VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
View attachment 309184

I was wondering where Lily was and finally sent me a snap of and Lily. Now i know where she is sometimes :)

I wonder if those two could be at once in my .... Oops sorry .....

Enjoy , render made by ;)

Ariku

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::love::love::love::love::giggle: BEST.....RENDER.....EVER!!!(well today at least..my mind changes alot as each days passes :p )

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Fixes for normal version only!

( bathroom and yumi quest not triggering if launched a corruption on step sister) this patch is only for normal version family patch will be done a bit later after testing route, copy paste files and replace them into the game folder ,

I added also a save game at the beginning of the last patch and yumi triggered well. sorry for any trouble during your fun time. View attachment 309061
form your saves you can just go to sleep one night to put back yumi variables to normal.
I do the family patch fixed test it and send after.
Got another error before reading this thread, hope this fix could also fixed both error I'd found.

-----------------------------

Edit

After reading the thread again, this fix might not helping, as I didn't apply the family patch to the game.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys! I cant meet the mother in the afternoon in the kichen to help her, she is always in the bathroom. What's the matter?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@chuckypetya

It might be a bug/glitch if you open the screen that shows all of the girls in the list and click on one of their pictures it'll cause the mother to pop up at the kitchen table. Then you can talk to her.

Reactions: chuckypetya

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Good day to you all!
On the way for patch v0.4 report!
-60% of the story is written
-40% of the renders are done and ready around 350 renders including new roaming and interface images.
-6 animation of 60 frames are ready

Whole start of next patch is all done , now we're getting inside the new Bio system with this we'll stop using the quest helper that leads to errors between patches , and get back onto basic system using only renpy language so it can survive between updates. the game shape it self will be redone from the start to get a Bio system that will remember what you did previously. also , with this you'll be able to see what you know about a specific character , exception on characters that mc knows since forever ( example Helen will have the same bio all the time only a relationship text will evolve depending on your decisions,), (For Nora it will change along the game as when you meet her you don't know her at all.)

This patch will include the inventory and shop system. Also to avoid boring grindy time at work, we're working on events there for it to be "interesting" to go.

Few events are added in the roaming also to spend time with girls.

before any release will be done , we'll make it pass under the good hands of testers as we're not objective enough to play in different way as we know how to get somewhere. And we'll provide also 2 saves with different path taken with an option to change names in the parameters settings that we'll add in the interface.

We're doing all those changes, to avoid your gameplay to be interupt between updates in the future, we sadly haven't used the right way to include that quest helper. We're learning from our mistakes :)

So far to expect in next update:
-yumi romance pushed
-yumi corruption pushed
-Elise pushed
-Rose pushed on romance
-Rose pushed on corruption
-Rose ( super optionnal Netori )
-Quest on Helen/Jonas.
-Cath romance pushed ( if you haven't corrupted her before)
-Of course Lily will be there :)

Have a great day ( and sorry for my english ;) )

Ariku

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Good day to you all!
On the way for patch v0.4 report!
-60% of the story is written
-40% of the renders are done and ready around 350 renders including new roaming and interface images.
-6 animation of 60 frames are ready

Whole start of next patch is all done , now we're getting inside the new Bio system with this we'll stop using the quest helper that leads to errors between patches , and get back onto basic system using only renpy language so it can survive between updates. the game shape it self will be redone from the start to get a Bio system that will remember what you did previously. also , with this you'll be able to see what you know about a specific character , exception on characters that mc knows since forever ( example Helen will have the same bio all the time only a relationship text will evolve depending on your decisions,), (For Nora it will change along the game as when you meet her you don't know her at all.)

This patch will include the inventory and shop system. Also to avoid boring grindy time at work, we're working on events there for it to be "interesting" to go.

Few events are added in the roaming also to spend time with girls.

before any release will be done , we'll make it pass under the good hands of testers as we're not objective enough to play in different way as we know how to get somewhere. And we'll provide also 2 saves with different path taken with an option to change names in the parameters settings that we'll add in the interface.

We're doing all those changes, to avoid your gameplay to be interupt between updates in the future, we sadly haven't used the right way to include that quest helper. We're learning from our mistakes :)

So far to expect in next update:
-yumi romance pushed
-yumi corruption pushed
-Elise pushed
-Rose pushed on romance
-Rose pushed on corruption
-Rose ( super optionnal Netori )
-Quest on Helen/Jonas.
-Cath romance pushed ( if you haven't corrupted her before)
-Of course Lily will be there :)

Have a great day ( and sorry for my english ;) )

Ariku
Dialogue should be mostly done now, he just needs to review the corrections/changes and pass it on to the coder.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Heya fellow Lily's Curse-Fans!
I got an error saying "While running gamecode: ScriptError: could not find label 'p03kitroam1'."

Any clues what could cause this or how fix this?
Thank you!

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
(y) :love: Take your time Ariku and team :love: (y)

Hello everyone

Little message to push a note over our progress.

Baal is still on code to finish the bio system ( replacing the quest helper) and adding inventory and all new roaming and shops for the game.

On render side tons are prepared but not rendered yet ( animations are taking quite a while to render)

for this month we won't push an update for sure, we couldn't dedicate as much time we wished too on it. we were hoping to have an alpha for patrons only for this month even with partial content. but coding isn't done so we can't give you a unplayable release even for an alpha.

We're sorry for delay, so far , All june patron will get the release even if you stop pledging in july. and if you continue we will do a tier up and give earlier than planned.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and love for Lily!
For any release I will warn you all a week before we're sure we can release !

Ariku

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Mytez
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes