UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I've found that if they are submissive or masochistic, just shagging them grants affection - using psychoactive bodily fluids allows you to convince them that they like it, after which you can stop with a net gain. I believe asking about background always raises it, while the others require a certain base affection?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you give them the Unwilling F*ck-Toy fetish, molesting them will also result in some affection gain.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I actually find molesting increases gain as long as they're already attracted to you.
You're right. I should have been a little more specific. With the Unwilling F*ck-Toy fetish they will gain affection no matter how they feel about you to begin with. Without it molesting them while at a low affection will cause the slave to lose affection.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
You're right. I should have been a little more specific. With the Unwilling F*ck-Toy fetish they will gain affection no matter how they feel about you to begin with. Without it molesting them while at a low affection will cause the slave to lose affection.
Apparently, it seems if they have the Test Subject fetish, you can make their occupation into Dairy Cow or Liliya's test subject and they don't actually lose affection...
Rather, it's raised higher than the Maid occupation.

heck this game is weird but i love it lmao

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Apparently, it seems if they have the Test Subject fetish, you can make their occupation into Dairy Cow or Liliya's test subject and they don't actually lose affection...
Rather, it's raised higher than the Maid occupation.

heck this game is weird but i love it lmao
I'm sure that there are other fetish/job combinations that will give affection gains and money. Half the fun is experimenting with enchanting items and customizing your slaves.

Reactions: AnotherLurker

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
I'm sure that there are other fetish/job combinations that will give affection gains and money. Half the fun is experimenting with enchanting items and customizing your slaves.
I went through the pain of making five imported characters, each one a elemental (fire, earth, wind, water, & arcane) only to figure out the max party limit was 2 people. A summoned elemental by you doesn't count, apparently, so you can have 3.

Also, by "pain", I mean getting them legit names (Salamander, Gnome, Sylphine, Undine, Octavia I'm not original lol) and maxing out some certain stats as well as outfits fitting them (like a androgynous butler build for Gnome or a kimono set for Undine).

aaaaaaaaaa

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I actually have exactly one slave that when put in the stocks, got like 30 affection every passing minute.

Volke

Aug 14, 2017
A summoned elemental by you doesn't count, apparently, so you can have 3.
4, technically. You can teach your slaves spells by reading spell books to them; including summons spells. Though you'll have to raise their stats to give them enough mana for a summon, and they'll only summon during combat. They'll linger after the battle, until you command your slave to dismiss them. You can look at them, but not interact with them.

Reactions: Scultonic

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
4, technically. You can teach your slaves spells by reading spell books to them; including summons spells. Though you'll have to raise their stats to give them enough mana for a summon, and they'll only summon during combat. They'll linger after the battle, until you command your slave to dismiss them. You can look at them, but not interact with them.
Two of my slaves have legit all spells (used debug menu) but how would I tell a slave to summon an elemental?
Yes, those two slaves have maxed out stats (100 everything, 500 critical damage).

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
I assume they would do that on their own, at which point them having all the spells might prove detrimental.
Oh yeah, forgot about the fact the slaves do whatever they want in combat, but due to having too many spells to use, they'll probably have a highly unlikely chance to summon an elemental. Thanks, @UnDeaD_CyBorG & @Volke for clearing it out.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So my character has the submissive foot fetish but I can't seem to be getting them to lick ppl's feet during sex scenes. Is it actually possible?

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes