RPGM Complete Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy [v 1.11] [Kedama Qube] ENGLISH PATCH 1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

giantwang42069

Jun 9, 2020
when i try to run the game it tells me it cant find an audio/bgm file? am i missing something from the main game download?

Dec 27, 2019
Would anyone happen to have a link to the full audio files that can replace the missing ones I apparently have?
Read the "Installation" part of the OP, you are missing the rtp.
How do i get the "Breastfeeding" scene? i talked to Raul while in lactating state but nothing happen
Mmm, I think you need to be a follower of Hecate, I'll add that to the hint when I update the patch.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
how far do I need to go through main quests to make Lis become a slut?

ramdanganronpa

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone give me full walkthrough. Im stuck in main story

Pirate's hideout: check if the watch got any info out of Kicks..

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
Is it possible to get more info on your accepted quests? Sometimes I forget details and don't remember where to go.

ChillyBean888

Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone know where to find this "Lotion Slime"? It says Deep Forest but I already checked and it doesn't seem to spawn there even at night.
Also, I can't seem to find the Pirate's Hideout.

Last edited:

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Finished the game and it was excellent translation small grammar error here and their but sentence are still coherent and understandable some irrevelent untranslated but most of the dialogue are translated so thank you for your hard work and hope to see your next translation project .Here hoping it this one or something similar

Reactions: MediocreTranslation

ramdanganronpa

Dec 26, 2017
Sorry for interrupt again. Where i can find forge for kunui's ambitions? Go to the forge at night. Thanks for helping me

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote