RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
OK so maybe i'm stupid but i can't exit the 1st building when i'm asked to pick a new protection stone from counter and my sword at the 2nd floor (yeah the very start of the game XD ) i've speak to all npc & pick all the item but can't get to the 2nd floor where i need to pick my sword any advice ?
On second floor last room on left (upside) there is chest.

weissman

Apr 21, 2018
need help
im stuck in the ancient mansion where saki vanish and the only clue i have is the blue spirit that say the witch and the lizard things
help me

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
need help
im stuck in the ancient mansion where saki vanish and the only clue i have is the blue spirit that say the witch and the lizard things
help me
Talk with all spirits, if want to leave, talk with tentacle thing and press dance. Go to the room in the right side(not the one locked with 2 keys) ti'll the end, close to the bones and check the water, scene there. Return and go back to the room with 1 spirit and lots of statues, check the broken one(is the witch to get the first key), go to the room in the left and take a shower for another scene, check the piano or play the piano in one of the rooms. With one of these actions, u will be teleported to the left side outside of the mansion, go back inside and check the monument in the way... now if u return to the hall, all spirits will be reduced to 1 talk to it and it'll reveal something about the basement, go outside to the left area(the place where u teleported) and a new stairs should be in that area. Once done, u will get the second key. With 2 keys return to the hall and open the closed door to get Saki(Miko) back and finally talk with the blacksmith girl. Optionally u can go to the room where the red spirits asks u if X tile is ok to be a trap, there u get 3 equips.

Edit:
To complete the quest and remove blacksmith petrification, go back to the graveyard on the right, walk all the way ti'll where u fought the boss, u shall find another of the 3 cursed swords there, return to the miko, talk to her and she will say u need to find the last one, last one is within Fire Dragon Temple in the forest, enter it, go to the right then down the stairs, once in the first floor full of lava, u shall notice that in the middle above there's an area closed(dead end), go there along with Saki and she will discover an hidden passage, destroy the last cursed sword there and optionally fight the last of the lizard from the hunting quest. Return to the petrified girl and break the curse. Go to school, talk with the blacksmith, then return to her store for a scene. Once done, she will bring her body back to the school along with her.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Sharing my main-game save done, about 90% of CG's done, all Moon Cup battles done, fairy queen event done, hunted house done, etc. It's along cheated.exe and the files to run it, didn't found some scenes or how to trigger then, and too lazy to keep on trying, it's the closest to all done while playing game v1.11 or 1.12(forgot).

Edit: Also adding my publicdata, forgot to include when selecting the files to the first one.

Also i think i've recruited all girls but this one...
NO WORK GAME_CHEAT HELP ME

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
Aren't the first game in the series was removed from here due to rule against loli/underage characters? As I know, it's for good reasons to prevent bigger outside onlookers, but we'll see.
Shhhh... hey buddy, we got a good thing going here.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Sharing my main-game save done, about 90% of CG's done, all Moon Cup battles done, fairy queen event done, hunted house done, etc. It's along cheated.exe and the files to run it, didn't found some scenes or how to trigger then, and too lazy to keep on trying, it's the closest to all done while playing game v1.11 or 1.12(forgot).

Edit: Also adding my publicdata, forgot to include when selecting the files to the first one.

Also i think i've recruited all girls but this one...
rgss301.dll this miss

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
How do you change the difficulty in game? I chose easy for the extra loot then planned on switching to Hard but can't find the option.

Edit: Nevermind I found you have to talk to the statue in the school's attic after you've taken the cross.

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anything you can do with the seemingly petrified blacksmith in the first town? I've beaten the cursed sword, but there seem to be no other interactive things in the shop.
Head the cafe in the same town(It the first building as you enter the harbor from the map screen), an event will play out that strongly hint you to visit the shop again. Do so, and you'll get a new party member and a side quest.

Reactions: BrokenRose

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Whats the difference between easy, normal and hard? I thought I downloaded here the completed translated version but it seems its just a simple partial -.-

Reactions: Lucy_HeartSlutia

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Whats the difference between easy, normal and hard? I thought I downloaded here the completed translated version but it seems its just a simple partial -.-
It's 100% translated, Chromium(translator) just skipped images since those kanjis aren't exactly editable text and he has 0 photoshop/paint skills as he stated earlier in his post... basically he also stated to read the "readme" in english, that explains what are those, basically u pick a zodiac sign that changes the base stats, levelling gain and the weapon of choice from mc... the monster encyclopedia also uses images instead of text, so, also not translated.

Reactions: Baemz

Shapless

Sep 4, 2017
Hey! I remeber this one! Played it waaay before it had any translation...
Now I can understand what is going on on the screen. Thank you!

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes