2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can't wait. Love how he goes with it. Well written and actually interesting as a story which is rare here.

NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
Any information on the release date of the next update? I don't see any recent posts on their patreon and the last update I see was to expect the update "next week" which was made over 3 weeks ago.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Any information on the release date of the next update? I don't see any recent posts on their patreon and the last update I see was to expect the update "next week" which was made over 3 weeks ago.
they said all other projects are halted as they are working or releasing the final version of returning to mia this month . so i assume sometime next month

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
"Hi, how's it hanging? Inceton here with a few crutial updates. You might want to read this...

Sooo... Let's start with Limits of Sky ('cause you have a million questions about what's happening). After playing the game myself (for the first time, sadly) and a longer deliberation along with a lot of consulting inside the studio, I decited to CANCEL Limits of Sky. It's gone, kaput, canceled, buried. Why? Well, it's quite simple, the game is fucking boring and it doesn't have NTR, cuckholding or anything similar and it's supposed to be an INCETON NTR game. Rather than fixing a ton of the game which would take months, I decided to just create a new game. More info on that game will be dropped soon. All I can show you for now is the Main Character."

yes. abandon

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
"Hi, how's it hanging? Inceton here with a few crutial updates. You might want to read this...

Sooo... Let's start with Limits of Sky ('cause you have a million questions about what's happening). After playing the game myself (for the first time, sadly) and a longer deliberation along with a lot of consulting inside the studio, I decited to CANCEL Limits of Sky. It's gone, kaput, canceled, buried. Why? Well, it's quite simple, the game is fucking boring and it doesn't have NTR, cuckholding or anything similar and it's supposed to be an INCETON NTR game. Rather than fixing a ton of the game which would take months, I decided to just create a new game. More info on that game will be dropped soon. All I can show you for now is the Main Character."

yes. abandon
ngl i wont mind if they just scrap this and start from the ground up like how they are doing it with shackbang

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

yes. abandon
pff, that's pathetic, I hope they lose some supporters, what a fucking shit team is this.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

yes. abandon
wait i just found out this is a real statement . i thought you were trolling due to the played it for the 1st time statement . damn how did inceton mess up this bad . this game went on for a whole year without the dev even playing the game once .i just hope their next game is a mix of this and IJ instead of simply following the mistakes IJ .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
wait i just found out this is a real statement . i thought you were trolling due to the played it for the 1st time statement . damn how did inceton mess up this bad . this game went on for a whole year without the dev even playing the game once .i just hope their next game is a mix of this and IJ instead of simply following the mistakes IJ .

I can only hope for Lust Theory 3..

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I can only hope for Lust Theory 3..
well its not looking good since we know that game is being rushed out . development started just some time ago and they did not even have a proper plan for the story as of a few weeks ago and now they are trying to release it next month . yeah i dont see it going to well .

larp66

Jun 12, 2017

Where did you read this message? I have been subscribing to his/theirs patreon for a while, specifitly for Limits of Sky, and I haven't got that message in my feed !

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Where did you read this message? I have been subscribing to his/theirs patreon for a while, specifitly for Limits of Sky, and I haven't got that message in my feed !
its on their main page not the NTR one

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes