docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
How do I talk to people in this game? I've tried every thing that could be considered a button, but nothing seems to start a conversation. I have a slaver letter (it's ok when they talk to me) but I can't ask for a recommendation.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, anyone?

[edit]

Never mind - I was standing outside the lab rather than walking in. Once I entered a scene kicked off and I can progress.

May 14, 2018
Is there some trick to summoning Elementals that I'm missing? I've learned the spells to summon all respective elementals & even upgraded them and I have more than enough Aura to do it, but clicking the "<x> Elemental" button either in the Phone -> Spells menu or in the spells menu in combat does exactly nothing

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Is there some trick to summoning Elementals that I'm missing? I've learned the spells to summon all respective elementals & even upgraded them and I have more than enough Aura to do it, but clicking the "<x> Elemental" button either in the Phone -> Spells menu or in the spells menu in combat does exactly nothing
I'm pretty sure summoning is broken in the current version. I've seen a few comments on the blog and Discord saying the same thing.

Reactions: Jellypocalypse

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I'm not having the same problem...

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
News on blog

There will be no update this month. I've paused my Patreon page, and will have an update ready sometime at the start of October.

Everything just seems to be going wrong these past couple of weeks...

Posted by at

caju

Oct 5, 2017
My fire elemental got cum on her and now she has the "dirty body" debuff.
Why cant I bathe her when i clean up in my room?
It doesnt even go away if I unsummon her and then resummon her. :(

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
It would be really nice if someone with patreon access could repost the news from the most recent patreon post.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes