kelindili

Dec 23, 2018
question i see some special morphs around the map that are a variety of a certain other morph like lynx morph for cat morph is there a way to change into these derivative species

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Gave the game a try and i have to say, kinda like it.
Especially the story.

Tho there are a lot of bugs right now - i´d like to call out a few.

-Duplication of certain items on equip
-Can´t change what lovers/Slaves call the PC
-Lovers/Slaves reset after sex (If i use transformation, they change back after sex to what they originally were same goes for the Salon-Changes -kate-)

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Well, it's good to know not being able to change what slaves call the PC is a known bug. I hope that's something that's fixed in another mini-patch like 3.1 was with 3.1.0.1.

I hope to see more control during sex scenes with slaves in the future. AKA being able to forbid them from doing anything at all while you're getting ready or some shit or stop them from forcing a specific sex act before you're ready.

I know there's options such as restricting self-actions, and restrict self-clothing and restrict your clothing -- but none of these even seem to work, anyway. Whenever I use them, they kind of just do it anyway. At least during threesomes.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
question i see some special morphs around the map that are a variety of a certain other morph like lynx morph for cat morph is there a way to change into these derivative species
Each of the sub-species has a specific 'look'. Once you've encountered them and there info shows up in your phone you can see what traits are required for each morph and then enchant a potion to make them. For example the greater lop-morph requires rabbit arms, legs, head and tail and the lop ears. Or the main difference between a tiger and leopard morph is the fur pattern.

aheeluu

Jun 30, 2017
The enchanted item getting duplicated won't happen if you reload the save after enchanting. Just to let anyone know...

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
some new bugs with this update.
can no longer view my slave changelog & whenever I equip enchanted gear it remains in my inventory so I sorta get duplicates of it.
Still disappointed I can't enchant gear to add/remove body parts, was hoping to turn scarlett into my breeding bitch, but I have no way of adding a vag to her, or taking her dick away.
Almost any tf potion can be enchanted to add a penis or vagina or take them away.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any way to get wings? You can enlarge, or remove them, but there is no option to add them.

There was an option in one of the early quests to fly with one of the main characters to another location, but i had to have wings myself to do so. So it seems like you can get them very early on but I still cant figure it out how.

Well I could se the debug menu to change everything I want I guess, but I a looking for an legitimate way.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any way to get wings? You can enlarge, or remove them, but there is no option to add them.
Try using food for enchantment for species that actually have wings like harpy or bats.
As a workaround if you really-really just don't like using cheats turn yourself into a slime then you can change yourself freely, use it to get wings and then turn your body back to flesh.
Also this trick allows you to have angelic body parts and when you turn your body into flesh you will be Angel as a result. But somehow when my character like this I still treated like I can't fly which might be because there are no natural Angels and Innoxia forgot to add support for angelic wings in quests or this is bug with slime back-forth transformation, I didn't cared much to confirm any of this.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Try using food for enchantment for species that actually have wings like harpy or bats.
As a workaround if you really-really just don't like using cheats turn yourself into a slime then you can change yourself freely, use it to get wings and then turn your body back to flesh.
Also this trick allows you to have angelic body parts and when you turn your body into flesh you will be Angel as a result. But somehow when my character like this I still treated like I can't fly which might be because there are no natural Angels and Innoxia forgot to add support for angelic wings in quests or this is bug with slime back-forth transformation, I didn't cared much to confirm any of this.
IIRC it's because Inno hasn't added the Angel content in yet. Once she adds Angels and their transformative items it should recognize angel wings.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
That doesnt work. It turns my character back to human again. Back to the form when the game started. Or maybe you mean another "back to flesh" option. I am using the enchanted slime elixer to change back to flesh.

shadowbanana

Dec 21, 2018
Maybe i broke the game or something, but I can't seem to find the Slime Queen, I assumed she would be at the Slime Lake, but i've explored and kicked out over 20 bat girls and slimes and the queen never seems to appear, I do have the quest accepted, is there something else i'm supposed to do first?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Did you cross the lake and enter inside? She's inside the castle that's in the middle of the lake.

CappTJ

Aug 28, 2018
It's a bug. The way to fix it is to update the game to 0.3.0.6 or Higher
Hi thanks for your reply, I've just downloaded the latest update, and the bug still persists. I clicked the link you posted and it said the download was unavailable, do you know of any other way to fix it?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
All I did was one major boost to my girth and now she's got bears chasing her trying to hibernate. :cry:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I figured out what it was. I'm playing this character as a wolf-morph and it was the knot that stretched her out so bad.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
It's a shame the addictive effect for cum is for your entire race, and not just your character. I hope that's something that's built upon in the future.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes