RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Where are the sewers in Hadig? Its part of Lira's Rumors but I still can't find it I've been all over Hadig
Head to the pub and bug the npcs until you find the spear using party member, then with her in the active party, keep walking over the grate in the south area near the abandon shop. If you done everything, the spear user portait will appear saying "...". Do this three more times and she first wonder if you enjoying this and then point out that the grate shouldn't be blowing air up. She decide to borrow a key from her captain. Head to your headquarters and speak to her to get the key. Go back to the grate and you will have access now.

Reactions: criss

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
It's 100% translated, Chromium(translator) just skipped images since those kanjis aren't exactly editable text and he has 0 photoshop/paint skills as he stated earlier in his post... basically he also stated to read the "readme" in english, that explains what are those, basically u pick a zodiac sign that changes the base stats, levelling gain and the weapon of choice from mc... the monster encyclopedia also uses images instead of text, so, also not translated.
Full is full. If there are something not translated, and in this game its much, then its not a full translation for me and this here is just a clickbait.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
i download it but still same
It runs fine for me so ¯\(ツ)/¯ - where do you have the game and the RTPs for that matter installed? Might be folder access issues if they're in some of the troublesome ones like Program Files and whatever or somesuch.

Draxaxus

Feb 19, 2018
What are the best methods to increase your corruption? (Sleeping with girls isn't increasing anymore)

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
In the walkthrough from some website they say for Sakura's relationship progress to
Purify evil jewels from quiet crystals in your room after your first date/and then first night crawl as they call it but how do you even purify evil jewels with the quiet crystals (whatever that means)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How to make a robot maid?
Go to the Old Zincto Mine, search around for a place you can see but not reach, examine the walls nearby until you find the breakable one. Follow the path and kill the monster at the end, which is one of the Wanted Monsters. Go back to the beginning of the area and enter the house with an old man. His son was the one you saved by killing the monster. Talk to the old man to receive an item. Go to Forest Village Sennon and enter the weird-looking house. Talk to the person there to give the item. Go back to school and sleep before going back to the same place to receive your robot maid.

Reactions: BBM62

elql

Jan 13, 2018
i remember this one....i tried to play it in japanese but ended up quitting because the massive amount of dialogue i couldnt read and the fact that i spent most of the time without a clue of what the hell i was doing.

i´ll give it another try now....thx.

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
I kinda fucked myself after you fight leaf you change your formations but I accidentally quit out and I can't add party members in the empire (I think) can anyone give me a save after the fight with leaf and after you fidn the key? or tell me how to add allies to my party

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I kinda fucked myself after you fight leaf you change your formations but I accidentally quit out and I can't add party members in the empire (I think) can anyone give me a save after the fight with leaf and after you fidn the key? or tell me how to add allies to my party
You can change your party on the Kiyotama shop.

Draxaxus

Feb 19, 2018
2 Questions:
1º Star Tower is the place that happens the last fight? I'm afraid of going in there and couldn't travel and do other things.
2º How can I Level my corruption more than 100? Even when I gain points it won't rise

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
2 Questions:
1º Star Tower is the place that happens the last fight? I'm afraid of going in there and couldn't travel and do other things.
2º How can I Level my corruption more than 100? Even when I gain points it won't rise
1- You'll be able to leave even after entering Star Tower, so don't worry. It's just that after getting to the top, Return Wings won't work, so you'll need to walk back towards the teleporter to return to the tower. And you won't need to climb it again either, because you'll be able to go directly to the top floor.
2- There is no corruption over level 100. For some events you need to add the values of corruption and desire to reach the target number, so just increase your desire to the max and you'll be able to do everything.

Reactions: Draxaxus

Draxaxus

Feb 19, 2018
There's a guide for this game? There are somethings that i didn't accomplish yet, like some scenes, monsters, etc

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There's a guide for this game? There are somethings that i didn't accomplish yet, like some scenes, monsters, etc
Not that I know of. There's a walkthrough somewhere, but it is very unclear and badly written. Just tell me what you want to know and I'll answer. I have almost everything in the game, including the full bestiary.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes