• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
For the most part, did you do the work stuff, meet Yumi there? Sorry, been a while since I looked at that version.
yup yup, went to work, she came by, went ona date, went to her house to game,etc. Then she got pissed because the MC acted funny around Lily coming to school. He went to catch up to her after she stormed off then the things that I mentioned above happened.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yup yup, went to work, she came by, went ona date, went to her house to game,etc. Then she got pissed because the MC acted funny around Lily coming to school. He went to catch up to her after she stormed off then the things that I mentioned above happened.
Thought there was a way to talk to her again and explain, but I might be getting the later scripts ...sorry, it all blends together any more. Might try going back to her place and talk, but either way, you are basically done, might depend on the path too.
Unfortunately, we will have to start over again this time, due to all the UI changes, the new hint system, and so on, so it won't matter much if you missed something, other than the fun of doing it now. Even after helping to write most of this update, I am looking forward to playing it through once they get through the coding part, It will be nice to see how much better it's gotten, and how it flows in the game.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone

It's still taking time to release and I will unpause pledges when release is out only.

Renders are all done , it's all a matter to finish making the whole rework to work properly, we rework also dialogues from the very start of the game. Tons been done but still on progress to finish .
Once i see clear on all i'll give details of the next update content without spoilers ;)

On team side , it moved a lot , and JD won't work with us , now the team , is The Devian , Baal and Ariku

Thanks tons for your patience and support !
Just a reminder only new patrons will be charge

Ariku​

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So we should be expecting an update any time now?
Yeah, it should not be too much longer, almost everything is written, mostly rendered, and they are finishing the coding now as far as I know. Then once we test it, we should have it out soon after. I am a bit out of the loop on the coding part of it, but I will let you guys know when I know more.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone

As we won't release in october , I keep pausing billing for actual patrons.

Many things are moving in personal life and gives us ( More Ariku ) very short time to give for finishing the release. Even if most is done we still have to set it up to be smoothly playable.

I'll keep you all informed of any progress.

Thanks for you patience and passion for Lily

Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018

Project On hold
Hello everyone!

I'm not coming with a great new , but I need to be realist on this... I won't be able to continue the game for now. Sadly many things moved in my life and need to be fixed before i can truely focus on the game again.
I will unlaunch the patreon before the end of the month and start it again when I know that I will be able to continue the game...

I want to thank every single person who supported the game so far! I will finish it! but i need to fix my life first. I do hope you'll understand .

Ariku

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ariku That´s a bummer to hear that.I hope you can fix your real life.I´m pretty sure that everyone can understand that you put your game on hold for the time.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Edit: sry had a kneejerk reaction to bad news after getting more bad news from a certain other guy that never seems to release an update, despite saying he will. 100x over.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
ROFL these developers are notrious for having break downs and apparently so much shit is happening to people getting TONS of free money they always gotta break. Can we get some actual professionals in this market with an actual work ethic? Between Milfy City and now this jesus christ..
Yeah, its not like these people are like people that have lives or something. The entitlement in this post in insane.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
ROFL these developers are notrious for having break downs and apparently so much shit is happening to people getting TONS of free money they always gotta break. Can we get some actual professionals in this market with an actual work ethic? Between Milfy City and now this jesus christ..
Tons of money... :rolleyes:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The guy was physically injured and is having to deal with a lot of crap, lawyers, government, doctors, ex-employers, and more... Add to that the fact that he was spending more on this game than he was making (under $50 a month, which he put on hold months ago), and the rest of us were doing it for free, so you can see where it might take a backseat to real life problems. Sorry if that bothers you, but unfortunately, real life has to take priority over what is effectively a hobby for now. Had he been making "tons of money", he could be working on the game and not having to deal with all that, and maybe not even gotten hurt in the first place.

I love this game and can't wait to get back to work on it, but until the governments of the world stop making people jump through flaming hoops of red tape to get anywhere, this is where we are.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
i startet the game new but everytime i enter a room, and get out back to the kitchen the game spamms me with script errors

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i startet the game new but everytime i enter a room, and get out back to the kitchen the game spamms me with script errors
Did you by chance extract the game over top of an old folder?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That third screenshot has me interested but the last update being nearly a year ago is concerning.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That third screenshot has me interested but the last update being nearly a year ago is concerning.
Yes, Yumi is great.
It Looks like the game might be abandoned.

View attachment 597036
It is not abandoned, but it is on hold. The head of the team got disabled and is having to go through a lot right now. That said, he stopped charging people while he is taking a break from the game and trying to get his life back together and learn more while he can.

With any luck, we can get back to it when he is ready, but I am afraid I don't know how much longer that will be. You know how slow governments can be, and now the world is falling apart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Yes, Yumi is great.

It is not abandoned, but it is on hold. The head of the team got disabled and is having to go through a lot right now. That said, he stopped charging people while he is taking a break from the game and trying to get his life back together and learn more while he can.

With any luck, we can get back to it when he is ready, but I am afraid I don't know how much longer that will be. You know how slow governments can be, and now the world is falling apart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for letting me know.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes