2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Show less
Hi, how's it hanging? Inceton here with a few crucial updates. You might want to read this...

Sooo... Let's start with Limits of Sky ('cause you have a million questions about what's happening). After playing the game myself (for the first time, sadly) and a longer deliberation along with a lot of consulting inside the studio, I decided to CANCEL Limits of Sky. It's gone, kaput, canceled, buried. Why? Well, it's quite simple, the game is fucking boring and it doesn't have NTR, cuckholding or anything similar and it's supposed to be an INCETON NTR game. Rather than fixing a ton of the game which would take months, I decided to just create a new game. More info on that game will be dropped soon. All I can show you for now is the Main Character

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022

Show less
Hi, how's it hanging? Inceton here with a few crucial updates. You might want to read this...

Sooo... Let's start with Limits of Sky ('cause you have a million questions about what's happening). After playing the game myself (for the first time, sadly) and a longer deliberation along with a lot of consulting inside the studio, I decided to CANCEL Limits of Sky. It's gone, kaput, canceled, buried. Why? Well, it's quite simple, the game is fucking boring and it doesn't have NTR, cuckholding or anything similar and it's supposed to be an INCETON NTR game. Rather than fixing a ton of the game which would take months, I decided to just create a new game. More info on that game will be dropped soon. All I can show you for now is the Main Character
Uh, that sucks, i kind of started to like Sky and was looking forward to seeing where her story will end up. Sure it was a slow burn, but as someone who doesn't mind slow burns, in fact i appreciate them as it helps develop character story more, and also this was a vn with a female protagonist which are very much needed more i feel like as most vn's feature a guy as a main character so a change of pace was appreciated, im kind of bummed by this. I hope we get to see her and her best friend (which i also found intriguing) down the line. At least we are getting a new game with her sister looks like

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Uh, that sucks, i kind of started to like Sky and was looking forward to seeing where her story will end up. Sure it was a slow burn, but as someone who doesn't mind slow burns, in fact i appreciate them as it helps develop character story more, im kind of bummed by this. I hope we get to see her and her best friend (which i also found intriguing) down the line. At least we are getting a new game with her sister looks like
inceton said sky will appear in the next game .

1698765183728.png

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
inceton said sky will appear in the next game .

View attachment 3049379
Cool, question is will she still be the same girl with the same issues (like her dying) or will they totally rewrite her? I hope not. I liked her just the way she was, her whole situation was kind of unique, haven't experienced it in any other vn so naturally i was invested in her story

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
In a way I'm not surprised, but still kinda sucks. Guess he'll have to take the steam page for this down as well.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The game had a decent premise, but nothing happened. She makes a bucket list of things she wants to do, then barely tries to do any of it. She is dying so is on borrowed time. Why was she not doing anything? I think someone could take the basic idea and make it something better.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I'm not saying the studio is a mess, but I think the head needs to watch what his people are doing. I mean how do you have an NTR specific wing and the writers just decide to not only have a game with zero NTR, but the main barely does anything sexual at all? I get they were aiming for a slow burn.....but it makes sense why dude put the hammer down on the game. He clearly gave them writing freedom and they just made a different game altogether.

Jan 3, 2023
Inceton games "strikes out" again .... an arguably 'major' developer abandoning a project after starting it .... that's the last straw for me and Inceton... buh bye

Jan 3, 2023
I'm not saying the studio is a mess, but I think the head needs to watch what his people are doing. I mean how do you have an NTR specific wing and the writers just decide to not only have a game with zero NTR, but the main barely does anything sexual at all? I get they were aiming for a slow burn.....but it makes sense why dude put the hammer down on the game. He clearly gave them writing freedom and they just made a different game altogether.
but it is ... (a mess)

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I don't think neither this nor Inside Jennifer has anything to do with NTR (and I not defending not attacking it... It's another issue). Someone said "people conflate female promiscuity with NTR", but this doesn't seem to be the case since none of the most prominent female protagonist games have this tag (to name a few, A Wife and Mother, Good Girl Gone Bad, Anna Exciting Affection, Project Myriam, Fashion Business, Bright Past -- Our Red String has, but it's multiple protagonist *); and the official tag definition says "[Netorare is] Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC". Thus, since it may be the case that Inceton NTR has a little more than 10% of the total patrons of both Inceton Patreon pages due to this brand "Inceton Games NTR" driving away the NTR-phobes while, at the same time, displeasing the NTR-philes (because they download a game supposed to have NTR and find none), I hope they change the name of this branch of their business, otherwise, they may end up canceling game after game due to lack of financial support. Just to make it clear, I like both Inside Jennifer and Limits of Sky, so my point is not to bash the games; au contraire, I'd like Inceton to be successful and not have to cancel his games. If he weren't an established developer, I think he may would have continued with Limits of Sky, but, since he is one of the most prominent developers and the other side of his business amasses almost 90% of his support, I find it hard any game of the Inceton NTR branch will have any continuity if it doesn't gather more patrons. Maybe changing its name will help.

* If someone wants more statistics, as of now, F95 Zone has 982 games listed as exclusively female protagonist (i.e., no male protagonist); of those, only 96 are listed as NTR, which proves the point that having a female protagonist doesn't make a game NTR. Of course, I didn't play 'em all to check if they're really NTR or just another case of bad branding... But, just as a side note, of those 96 games, 28 have been canceled, and only 17 have been finished (7 are kinetic; and I don't know how many of the others had a proper finale and how many were one of those cases of rushing things because of lack of success). Curiously, the only game listed among the finished that's more known is "Anna Exciting Affection Chapter 1: Unofficial Ren'py Remake", which is fan-made; but the original one doesn't have a NTR tag, thus it's obviously a case of mistagging and we can exclude this one. Of course, one can make a female protagonist game with NTR, but then one should have to design her as male protagonists are usually designed -- I just don't know if there's a market for that, at least, here...

Last edited:

Strawbbberrry

Mar 27, 2019
Well, this game wasn't boring. Main heroine, Skye, invites sympathy and pity. She's better than some "bimbo-style" heroines. There were some good and interesting moments (like "mouse whisperer", DnD etc). IMO, "Mia" (both parts) was boring as hell. "Skye" much better.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes