LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Renpy version 2.70 is over year old. Any news when it might be updated?
Been a while since I came around this thread, but last time I checked, the Renpy version was supposed to catch up once the party arc was finished. If that hasn't changed, I'd presume the party arc is still ongoing then. Must be even close to wrapping up?

Either way, feel free to wait for someone to correct me, if I'm mistaken.

Apr 5, 2022
Been a while since I came around this thread, but last time I checked, the Renpy version was supposed to catch up once the party arc was finished. If that hasn't changed, I'd presume the party arc is still ongoing then. Must be even close to wrapping up?

Either way, feel free to wait for someone to correct me, if I'm mistaken.
Yeah its gonna get updated when the party is done. Also i think when it does get updated the dark scenes will be gone from there too. So if you like those scenes then keep the version you have now unless someone is willing to make a mod that puts them back in or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Can't we get removed scenes of this game
Sure can. Just grab the build that was live before the cuts happened. Version2.852b, I presume if I'm not mistaken?
Of-course that would block you from the newer content so it's not really a full solution but, right now that seems to be your only choice.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Where can I find that
Depends on your preference. If you just want to scene hop and enjoy the VN aspects, the Unofficial Renpy version of the game here is still on 2.70b. I'm presuming it has all the missing stuff that you are seeking. However, if you want to play the official sandbox RPGM version - that's a bit more complicated. I do have a copy archived, but I'm not going to upload it. You have no reason to trust a random stranger like me and I'd rather not risk it either.

Instead, I suggest googling "Lisa 2.0852b download" and then go web diving. Careful where you download it from though. Scan your downloads with a proper AV to avoid unwanted surprises.

Samhain71

Sep 4, 2021
Depends on your preference. If you just want to scene hop and enjoy the VN aspects, the Unofficial Renpy version of the game here is still on 2.70b. I'm presuming it has all the missing stuff that you are seeking. However, if you want to play the official sandbox RPGM version - that's a bit more complicated. I do have a copy archived, but I'm not going to upload it. You have no reason to trust a random stranger like me and I'd rather not risk it either.

Instead, I suggest googling "Lisa 2.0852b download" and then go web diving. Careful where you download it from though. Scan your downloads with a proper AV to avoid unwanted surprises.
You can get the RPGM version here

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes