Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Here is a mod list i discovered on pastebin (!UPDATE!) Purged Additional links that have since become broken

1. Most of the mods from #mod-sharing of as of 2019-04-01
  2. Alesch: Masqurade Masque Item mod!
  3. New Years Umbreon | Ray: Chest Plate Item Mod
  4. Spectacular: Hat of the Lewd Archmage
  5. Spectacular: Loincloth of the Barbarian Hero
  6. Spectacular: Bimbo Collar
  7. Spectacular: Cockblocking Clitoral Stud
  8. Spectacular: Priapus Cock Ring
  9. Notarin (buttplug):
  10. Pandora the Futa Fairy: a slutty maid dress
  11. Bicobus (monocle and tophat):
  12. Zac: Armor Pack #1 Mega
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  13. Aragonius42 (LVL 666 Incubus): mesh undershirt, slutty milkmaid dress and front zip hoodie.
  14. DesuDemona: Chastity panties
  15. Aragonius42 (LVL 666 Incubus): buttplug, cockring
  16. CodingAnon: Latex, Cheongsam and Belly Dancer Clothing Mod
  17. Pandora the Futa Fairy: Orion's Vag Plug and Skimpy Maid Dress v0.3
  18. DeadVoid: DeadVoid's Impersonation Collection
  19. Ishara: tattoos and stuff
  20. CatholicHanar: Additional Punk Stuff Mega
  21. Gilly: TF clothing mod! v1 (chubby sweaters)
  22. Queju (LVL Butts Futa Collector): One-Clan-Under-Moon-and-Sta ring
  23. Leslie: Cropped Leather Jacket
  24. Tirppa: Sleeveless Dress shirt
  25. Leslie: The Honshu Dress
  26. Irbynx: Irbynx's Clothing Mod Pack
  27. Connie Lingus: Bottled human essence
  28. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Hair(tail) Ribbon
  29. Blue999: Blue999's Clothes Pack by blue999 (Convenience store uniform and low cut blouse0 Mega
  30. Nnxx: Reimu's head ribbon
  31. BeatAss: Large buttplug
  32. Alberich: Katana Mega
  33. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Spear
  34. Stone Free: Runesword
  35. Stone Free: Lewdsaber
  36. Nnxx: Demon's Bane scythe
  37. 「Dohe」: Knight's Shield Mega
  38. Stone Free: Arcane Revolvers (v2)
  39. rfpnj: Bombs (Physical and Smoke) Mega
  40. Tlavoc: Orichalcum Set, Sealing Cock Ring, Tentawhip Set, Tyrant, Innocence
  41. : Enforcer's Trousers
  42. TW: Canoe Oar
  43. TW: Automatic Laser Handgun
  44. TW: Graphene Composite Saber
  45. TW: Furi set
  46. TW: The Hunter's wear from Bloodborne
  47. TW: King Crimson's Gauntlets
  48. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Hoodless cloak
  49. Dondada: Side Sword, Labrys, Halberd
  50. Tandaiogetchx: Cleaver-Sword
  51. Dondada: Claws, Scepter, Cutlass
  52. Abbertuotch: Round Glasses
  53. TrashMan: Eternal Virgin Right and anal Chastity Belt
  54. Abbertuotch: Handcuffs
  55. Tumesuo: Flip-flops
  56. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Momiji Cloth Set
  57. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Grey Wolf Cloth Set
  58. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Cheerleader Tiger Set
  59. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Ghost Queen Set
  60. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Ribbon Undergarment & 2 patterns
  61. : Garterbelt Leggings
  62. Water: Rough Leather Armour
  63. Blackhole32: D-Eagle
  64. Water: Crotchless Tights
  65. Svartsnoe: Blindfold
  66. Gynoid: Keyhole Turtleneck
  67. thebigdaddyking4536: Dsg's digital camo modded to work with multiple Colors
  68. Stryth: Digimon themed tattoo renamons leg markings
  69. CognitiveMist|Phlarx: Diaper, Pacifier
  70. thebigdaddyking4536: Ka Bar, Katana, Naginata, Shield
  71. : BB gun
  72. Bloom: Two-Tones and Triangle-Shades
  73. Blackhole32: M1 Garand
  74. Zyrodil: Zyro's Videogame Pack Mega
  75. thebigdaddyking4536: Kar98k, Sturmkampfgewehr Mega
  76. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Super Eye Patch
  77. Halloween Pack
  78. Demon lingerie
  79. Egyptian-inspired clothing and accessories
  80. Vaginal and nipple bell piercings
  81. Shrine maiden outfit and accessories, and latex maid dress
  82. Plague doctor clothing, weapon, and set bonus
  83. Big Anime and video game pack Google Drive
  84. Mermaid clothing & accessories
  85. pokemon mod
  86. Qipao Chinese dresses
  87. Sailor school girl Uniforms
Will it be possible to combine this all into one rar so I can slap this into res willy nilly?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Will it be possible to combine this all into one rar so I can slap this into res willy nilly?
Not without causing the game considerable stress, I would imagine. Equipment is probably safer to mod in than anything else, but the extra material will likely increase your load times.
I say 'probably' and other things like it because I have not used equipment mods, just race mods. But those race mods severely broke the save file they affected in ways you would not expect.

So I suppose the answer is 'probably, but back up your saves anyway'.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Is there any other route for demonification other than

While that would be the quick and easy way, I hate how it locks transformations into a base humanoid form. Because I'd personally like to become a Demonic Tentacle Monster, that hides in the façade of a human being, before transforming back into its "true" form for a right and proper Tentacling. Tentac-ling? Tentacle Sex.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

While that would be the quick and easy way, I hate how it locks transformations into a base humanoid form. Because I'd personally like to become a Demonic Tentacle Monster, that hides in the façade of a human being, before transforming back into its "true" form for a right and proper Tentacling. Tentac-ling? Tentacle Sex.
You want to cosplay as The Thing? Respectable.The bad news is there's no legit way of doing this. The good news is in the in the debug menu (type "buggy" to open) there's options to enable different linin perks that give you more transformation options

''x need to orgasm y'', waht y depend on
The logic for required orgasms is fairly simple.
Required Orgasms
Partner has "Object of Desire" perk (Non-stacking)+1
Imp+1
Half Demon+2
Demon+3
Vulnerable to Arcane Storm+1

One is then added to the total score. Special scenes may have just one orgasm required regardless of what's listed.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020

such a setup would require a code level mod that would do a full body transformation right before entering the sex scene and then revert said transformation upon exit.

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
You want to cosplay as The Thing?
Yes, I do. But unfortunately, no H-game has been released with that in my mind. There's only games where you do the usual Thing stuff, like killing, and goring, unfortunately, those aren't really my style.

~Debug Menu Instructions~
This won't be complicated by my use of Keldon's mod, yes?

full body transformation right before entering the sex scene
Oh, to be clear I was thinking more along the lines of staying in human mode while out and about in the streets, but manually using the transformation menu to load a preset form when I duck into the alleyways and waterways. That's how I played when I went with the Vanilla Demonification anyway.

Thanks for the advice everyone, and I hope you all a degenerate day.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
So returned to this game after more than a couple of years and found out milking has been nerfed into oblivion for the sake of balance
( who tf cares about balance in a single player power fantasy?!)

Is there a mod or a way to edit the files to reverse these changes?

Reactions: TheActualOne

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So returned to this game after more than a couple of years and found out milking has been nerfed into oblivion for the sake of balance
( who tf cares about balance in a single player power fantasy?!)

Is there a mod or a way to edit the files to reverse these changes?
If you're willing to do that, you might as well just straight-up cheat and use the BUGGY debug menu to give yourself as much money as you want, because that's going to be infinitely easier to pull off than modding.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
If you're willing to do that, you might as well just straight-up cheat and use the BUGGY debug menu to give yourself as much money as you want, because that's going to be infinitely easier to pull off than modding.
Sigh, nice non-answer. Whatever, frankly it kinda ruined one of the main components of the game, namely the slavery system.

You were incentivized to engage with the system, because it was profitable. Now? Why bother, you can get more by enchanting. By "balancing" the game, Inno, managed to trivialize the entire thing to the point of ruining any enjoyment.

Before you were rewarded for your efforts, now it's a pointless hassle.

Could I get the same money by cheating, yes, but it breaks immersion, so what's the point?

Reactions: TheActualOne

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Sigh, nice non-answer. Whatever, frankly it kinda ruined one of the main components of the game, namely the slavery system.

You were incentivized to engage with the system, because it was profitable. Now? Why bother, you can get more by enchanting. By "balancing" the game, Inno, managed to trivialize the entire thing to the point of ruining any enjoyment.

Before you were rewarded for your efforts, now it's a pointless hassle.

Could I get the same money by cheating, yes, but it breaks immersion, so what's the point?
It was already breaking the game to make millions of flames a day, and was basically just cheating with extra steps, hence why I said that actually cheating was the best course of action. From my experience, milking rooms are still pretty good with a few max-fluid demons, you just can't get absurd with fluid/taste multipliers anymore.

But, to answer your question, no, there aren't any mods that affects the milking room numbers. However, in theory, it shouldn't be too hard to make your own? You'd have to rebuild the game's source code, granted, but all you're doing is tweaking numbers that the game uses to calculate fluid values, specifically the getValuePerMl() function for each fluid; as far as I can tell, the base values are set to 0.1, 1, and 0.01 flames per ml for cum, girlcum, and breast milk respectively, then multiplied by getValueModifier, which is tied to the race of the milk (and currently appears to only be used for a 75% value reduction for doll fluids at present). If you're looking to bring back the functionality for modifiers and different flavors back in, the branch is functionally a preserved 0.2.7 build. The line of interest for this, taking from FluidMilk.java:
Java:
public float getValuePerMl() {
        return 0.1f + this.getFluidModifiers().size()*0.4f + (this.getFlavour()!=FluidFlavour.MILK?0.5f:0);
    }
Which, as far as I can tell, adds 0.4 times the amount of modifiers there are, and then adds some more based on some formula that I don't know enough Java to decipher but definitely has something to do with the milk's flavor (although, squinting at it, I think it's adding 0.5 if the fluid isn't milk-flavored, or otherwise adds 0 if it is). Also in that version, milk was 10x more valuable, which alone should be enough to break milking rooms again the way you want.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes