Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I seem to have become somewhat addicted to this awesome game but have hit a couple of roadblocks.
Hopefully someone can help me.
Firstly, I have found the location of the Slime Queen but can't seem to progress.
Secondly, I've beaten the terrible twins but when I go upstairs I have no petrol left in the tank to take on the scary dude that awaits.
I have more but this will do for starters.
Appreciate any advice. Thanks :)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I seem to have become somewhat addicted to this awesome game but have hit a couple of roadblocks.
Hopefully someone can help me.
Firstly, I have found the location of the Slime Queen but can't seem to progress.
Secondly, I've beaten the terrible twins but when I go upstairs I have no petrol left in the tank to take on the scary dude that awaits.
I have more but this will do for starters.
Appreciate any advice. Thanks :)
I don't get it, are problems 1 and 2 not one and the same? If you don't have enough energy to win, simply exit and come back later. If I am understanding the text correctly, you can't run from a fight in the tower, but nothing's stopping you from returning to the bat cavern. Whether you can make it back to the surface is completely on you. On the next floor, you can lower the guard's energy before the fight even begins by picking the dialogue options that would make him tire himself out. If you're having trouble still, I'd recommend enchanting your gear to either increase damage or resistance to damage.

Last edited:

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I don't get it, are problems 1 and 2 not one and the same? If you don't have enough energy to win, simply exit and come back later. If I am understanding the text correctly, you can't run from a fight in the tower, but nothing's stopping you from returning to the bat cavern. Whether you can make it back to the surface is completely on you. On the next floor, you can lower the guard's energy before the fight even begins by picking the dialogue options that would make him tire himself out. If you're having trouble still, I'd recommend enchanting your gear to either increase damage or resistance to damage.
You're correct re the same problem. Confused myself. I'll have a shot at what you suggest and see how things go. Thanks :)

ArcherC

Sep 1, 2017
Not sure about Minflayers... I think they're also from another myth-lore, but not really sure. In any case, if I recall correctly they're based off from Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos.
While inspired by Lovecraft, Mind Flayers are a Wizards of the Coast IP. It's why they're not in Pathfinder.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.2.12.5 Dev Build

Changelog:

v0.3 should be released ~7th December according to Innoxia's blog.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Using your advice and after much experimentation, I managed to get through to the Slime Queen. Thank you for your assistance.
I have one other question which I can't solve. The search for Arthur quest. Been to Slaver Alley a hundred times but can't find Scarlett. Have I missed something? Also, why is there never any action at the Auction?
Sorry if I'm being a pain but I'm hooked on this game.
Appreciate any help you can give.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Using your advice and after much experimentation, I managed to get through to the Slime Queen. Thank you for your assistance.
I have one other question which I can't solve. The search for Arthur quest. Been to Slaver Alley a hundred times but can't find Scarlett. Have I missed something? Also, why is there never any action at the Auction?
Sorry if I'm being a pain but I'm hooked on this game.
Appreciate any help you can give.
Scarlett is the one in charge on one of the shops (it's to the left of the main slavery building). It's a Harpy, so you can't miss her (if you're in doubt, just look at the present characters descriptions, and check for portraits)
She treats you like s#it and kicks you out if you don't have Arthur's quest activated I think. Once you get it, you can talk to her, and have a quest (which continues the main quest).

The auction is different:
It doesn't has content in itself., it's made so you can upload NPCs and buy them as slaves.

When you look at a NPC description, there's a little icon at the top-right corner of the screen, it should read "export character".
(Once exported, it goes to the game's folders, inside "data>characters".)
When you export a NPC, you can go to auction, and upload any exported char, it's easy.
Basically, a way to have a slave looking like ANY character you want. You can even export yourself :p

Reactions: Bogan53

XxLunarmoon

Jun 1, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.2.12.5 Dev Build

Changelog:

v0.3 should be released ~7th December according to Innoxia's blog.
Thank you :D

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Scarlett is the one in charge on one of the shops (it's to the left of the main slavery building). It's a Harpy, so you can't miss her (if you're in doubt, just look at the present characters descriptions, and check for portraits)
She treats you like s#it and kicks you out if you don't have Arthur's quest activated I think. Once you get it, you can talk to her, and have a quest (which continues the main quest).

The auction is different:
It doesn't has content in itself., it's made so you can upload NPCs and buy them as slaves.

When you look at a NPC description, there's a little icon at the top-right corner of the screen, it should read "export character".
(Once exported, it goes to the game's folders, inside "data>characters".)
When you export a NPC, you can go to auction, and upload any exported char, it's easy.
Basically, a way to have a slave looking like ANY character you want. You can even export yourself :p
Thanks for your response and apologise in advance if I'm missing something here.
I enter Slaver Alley. I go past the Stocks and to my left is Finch. To my right is a cafe which is empty. I can find nothing which suggests Scarlett is present. The other options are the greyed out handcuffs and because I'm not a member of the Zaibatsu Exchange, I get booted out. (How do I become a member? )And of course the top options where I can buy a slave.
Still none the wiser :unsure: but I will be having a play with the stuff you told me about exporting etc. Looks like fun :p

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for your response and apologise in advance if I'm missing something here.
I enter Slaver Alley. I go past the Stocks and to my left is Finch. To my right is a cafe which is empty. I can find nothing which suggests Scarlett is present. The other options are the greyed out handcuffs and because I'm not a member of the Zaibatsu Exchange, I get booted out. (How do I become a member? )And of course the top options where I can buy a slave.
Still none the wiser :unsure: but I will be having a play with the stuff you told me about exporting etc. Looks like fun :p
And why are you looking at the Cafe to the right, when I said to the left? *shakes fist*

It's the following shop past Finch to the left.
A red (scarlett ;) ) feather Icon gives the hint:

Remember, you need to have the quest line activated.
Go find Arthur at his home, he's not there because he's been sold, go find him at the slave house looking for Scarlett. Otherwise she'll kick you out without a dialog option.

Note:
in that screenshot, there's another harpy (don't wanna spoil your game) because I advanced the quest. But when you're there for the first time, a small feather icon should be there alone, that's Scarlett.
Remember you can always zoom in-out the map with the little magnifying glass button at the bottom. Each race has his own icon, so whenever you see one of those in a square, you can check who it is with the "little people" button (next to zoom).

About the Zaibatsu, not a clue, really. Most likely some introduction for future content, or something I haven't found out yet.

No need to apologize :D

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
And why are you looking at the Cafe to the right, when I said to the left? *shakes fist*

It's the following shop past Finch to the left.
A red (scarlett ;) ) feather Icon gives the hint:

Remember, you need to have the quest line activated.
Go find Arthur at his home, he's not there because he's been sold, go find him at the slave house looking for Scarlett. Otherwise she'll kick you out without a dialog option.

Note:
in that screenshot, there's another harpy (don't wanna spoil your game) because I advanced the quest. But when you're there for the first time, a small feather icon should be there alone, that's Scarlett.
Remember you can always zoom in-out the map with the little magnifying glass button at the bottom. Each race has his own icon, so whenever you see one of those in a square, you can check who it is with the "little people" button (next to zoom).

About the Zaibatsu, not a clue, really. Most likely some introduction for future content, or something I haven't found out yet.

No need to apologize :D
Thank you for that screenshot. Made me realise that I hadn't used the phone to expand the squares so I hadn't gone far enough left to see what was there. Feel pretty dumb knowing that facility was there but didn't use it :rolleyes:
Anyway, thanks to you I'm on my way again. Cheers (y):)

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you for that screenshot. Made me realise that I hadn't used the phone to expand the squares so I hadn't gone far enough left to see what was there. Feel pretty dumb knowing that facility was there but didn't use it :rolleyes:
Anyway, thanks to you I'm on my way again. Cheers (y):)
Hi @Fuzzcat
Your serial pest is at it again. I've got Arthur back to the house but have hit another roadblock.
How do I get him into a room to appease Lilaya. I've tried everything but he doesn't appear on my list of characters.
Again, thanks in advance :)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi @Fuzzcat
Your serial pest is at it again. I've got Arthur back to the house but have hit another roadblock.
How do I get him into a room to appease Lilaya. I've tried everything but he doesn't appear on my list of characters.
Again, thanks in advance :)
IIRC you just need to go to any empty room and turn it into Arthur's room. The same way you turn an empty room into a slave room.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
IIRC you just need to go to any empty room and turn it into Arthur's room. The same way you turn an empty room into a slave room.[/QUOTE

Hi and thanks for your input. I'm in an empty room which has been paid for, click 'manage people' and it brings up a list of everyone in the house. Arthur's name isn't on the list so I can't bring him to that room. He just sits in the Lab pissing Lilaya off. Any other clues would be much appreciated. Thanks :)
Cancel all that rubbish I just said. I was looking in the wrong screen. I clicked 'manage this room', scrolled down and there he was, at the bottom of the list.
DUH!!!! Feel a bit silly after all my ranting. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Cancel all that rubbish I just said. I was looking in the wrong screen. I clicked 'manage this room', scrolled down and there he was, at the bottom of the list.
You're human and we all make mistakes. The good news is you've found the solution you needed. :)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
LoL no worries man!
The game now has a TON of options, it's pretty easy to get lost.
Just ask away :D

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes