Nov 9, 2017
Has anyone had a problem with after doing Nyan's relationship quest not being able to buy any of the new item from Nyan or Finch? I'm on version 0.2.10.8 and I thought this problem got fixed several versions ago.

casualcorruption

Aug 13, 2016
Problems running the jar file on linux. Running it on linux and when I try to run it using commands I get this:
"Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main"

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
How to summon elementalis ?
There should be an option under the spells tab, the same place where you upgrade your existing spells. Click the little phone icon-> Click "Spells"-> Select "[Element] Elemental" under the school of your choice. Keep in mind that you must have already unlocked the elemental spell through a spellbook and also have enough aura handy to summon it

nkogkneetow

Jan 9, 2018
Once you buy the spell for the elemental, you cast it in combat like you would any other spell. The elemental should follow you around after combat like a companion until you dispel it

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm playing the 0.2.10.8 build and the elemental summoning is not working. I have the spells and even cheated maximum arcane, but both in and out of combat the spells don't work. I can click on the buttons till the cow-morphs come home but nothing happens. I'm guessing that when Inno fixed a bug between when the summoning was activated and this build something got messed up and it disabled summoning. I'm also guessing that if you already have an elemental summoned it will stay but that if you dispel it you may not be able to summon it again.

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
This may sound a bit dumb, but how do you save in this game? Every time I try to go to the option section with save/load, It doesn't seem to save at all even with a new game since there's no file in the data file so I can't even load the game.

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
This may sound a bit dumb, but how do you save in this game? Every time I try to go to the option section with save/load, It doesn't seem to save at all even with a new game since there's no file in the data file so I can't even load the game.
Are you double clicking the save option?

Reactions: Gavote

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
A whole week after the promised update.This is really not looking good.Either Innoxia just completely gave up,took her 5000 dollars a month and left or got some serious health issues since there wasn't even an update after this.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
With the amount of negative comments on Inno's blogspot I wouldn't be surprised if she's gotten discouraged. I really hope that she's okay and things haven't gotten her so downhearted that she give up on the game. It's a really great game with a lot of potential for expansion.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I noticed that snowflakes hiding under the guise of anons in blog comments are slowly spreading... those types who say Patrons on Patreon should stop donating on some Devs just because X and Y happened and so as to make Dev see the error of their ways and repent... when it's debatable if they ever were Patrons of said Dev...

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
Are you double clicking the save option?
Not sure how that help, but yes, I tried that. Right-click does nothing, clicking the save button does nothing, even pressing enter doesn't save the game. I even reinstall everything and still cannot save in the game

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Not sure how that help, but yes, I tried that. Right-click does nothing, clicking the save button does nothing, even pressing enter doesn't save the game. I even reinstall everything and still cannot save in the game
Okay, I hear you. Let's cross check one more thing.

When we are saying double click we mean click, wait a moment, then click again. Normally this should only be nescesary when overwriting a save, but...

One more question for good measure (and I swear I don't mean this to be insulting!): Are you aware that you cannot save until you are past the introduction section?

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
When you click the floppy disk icon (just at the right of the save name slot) once does it turn yellow or a different color...?
If yes... click it again to save the game...

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
It's a really great game with a lot of potential for expansion.
actually I took some time to investigate why inventory is so slow and game is written used some html rendering engine and it has one huge method with ladder of 'ifs' to create page and then display it. If this do not change to some better rendering I don't believe this game has a future. Performance issues will kill it, the same way as a lot of Twine games ends.

Reactions: Duke Greene

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
Finally managed to save by installing it on my HDD rather than my SSD which is where it originally was when I extracted it. Weird that it works that way but whatever.

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Finally managed to save by installing it on my HDD rather than my SSD which is where it originally was when I extracted it. Weird that it works that way but whatever.
Huh. Is the SSD the OS drive? If so, you may have run into some form of write protection.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes