothel. you need to get pregnant 3 or more until you get new quest. then their will be a women in nursing room with a ? mark. then she take you some where and after that. talk to her and then say yes. get pregnant again but this is 5000 pound baby. make sure you get apple salad recipe or higher than 200 to cook and eat once a day. if you failed. first save in front of the kitchen. pick the food you want to cook. if it failed. go back to the menu without exiting the game and load the game again. try again until you get the food. once you give birth to 5000 pound baby. you get new quest
where i can get apple?

Jan 25, 2018
the (i hope is the) final boss first form is easy, but in his (her) second form is unbeatable with two guardians, and every 2 attack my mage die, i'm helpless, i even cheated to lvl 50 both caracters.
Olso i cannot find "mysterious essence" and "ebonite" that i need for better equips.
Some help pls, tnx.

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
the (i hope is the) final boss first form is easy, but in his (her) second form is unbeatable with two guardians, and every 2 attack my mage die, i'm helpless, i even cheated to lvl 50 both caracters.
Olso i cannot find "mysterious essence" and "ebonite" that i need for better equips.
Some help pls, tnx.
how to get flour?

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
It is at a pretty weird place indeed, some "ruins" I think it it like 1 map north, and then 2 or 3 maps west of the starting camp, not 100% on the placement, it is long since I played it
ya i found it it is how you say go to the camp and then go - up , left , left [ till you find the beach ] and down there you will find a pear go there then you will find the ruins that is the gallary [ idk why they did not just put the gallary option in the menu ]

Banner_Tsubaki.png chiyo abnner 3.png

Reactions: Gummiel

mubon21

Jul 8, 2020
where is top left regmint on the legacy 2 quest "the magic gate on top left regmint to go to floating island"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote