Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It should happen near the end of the game (still not sure though). Ofc it won't be forced :)
Thank you for the info friend cage stuff has always been a big turn off for me. Which people might find a bit weird when I would be more than happy to lick Saul's cum out of Lisa lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragofinder

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Thank you for the info friend cage stuff has always been a big turn off for me. Which people might find a bit weird when I would be more than happy to lick Saul's cum out of Lisa lol.
Yeah, I can do without the cage and cum eating. :(

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
acho que é hora de colocar uma gaiola de castidade no Paul, o pau dele não será mais necessário
Somente em inglês por favor!
Only in English, please!

Unless you add the translation with it.

Forum rules, and all that jazz.

Don't want you to get into trouble from "bad" habits...

Have a great day!

Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
Somente em inglês por favor!
Only in English, please!

Unless you add the translation with it.

Forum rules, and all that jazz.

Don't want you to get into trouble from "bad" habits...

Have a great day!
Maybe some day i will

"Bad habits" that was funny

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The scene in the park, where Lisa is questioned by a guy for wearing a skimpy swimsuit, and then presumed to be a prostitute, would never happen in the UK. It's quite common here for women to sunbathe in skimpy swimsuits in city parks. This might happen in some more conservative European countries, but in Britain we're far too liberal for such a thing to be viewed in that way.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

fbass

May 18, 2017
The scene in the park, where Lisa is questioned by a guy for wearing a skimpy swimsuit, and then presumed to be a prostitute, would never happen in the UK. It's quite common here for women to sunbathe in skimpy swimsuits in city parks. This might happen in some more conservative European countries, but in Britain we're far too liberal for such a thing to be viewed in that way.
Guess I need to move to Britain

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes