• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
By censored do you mean like a sunlight/foggy effect? Or is it like a pixilated blur? Because if it is a pixilated blur then more than likely that is the uncensored version, censored being said sunlight/foggy effects.

so the uncensored patch isnt uncensoring?

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
could someone post the full game uncensored instead of just posting a patch, it is not like ANYONE here wants a censored game, or do we? (I guess that is a fetish too, dunno)

D

Deleted member 225174

I tend to be awful at these types of games. But definitely worth a shot.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of Lilipalace. We worked really hard to bring this game to the West in native English. If you could help us out by considering purchasing the game, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

The uncensor patch can be acquired from our website at

You can also purchase the game at JAST USA and Manga Gamer:

We also translated Fallen and Treasure Hunter Claire, so we'd be very grateful if you supported us through those games as well :)

I bought Makina and i will get this and Claire, thank you :) I want to ask you, is it possible to consider an rpgm game like Makina but that has the vein of the anime "Kill La Kill" or "Queen's Blade"? Thanks for your hard work.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The uncensored patch lets you see the scenes, even with the mosaic. Without that you'd probably not even see the scenes to begin with
This is exactly the case. I was wondering what the deal was. Everything just keeps killing me. Now after applying the patch, I have to find old enemies again...well at least the slime.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
could someone post the full game uncensored instead of just posting a patch, it is not like ANYONE here wants a censored game, or do we? (I guess that is a fetish too, dunno)
The OP has the patch in the files. If you can't double click a file and install it to the appropriate directly, then i don't know what to say.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm assuming these two games are linked...

but will the one listed below get a full english translation released soon? And which is the first game and which is the second?

[RPGM] Lilitales [v1.20] [Tunnel No.7]

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm assuming these two games are linked...

but will the one listed below get a full english translation released soon? And which is the first game and which is the second?

[RPGM] Lilitales [v1.20] [Tunnel No.7]
They're definitely linked. Even the hentai music is exactly the same. from what I understand, Lilipalace is a prequel.

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
They're definitely linked. Even the hentai music is exactly the same. from what I understand, Lilipalace is a prequel.
Cool thanks for sharing that. Was Lilipalace released first and its just now getting a translation or was it released after Lilitales?

Trying to figure out if palace is safe to play without spoiling anything lol.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of Lilipalace. We worked really hard to bring this game to the West in native English. If you could help us out by considering purchasing the game, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

The uncensor patch can be acquired from our website at

You can also purchase the game at JAST USA and Manga Gamer:

We also translated Fallen and Treasure Hunter Claire, so we'd be very grateful if you supported us through those games as well :)

Thanks but if possible can you have lilitales fixed up because the translation is incomplete and the game is still buggy.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Cool thanks for sharing that. Was Lilipalace released first and its just now getting a translation or was it released after Lilitales?

Trying to figure out if palace is safe to play without spoiling anything lol.
This I don't know for sure. I was wondering the same thing. I'd like to think Lilipalace was released first as all hentai scenes so far seem to result in a game over. This is a huge step backwards from Lilitales IF Lilipalace was released 2nd.

walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
Then like I said, there's no uncensored version out there, without mosaic. Simple as that.
So I'm assuming there won't be an actually uncensored version without mosaic due to Japan's bullshit law. Or could it be made just for western countries use?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So I'm assuming there won't be an actually uncensored version without mosaic due to Japan's bullshit law. Or could it be made just for western countries use?
Unless MangaGamer or.. Kagura Games I believe? (since they made Fallen completely uncensored, or maybe was the dev of the game itself, don't know) do something about it, then most likely no, there will be no version without mosaic.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes