• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say the quest has to do with the reporter that barges in during your talk with the manager of the doll store. One ending you get to side with the reporter and save the people being turned into dolls. One ending where you side with the succubus and can send people you defeat to become dolls. And the bad end, you become a doll.

Grunge62

Jan 25, 2018
Quick question I haven't found an answer here (or on the wiki either):
How does one start the 2nd Eisek quest to get access to dragonfruit?
I finished the "mob mentality" quest, but pretty much nothing changed, he doesn't give me new topics (affection still too low and can't seem to raise it by any means) or sell anything else.

Any insights on this are most welcomed

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Quick question I haven't found an answer here (or on the wiki either):
How does one start the 2nd Eisek quest to get access to dragonfruit?
I finished the "mob mentality" quest, but pretty much nothing changed, he doesn't give me new topics (affection still too low and can't seem to raise it by any means) or sell anything else.

Any insights on this are most welcomed
Note that you do not need dragonfruit to turn into a dragon

You only need 2 slime canisters for almost full customization
Turn into a slime, pick whatever appearances you want, and then enchant a slime canister to turn back into flesh
Any body part that was not turned into demon or angel will turn into the race selected
Angel and demon parts will turn into human

I do not know if this behavior will remain in the future, but it works for now

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

DarthSion98

Formerly 'BlackDragon98'
May 31, 2020
I asked the creators in Discord about the status of the Bounty hunting content.
Apparently its 30% finished and being actively worked on.
However its also tied with a much larger update which is why its slow.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes