• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Nah I wanted a actually android port or something like that.
Same. Unfortunately the dev is a greedy Karen who either personally attacks, or has her attack dogs attack anyone who goes within 20 feet of her code and only source of passive income for no work
The problems with an Android port are how terribly unoptimized the game code is, the atrocious UI, and the fact that it uses a lot of desktop-focused Java elements. An Android port would require a full re-write of the game at the base code level.

Does Android even have support for JavaFX stuff?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
The problems with an Android port are how terribly unoptimized the game code is, the atrocious UI, and the fact that it uses a lot of desktop-focused Java elements. An Android port would require a full re-write of the game at the base code level.

Does Android even have support for JavaFX stuff?
a quick google search seems to be technically yes because of a project called gluon but I have no clue what kind of limits it imposes.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Don't you ever mention that filth around me again.
if you don't really care about the kids themselves, I forgot how but there is (or was) a way to delete all kids you haven't met yet. bothers me that I forgot so I'll double check what I think it is

edit: so apparently I did it using the save editor, as it has a "remove all offspring" button. there does not appear to be an in game way do it

Last edited:

Thomnyi

Apr 11, 2024
I just wanna get enough posts to upload one game in the future, but I love Lilith's Throne. Truly a unique role-play expirience.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
. Some bug fixes, and some random changes, the usual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if they fixed all the talking that can happen during sleep sex? Also, they didn't account for virginity loss during it.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Credit where it is due, I do like the retention tattoos. Did the hotfix actually fix the issue, or am I still waiting to update?

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes