• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1703353_2.png

Overview:
A spirit moves through the mortal world, possessing men and subjecting women to its whims. What kind of whims? The answer is up to you (but it will usually involve sex).

Like a Man Possessed features multiple playable characters whose stories may influence one another as you interact with various NPCs. The game is designed to deliver non-stop action with no grind, no random elements and minimal (but important) stat management. For the overview of the game's current contents, view Changelog down below.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-11
Release Date: 2022-03-11
Developer: SameFoley -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Extra:

1703357_6.png 1703356_5.png 1703355_4.png 1703354_3.png 1703353_2.png 1703352_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SameFoley

Dec 2, 2020
I may be wrong, but the game design kinda reminds me of Incubus City.
It's definitely the main inspiration, though at the moment I'm nowhere near the amount of content that game has. I also don't think that many of the elements that made Incubus City great would work as well in LaMP (meaning I have no plans to introduce permanent progress, beginnings and endings, or a stat system beyond Charisma/Authority), but I hope that the gimmick of multiple protagonists will eventually let the game stand on its own legs.

SameFoley

Dec 2, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Otaku2018

SameFoley

Dec 2, 2020
Guys, I have this problem:
View attachment 1681251

What can I do to visualize the video?
Is it just one video, or do you have the same problem everywhere else? All videos are in the .webm VP9 format, try finding something of a similar nature online and check if you can view them. Another person posted about being unable to view the videos earlier, but the post was deleted before I could reply to it, so I assumed that the problem there was fixed. If it wasn't and I see more posts about this issue, I'll redo the files in .mp4 come next update.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The UI looks pretty nice .

Corruption, Exhibitionism, all kinds of SEX . . . Looks good, (Blackmail, not-so-much), but will check it anyway . :sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes