• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy [v 1.11] [Kedama Qube] ENGLISH PATCH 1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 27, 2019
RJ238972_img_main.jpg
Developer: Kedama Qube
For game version: 1.11
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator notes:

Small review:

I added cheat weapons, in case you don't want to grind, click to see where they are.

DOWNLOAD

This patch also includes a small FAQ to help people complete the game.

TRANSLATION SCREENSHOTS:
Lisette01.png Lisette02.png Lisette03.png Lisette04.png Lisette05.png

Last edited:

huy1000ct

Aug 17, 2017
Erm, how do i unpack the game? In the guide they said "select .rgss file" but i can't find any or anything similar to it
It's pretty much empty when i use the decrypter, this is my first time so i have no ideas 1592421278778.png

Reactions: woofie

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
Erm, how do i unpack the game? In the guide they said "select .rgss file" but i can't find any or anything similar to it
It's pretty much empty when i use the decrypter, this is my first time so i have no ideas View attachment 696257
You can find the .rgss file in the games main directory it is called Game.rgss3a or something similar alongside the Game.exe, Data Folder, System Folder etc, it isn't located in the system folder, so you should find it in the folder containing the system folder.

Jiiiiii

Apr 7, 2018
When I tried to replace the files, everything is still japanese. I still don't know what I did wrong?

Reactions: woofie

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
its not thou?
You can find the .rgss file in the games main directory it is called Game.rgss3a or something similar alongside the Game.exe, Data Folder, System Folder etc, it isn't located in the system folder, so you should find it in the folder containing the system folder.
I tried the steps and .. its still in japanese?
I tried patching the 1.11 and adding the translation .. didn't do a thing

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
When I tried to replace the files, everything is still japanese. I still don't know what I did wrong?
Make sure to delete or rename the rgss file before you run it, otherwise it will still pull the data from within that file, instead of the patchs files

its not thou?

I tried the steps and .. its still in japanese?
I tried patching the 1.11 and adding the translation .. didn't do a thing
Assuming you actually have the game itself, if you can't find the rgss file check your antivirus maybe it quarantined it or somerthing

Jiiiiii

Apr 7, 2018
ok it work!, it just that when trying to "archive" in decrypter page, that was suppose to mean.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote