CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know if it's somehow possible to use your clit to penetrate pussies in this game?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
After trying it out for a few hours now, I'm impressed by the polish.
No, not the people living in poland, but how this game, at this stage, has these visuals and functions. Well done, that's definitely one of the better ones of this time.
Though a way to ask someone in the house for directions would be neat - I was level 10 and had a slavers license before I found the shopping arcade. :3

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If you go into Lilaya's library, you should be able to download a map of the whole area. That's basically your directions.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Uhm... just a question: someone experienced already the current problem before? (see attached file)
Practically speaking the UI it's.. completely vanished. I tried to start a New Game but it's the same, tried to delete everything and extract everything again, but doesn't work :pokerFace:

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Uhm... just a question: someone experienced already the current problem before? (see attached file)
Practically speaking the UI it's.. completely vanished. I tried to start a New Game but it's the same, tried to delete everything and extract everything again, but doesn't work :pokerFace:
That happened to me once before, so I had to delete everything (kept my save files obv! :p).
Before extracting the game again, try deleting the old extracted folder completely (get rid of it from the bin as well, you know) then extract.
Worked for me atleast.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That happened to me once before, so I had to delete everything (kept my save files obv! :p).
Before extracting the game again, try deleting the old extracted folder completely (get rid of it from the bin as well, you know) then extract.
Worked for me atleast.
Nope, nothing. I probably messed up too much the save somehow (because when I extracted it again and started a new game after selecting every fetish, the UI was there but as soon as I overwrited the saves, the UI wasn't there anymore). Oh well, I'll start again!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Had that a half hour ago, indirectly. Only for me the UI wasn't vanished, but it stayed like what it was before.
Sort of corrupted the previous two saves, as well, but new characters or an older save worked.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Nope, nothing. I probably messed up too much the save somehow (because when I extracted it again and started a new game after selecting every fetish, the UI was there but as soon as I overwrited the saves, the UI wasn't there anymore). Oh well, I'll start again!
Had that a half hour ago, indirectly. Only for me the UI wasn't vanished, but it stayed like what it was before.
Sort of corrupted the previous two saves, as well, but new characters or an older save worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I can say for a fact that the debug menu certainly doesn't help if I'm trying to actually debug something.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Debug for the players is usually a fancy way of saying asset menu. The first game I ever played with a debug mode was Sonic on the Genesis, and that's exactly what it did, let you access all the things in the game.

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
Bug:

When apology to Rose and accept her dominance request in order to keep fapping with Liliya's panties secret, we are able to take the dildo-belt off from Rose, we are able to interact with Rose's pussy by rubbing it (we cannot lick it since Rose decides our position in her dominance), we are also able to request pussy/ass.

But whenever we click on request pussy/ass, everything bugs out. None of the buttons are clickable anymore, the game just brokes out (not freezes, but all options lose their abilities) and we are just getting stuck there.
This bug doesn't appear in last build, so nice :p

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Here's a goal for a next save, try to do a Pure Virgin Lusty Maiden Professional Maid Housekeeper Pure Non-Corrupted run, you only allows to uses sex toys and bondage stuff , you can't let anyone takes your virginity, not even once, you can't be corrupt at all, not even slightly, you only can uses non-sexual attacks skills, you can not even be defeated at all, not even once, but you have to have all sex organs though and you must defends them all against any attacks, you can not uses the Debug Mode at all, but it is up to you to either be dominant or submissive or both, but you have to raise your Virginity Level at level V, try to make that as a challenge for your next save.

Corruption: Pure(0-5) +25.0 Lust Resist

Lusty Maiden: +50.0 Lust Damage, +50.0 Lust Resist, +25.0 Physical Resist, 25.0 Physical Damage

Professional Maid: +25.0 Physique, +25.0 Physical Resist, +25.0 Lust Damage, +25.0 Lust Resist

Virginity Fetish (Level V): Set Desire: Love, +10.0 Lust from related sex actions

Lusty Maiden Fetish: Requirements: Virginity, Buttslut, Oral Performer, Breasts

Housekeeper (Trait): +5 Lust Damage, +5 Physique, Boosted Maid's set bonuses, Double slave income from maids and butlers

tallguy199

May 23, 2017
How do you make a slave attracted to you? Trying to do splitroast with another slave but one is not attracted to my character.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
If you go further in the game there's a watch you can force their sexuality to change.
Main questline, they mean main questline. Do not go wandering around the game world because the Hypnowatch (which can only be used to change sexuality of yourself or others) is only available after going down the main questline. It is not findable by walking around. Alternatively, spawn the watch in after typing "buggy".

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
If you go further in the game there's a watch you can force their sexuality to change.
I think what tallguy meant as in the affection number, which you can see in the description of a slave.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you make a slave attracted to you? Trying to do splitroast with another slave but one is not attracted to my character.
You can get yuletide gifts and give them it, which gives 10+ affection but minuses some obedience too (forgot).
The main ways of raising a slave's affection is by hugging, petting, small talk, work talk, and background talk.

EDIT: The ones that give affection with no obedience loss is small talk, work talk, and background talk.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes