Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
I can't seem to set the name of what the slaves call me. Whenever I type it in and hit enter, it just reverts back to my regular name.

Is there an obedience requirement?
nope bug cuz even if they hated you guts before they would still call you what you typed.

W65

May 31, 2018
I can't seem to set the name of what the slaves call me. Whenever I type it in and hit enter, it just reverts back to my regular name.

Is there an obedience requirement?
I hate to ask, but are you supposed to hit enter when you're done? You might be hitting "cancel" instead of confirming what's in the box. I dunno and I don't have a version set up to test it. Maybe try clicking on "OK" or the confirmation button when you're done instead of using the enter key.

I'm pretty sure that e.g. Twine handles Enter in an input box consistently, but since this is home-brewed Java (pun not intended) the dev might not have set up their Enter-handling consistently everywhere.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Lilaya doesn't seem to ever give birth? Should I just start over?

Ah, also, it's her first pregnancy. It just seems to be going on forever.
That was a bug in the previous version, but it was fixed several days ago. It should be fixed in 0.3.1+.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I hate to ask, but are you supposed to hit enter when you're done? You might be hitting "cancel" instead of confirming what's in the box. I dunno and I don't have a version set up to test it. Maybe try clicking on "OK" or the confirmation button when you're done instead of using the enter key.

I'm pretty sure that e.g. Twine handles Enter in an input box consistently, but since this is home-brewed Java (pun not intended) the dev might not have set up their Enter-handling consistently everywhere.
Well I click the 'check mark' instead of enter, and it just reverts back.

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the good work, keep it up. Look forward to its completion. In future I'll figure out ways to provide support to you and your work, once I am able and of course, assuming you would want/need/ask for anything needed/desired. Thankx again. :D

PS: good call in change of schedule, better to have one that suits you rather than trying to "fit into" one.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Found a inventory clone bug, my leg bracers keep multiplying when I go to equip them. They're on my body but a copy stays in my inventory and every time I equip them, it increases.

EDIT: Also, WTF is a Nightmare? Just ran into one and never saw it before. It's just a demon horse breed right?

Reactions: A Common Crab

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
There needs to be a build with only the bug fixes.438 open bugs is a bit disturbing. Also I did not notice that number going down when 3.1 was released with all the supposedly (27) fixed bugs. It should have gone below 400 unless the git was left without the new fixes check off. Now its 438
As someone already told there are some bugs that are fixed but not closed. Also if you look at the labels there are 110 "issues" labeled as "Suggestion", 28 is "enhancement" (most of them are Innoxia herself writing things to expand). Add to that that most of "issues" not labeled and can be questions or suggestions or typo etc. And there was build with only bugfixes, 0.3.0.6 and 0.3.0.7 are mostly that and some improvements.
So as I see it Innoxia rarely uses GitHub to keep track of bugs to fix them (not in the active way anyway) and using it for pull requests mostly. 254 closed issues vs 350 closed pull requests - it's pretty clear.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I have some questions that I'm hoping someone might know the answer to

1. Is there a way to make slaves and others attracted to you? I have Scarlet as my slave with full obedience and affection but I get a description telling me she is not attracted to me but my other slaves are.

2. Can I have sex with Candi? Her character art says that I could unlock more if I have sex with her but the only dialogue I get is about punishing Brandi.

3. How do I give gifts? I just plop them into peoples inventory but nothing happens.

4. Lastly, is there a way to have sex with your kids? I have a kid who I recently found with an incest fetish but I can't figure out how to have sex with them.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
1. Is there a way to make slaves and others attracted to you? I have Scarlet as my slave with full obedience and affection but I get a description telling me she is not attracted to me but my other slaves are.

2. Can I have sex with Candi? Her character art says that I could unlock more if I have sex with her but the only dialogue I get is about punishing Brandi.

3. How do I give gifts? I just plop them into peoples inventory but nothing happens.

4. Lastly, is there a way to have sex with your kids? I have a kid who I recently found with an incest fetish but I can't figure out how to have sex with them.
1. Yes, but you need the Hypnowatch, which you get from advancing the main quest enough to get Arthur, then a minor side quest to get an item that changes people's sexualities. To specify which gender you want the target to be attracted to you want to enchant the watch first.

2. No.

3. Fairly certain only Nyan inside the Shopping Arcade can be given gifts and have it count towards their relationship. For everyone else, just keep fucking them.

4. Yes. If they're attracted to you, (need to be the gender they're attracted to, or Hypnowatch them) just do all of the physical contact options, and offer sex once your relationship is high enough. If the relationship's there but not the attraction, there's always enchanting an incest kink potion and stuffing it down their throats.

pilldawg

Apr 28, 2017
Not the biggest issue, but the fact that bipedal NPCs still spawn with crotchtits even with it turned all the way off really irks me since I have to see it every time I displace all

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes