Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I knew I recognized that name from something. He's the guy that made that made the Lustiest Lair full conversion mod. Now I'm interested. I had a $3 sub for that on Patreon for around a year.

Last edited:

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Played it, so far I am liking it. It is still of course a very early version but it has the idea of a good game in it. I just wish it was a little slower paced on the corruption, like the outfit the character starts in being something like outfit 4 or 5 or something like that but looking good so far.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
I have no idea what the deal with Karryn's prison is but this doesn't look bad necessarily, still, not all that intriguing as of now either.
The thing is when u see the previews it looks like he takes the CG of KP and changed the faces and lil things but....well even the pic with her sit and the dick on hand is the scene on the bathroom gloryhole is kinda the same with the lower body changed.....so......well its fair that ppl complain about it.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
What's the 'Debug' version for, what are we supposed to do with it? 'Release' version is twice its size, so I'd assume that's the one I want to play, right?

hmgkldh

Apr 7, 2020
Getting Willpower to -59% sure is interesting, but doesnt do anything rn. Would also be good to give the option for the door when you get to the spaceship so you could get back to the other parts of the prison.

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I liked this one. Like I said in my review, it reminds me of Karryn's Prison, but it seems simpler and sillier. Gotta keep an eye out for updates.

Dec 9, 2018
Joining in on comparing this game to Karryn's prison. Without much of the slow corruption though as far as I can see it.

That load button certainly needs fixing. Keeps sending me back to the first room and with 5 Body instead of any of the other things, which I chose.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes