MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The Free Cities content is modded in, so naturally you don't exactly need it, but from a financial stand point, the young girls are quite a boon. Get them at the youngest possible age, have your whore house prefer them to other women, leave them in there for about 16 years (which I think is when the age bonus starts to wear off), and then put them somewhere where their slightly older-but-still-young age is appreciated, like the club. That's what I did, all young girls went into the brothel, all the slightly less young girls go into the club, and all the girls who no longer get me an age bonus go right to the milkers.

This game has made me both a monster and a realist.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
And in this case, who's the creator exactly? Don't see anything on that site.. I believe :unsure:
Also, guess I'm gonna have to register to download it since when I click on the latest version link, gives me the forum but says "locked because of filters".
Ooff.
yeah, that stupid Furaffinity site, I forgot about that...
The creator is Xadera, here's his/her profile, againnn just in case:

Note, I made a mistake, the game it's "Nimin", not Nimim. My apologies.

I played a open version sometime ago (meaning, no Furaffinity resgitering), might worth looking around. But the time looking around is probably the same it'll take to just register *shrug*

Reactions: brynhildr

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Btw, and back to topic:

LT's Discord is a pretty cool place to look around.
One of the main appeals of the game, is that Innoxia is making everything free and available, including easy modding and tutorials for it (probably the reason why the troll-s#!+s at Fenoxo's Forum are so jealous)
So, aside of modding yourself, the Discord has a lot of extras, made by other players.
Mostly items and characters, but still fun to take a look.
(I guess more complex mods aren't made until Inno finishes the main system, and she has promised to make turorials for everything)

Reactions: brynhildr

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If they're coming from another forum, they only prove how insignificant they are out of their own territory.

Slandering people aside~ Inno is basically a saint. She can get shat on by literally anyone, and still try to somehow communicate what she's working on. Even if the conversation is heavily one sided.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
From Inno's blogspot.

Hello again!
First of all, sorry to those of you who were expecting this post yesterday. I wasn't very clear in my wording as to when this hotfix was going to be out, but I meant it as 'any time up to Monday evening'.
Anyway, as I'm sure many of you noticed, version 0.2.11.9 was very buggy. This was due to the companion dialogue for the imp fortresses being a little rushed at the last minute, which introduced a lot of new bugs, while also highlighting several old ones.
While I was definitely expecting some issues with that version, I didn't plan on there being so many bugs, and I had to spend a lot more time getting them fixed than I anticipated. As a result, the citadel content still isn't done. With all of the bugs out of the way, however, I'm now completely free to focus on that over this week, so I guarantee that it will all be finished for the next release.
Additionally, I decided to call this version '0.2.12' instead of '0.3', as I thought that it would make more sense to save v0.3 for when the new area is (finally) added. Sorry it's taking me a little while to get there...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Force them to eat/drink shit.
To add to what the other two said, you can use items on NPCs during sex scenes or if you just defeated them. In the former case, they will refuse and the transformative goes back to your inventory rather than be consumed. In the latter case, consent isn't needed. While unique NPCs can't be transformed, you can still use elixirs to give them fetishes. It won't work if the elixir has any transformative effect, even if you give them the Test Subject fetish. If you attempt to feed them foods, they'll eat them, but it won't do anything but give them temporary stat changes.

Last edited:

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hum... you need to check their permissions.
When you move a NPC to your home, you get several options.
Inspect (which lets you see their details), Jobs (assign them a specific job, with bonuses depending their fetishes), Inventory (equip them), send to Kate (cosmetic changes), and Permissions.
This one lets you control them (if they're slaves), from who/with to have sex, meals and clothing etc, and "house in their free time" or even "city freedom" (they'll be roaming around the streets).
Also, setting with who" sex, lets you assign them bewteen other slaves, inseminate others, or you, which works when they have free time.

(I remember them having a small description when fucking between them , sort of "X and Y sneak into a small room to do this and that", but now it's a "placeholder event", since it's on the works)

LoL!
Playing "vanilla" is playing an original version of the game, sans mods.
If you don't use what the game gives you, you're just crippling yourself, of course you'll get defeated often. If you want it harder, you can always change the difficulty on the game's options!

The game is currently on 0.2.11.9, of course you're missing a lot (and might even be playing a non-fixed version).
Submission changed a lot, since now the Imp Fortress have their own controlled areas. Inside the, you'll get overrun by Imps roaming around in groups.
There's also a percentage to run into a powerful Imp Witch and his gang... REALLY though battle, as they throw spells, hits, and seduce attacks, and it's around 4-6 of them. Then it's the fortress themselves, which also have their own quests, and different modes to complete each.

You can use old saves on newer games, but when it's more than 2 updates, I recommend starting a new one, as it might glitch with the new content (and lately there has been a lot of system changes, like new fetishes and perks, and a whole different system of perk assignment for your whole party).
I have what may seem like a dumb question but I'm a total newb when it comes to playing this type of game. I have purchased a slave but can't figure out how to get her to the room I've prepared in Lilaya's house. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have what may seem like a dumb question but I'm a total newb when it comes to playing this type of game. I have purchased a slave but can't figure out how to get her to the room I've prepared in Lilaya's house. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks
Go to the room, select manage slaves, and there is an icon (the arrow I think) that is 'move slave to this room'

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You probably skipped the most important step. You didn't have Rose turn the room into a slave room.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Tried that and got 'cannot move her. There is no room for her here' ???
Check the tile color. If it's green, it's a guest room. If it's red, it's a slave room. If it's gray, you probably didn't pay to convert it into anything. You also need to be standing in the exact room you want them to move to, or it won't work.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'll admit, slave organization is a bit of a pain in the ass. If you're at the slaver market, you have to make the trip all the way back home just to set a room up. Games I've played with slavery usually have a room ready, or you can easily set one up from the slave market itself.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Check the tile color. If it's green, it's a guest room. If it's red, it's a slave room. If it's gray, you probably didn't pay to convert it into anything. You also need to be standing in the exact room you want them to move to, or it won't work.
Thanks for your prompt response. Every room I've converted so far is green. How do I know which one will turn red or is it pot luck? Thanks

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks for your prompt response. Every room I've converted so far is green. How do I know which one will turn red or is it pot luck? Thanks
It's all good. I figured it out. Just needed to scroll down to get the option of converting to a slave room. Thanks for your inspiration :)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
In Desires & Fetishes, at Virginty, how do I gets XP to increase its levels ?
I'm not sure if you can. It seems like you only gain XP to the listed fetishes of an action, which you can see if you hover your mouse over it. I haven't seen anything that's tied to the Virginity fetish. You're not really missing out on anything by not leveling it, however. The levels seem to only affect how much pleasure you get and what NPCs will do on their own. I don't know if an NPC is "smart" enough to try to protect their virginity if they have that fetish, but if you're really worried, you can enchant a Mystery Kink to make them hate vaginal penetration (I don't know if anal counts for or against male virginities).

P.S. If you want to go the Mystery Kink route and you're worried about your corruption going up, I think you can enchant an item of clothing to temporarily give you the Kink Advocate Fetish, if you rather not keep it. Fetishes can also be removed through the use of Mystery Kink, should you decide that it's time for them to lose their virginity.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 118 Votes