README Like Totals Recount

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Ofcourse a person should like what he wants to like, as long as he or she doesn't misuse the function, but if someone responds saying something simple and not neccesary constructive it doesn't 'deserve' a like. At least in my opinion.
Who can tell me what i'm going to like or not, what you talking? If they feel like button is misused they should fucking remove it. Simple isn't it!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's kind of weird attitude to be like "I don't deserve a like on this post:test2:". The person liking decides what warrants a like. Not the one posting them.
Yeah.. oh crap i only have 50 likes! i better remember EVERY like i give today. Ok i only have 1 like left but there are 2 people who said something good?! who deserves it? the guy with the least likes or the one that used 2 words more?
I mean this action is understandable considering the mods go round and offending people by calling them "Liar",
just a few days ago.
And promoting dry asses for a "light and fun"-environment is counterindictive of the purpose.
Hey, why don´t you limit the replies as well?
Only 20 replies per day.. don't want no spam here

"fun and light environment"
promotes salty cunts, limits Likes, deletes user content

There´s a meme in it somewhere
I know right? i keep getting stuff deleted yet so far i never recieved a message about my post being deleted. Funny that.
Also about the likes? it feels like the mods used jedi shit on me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brother if you donate 100$ daily to this forum, maybe but just maybe you can give hundred likes per day to someone :WutFace:x'D what the fuck is the purpose of fucking like button than, remove it and everything is good "flooding servers" "boosting likes" :test3:
I didnt know this was EA? Pay to Like! x'D

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Ofcourse a person should like what he wants to like, as long as he or she doesn't misuse the function, but if someone responds saying something simple and not neccesary constructive it doesn't 'deserve' a like. At least in my opinion.
What if you wrote something that made me chuckle. Am I not suppose to like it. Many people get likes on here because they help people, converse with them, upload game info, agreed with them, or make them laugh.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
What if you wrote something that made me chuckle. Am I not suppose to like it. Many people get likes on here because they help people, converse with them, upload game info, agreed with them, or make them laugh.
As Sam said they can´t distinguish between them, so they go full GeStaPo on the people who actually like Content shared, make ppl laugh(fun and light environment, remember) or help others with game questions like CarloS.

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
Who can tell me what i'm going to like or not, what you talking? If they feel like button is misused they should fucking remove it. Simple isn't it!
Removing something that is misused? That is not how the world works. People make rules/laws to prevent/punish misuse.

if sth deserves a like is open to debate bc personal priorities and preferences
Like I said, I thought they were strange likes and I didn't think the post deserved the likes.

That is the whole point of the likes. It isn't like I say they should'nt like my posts, it's I do not think my posts likeworthy. I can't see them as chuckleable.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
As Sam said they can´t distinguish between them, so they go full GeStaPo on the people who actually like Content shared, make ppl laugh(fun and light environment, remember) or help others with game questions like CarloS.
Ya guys do you even understand what @Carlo S (brother erick) did to the man of the house he created a walkthrough and a mod when everyone need it you know without that mod(mapping) most of the user would have left the game that dev did lose many patreon and after @Carlo S mod many patreon returned because of him and the dev got way more patreon that he had before mod.See some post before deleting likes.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Removing something that is misused? That is not how the world works. People make rules/laws to prevent/punish misuse.
Forcing me what i'm going to like or not is not how the world works. Because IRL i would beat the shit out of you if you tried to force me into doing something. Do you fucking understand now! and who is going to judge if i misused or not? God?

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017

Like I said, I thought they were strange likes and I didn't think the post deserved the likes.

That is the whole point of the likes. It isn't like I say they should'nt like my posts, it's I do not think my posts likeworthy. I can't see them as chuckleable.
Can you please stop using your fake account and start posting with real account please.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Here we got such good community that its worth spending time on, more than playing the games. Those can be find in many places. So you can delete our likes and what does that tells you that you probably wont get any since they are pressures and not to be wasted. What about all the time that we help ppl and we get nothing in return only maybe thank you post i guess those also dont deserve our like for thanks.
It really seems this forum is becoming sterile more and more with shit that its going on around and we all know what that is. And this is just recent addition to it.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This is simple, people were abusing the like system by boosting their accounts. They got 2000-4000 likes in the span of 48h. This isn't helping the community at all, these same people then gloated in their profiles about their like count. Having users who are artificially increasing their like count, creates a false narrative that they are in fact worthy of trust. Now i ask you, are they really? Many of the users who inflated their accounts have had several warnings given to them in the past, some also undermine the staff constantly in the forum and even get into petty arguments with staff.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Ya guys do you even understand what @Carlo S (brother erick) did to the man of the house he created a walkthrough and a mod when everyone need it you know without that mod(mapping) most of the user would have left the game that dev did lose many patreon and after @Carlo S mod many patreon returned because of him and the dev got way more patreon that he had before mod.
I think you're misunderstanding the situation. 10 users had the likes they gave removed. If you are one of the 10, and you liked his post, then it was removed. If you are one of the 300,000 other members then the like is intact.

This is not a massive crack down on likes. Literally 10 people are affected out of 300,000. If you're affected, you're the minority.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
If want to talk to us, do so on your main accounts. Making fresh accounts to trow insults doesn't get you anywhere. Thank you.

Reactions: bas

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sam: If you really think that's the problem, why do you call Muttdoggy who had problems with the report too, and everyone liked the attitude he had against the report, in my country, everyone says that those who created snakes can be bitten. Because we all know that this all happened only because someone reported.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Sam: If you really think that's the problem, why do you call Muttdoggy who had problems with the report too, and everyone liked the attitude he had against the report, in my country, everyone says that those who created snakes can be bitten. Because we all know that this all happened only because someone reported.
Which report is this?

Reactions: Inconsolable

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
This is simple, people were abusing the like system by boosting their accounts. They got 2000-4000 likes in the span of 48h. This isn't helping the community at all, these same people then gloated in their profiles about their like count. Having users who are artificially increasing their like count, creates a false narrative that they are in fact worthy of trust. Now i ask you, are they really? Many of the users who inflated their accounts have had several warnings given to them in the past, some also undermine the staff constantly in the forum and even get into petty arguments with staff.
So it was really the holy staff member called someone a liar that dictated this move good job guys.Btw many guys post in 20-30 threads what do you think top10 members will post in how many pages isn't this making the thread they are talking to making those games popular which is also making the forum popular?

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
And one second later. It´s like in "Demolition Man"
View attachment 41754
This forum slowly going
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
let's not talk about some "stuff" members here, how on fuckity fucking fuck they became mods, i mean how they choose like bro i like you here have moderator badge, let's not talk about favouritism by moderators towards some users here, they allow a lot to some users.

Reactions: netkeliye
Status
Not open for further replies.