Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
No update for a long time and I wonder why, has this game been abandoned ?
at this point everyone think it has , tho the dev did say he would complete it no matter how long it took , but the dev aint really trust worthy

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Great game really. But i didn't understand why is ntr tag in genre I mean i didn't seen any ntr scene in the game Or probably I have not played it right. But if lily is protagonist then there is none ntr scene in the game from Lily's prospect. Then why ntr tag can anyone explain. Thank you

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Toushiro and L0b0ts

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Great game really. But i didn't understand why is ntr tag in genre I mean i didn't seen any ntr scene in the game Or probably I have not played it right. But if lily is protagonist then there is none ntr scene in the game from Lily's prospect. Then why ntr tag can anyone explain. Thank you
I think her husband can fuck other girls and there was a faithfull route before they went full whore I belive

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Shame this game is in an abandoned state, the good thing is the game is highly replayable because of it's epic scenes. It is unique NTR, even though it is not from MC perspective, but from the husband's perspective, so MC is NTRing husband by cheating with father in law and cheating with others, the best scenes is when Lilly is getting shagged by Father in law in main bed and husband walks in on them and thinks he is getting with a prostitute, and walks out and in the bar when she is getting with working glass guys in upstairs bar area and the husband is nearby not aware what is going on and many similar kind of scenes and cheating scenes. The husband bust them cheating when he smashes down the bathroom door and there are some dream sequences from husbands perspective if I remember correctly. Another cool scene is when father in law cooks dinner and Lilly gets all handsy with Father in law under the table while she is wearing her super sexy hot shorts. It really needs about three more major updates and to bring the game to an end and it will be the most epic adult game out there and all time classic. Just another game I supported that has been abandoned.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Shame this game is in an abandoned state, the good thing is the game is highly replayable because of it's epic scenes. It is unique NTR, even though it is not from MC perspective, but from the husband's perspective, so MC is NTRing husband by cheating with father in law and cheating with others, the best scenes is when Lilly is getting shagged by Father in law in main bed and husband walks in on them and thinks he is getting with a prostitute, and walks out and in the bar when she is getting with working glass guys in upstairs bar area and the husband is nearby not aware what is going on and many similar kind of scenes and cheating scenes. The husband bust them cheating when he smashes down the bathroom door and there are some dream sequences from husbands perspective if I remember correctly. Another cool scene is when father in law cooks dinner and Lilly gets all handsy with Father in law under the table while she is wearing her super sexy hot shorts. It really needs about three more major updates and to bring the game to an end and it will be the most epic adult game out there and all time classic. Just another game I supported that has been abandoned.
I feel very sorry for Nick lol he is so innocent and even not aware of what his wife is doing. And I'm surprised his wife spent more time with Fred than him. Even he is not suspicious a little bit. It's shame this game is abandoned. I mean it would be so epic to see Nick find out about his wife and after that what was his reaction.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes