Bobotheclown

Mar 4, 2018
You are aware the coming update is not the final chapter of LoML, right? There's at least one more chapter after this. Then you are saying you want to wait for everything to be brought into a final product. Simply when the final chapter is released doesn't make it the finished/refined product. You're looking at well over a year from now, minimum.
Heh, like I just said. Patience is key.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hey, sorry if this was already answered naughty, but just for full clarity: do further playthroughs overwrite this 'scene save' replay data and force you to replay every time you want different outcomes? Or does the feature allow you to pick which save to load from? It's a great feature either way! But, it'd also be appreciated if multiple playthroughs could be supported with the latter :D Assuming it's even possible
Right now, it's implemented so when you pass that bit of code, it saves it again, overwriting what was there. It won't give you a list of v1..vX of that scene.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Dev is going to have to invent an entirely new type of sexual activity to justify the amount of anticipation on this thread.
Edging is a thing, my man. It may not be mine, but it is for some.
Also, patience is a virtue.
Also also, no kinkshaming.
Also also also, commenting on dev speed is a no-no - both in F95 General Rules and specifically noted for this thread in OP.
Also also also also, have a sunshine day.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Apparently like never enforced though...
It is (#10,751, #13,381 as 2 off-the-top-of-my-head-examples). In fact, the latest update of the rules 4 days ago specifically call out this behavior, whereas it was a bit more implied previously. But it has to be reported since there are so few moderators and there are very few of them.

But back to talking about ass...
1690486981723.png

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
But back to talking about ass...
View attachment 2804960
I didn't think about it when I was reading through the previous chapter installments (no idea why :unsure: ) but now that you've made that image abundantly clear to me here, I bet that was a pretty enjoyable ride for Denicia (Oh gosh I just know I misspelling that) given the tail placement.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
You are aware the coming update is not the final chapter of LoML, right? There's at least one more chapter after this. Then you are saying you want to wait for everything to be brought into a final product. Simply when the final chapter is released doesn't make it the finished/refined product. You're looking at well over a year from now, minimum.
I was talking about chapter 7, of course. I'll try to wait till it will exit the beta phase.
And I know it is a long way till the full game is released, unfortunately

Reactions: Count Morado

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Chapter 7 is coming close to 2 years of completion because of Naughtyroads half assed effort/work ethics. How much you wanna make a bet that it will take up to nearly 3 years for chapter 8 to be completed?

View attachment 2807190
Naughty is working his butt off for this game and it shows with how great it is
Also, you don't have to be so rude you know

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Chapter 7 is coming close to 2 years of completion because of Naughtyroads half assed effort/work ethics. How much you wanna make a bet that it will take up to nearly 3 years for chapter 8 to be completed?

View attachment 2807190
Thread Updated: 2022-01-10
Release Date: 2022-01-10

2 year release date = 2024-01-10

Today's date. 2023-07-28 . Actual development time: 1 year 6 months and 18 days.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I was pondering going along the lines of English being too difficult for me to write, but something something made me feel better about myself.

I feel "Simp" can be translated to "Mature and somewhat intelligent person leading to more realistic assessments of project size all the while maintaining a generally more civil and nuanced discussion with flights of whimsy humor"

But, Simp roll easier off the tongue, so let's go with that. I'm a people pleaser after all.

On a serious note, Naughty has been 100% consistent throughout the years in being open about progress, and his weekly status reports have been on-point the entire time. Meaning, when it was full, it was released.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
How much you wanna make a bet that it will take up to nearly 3 years for chapter 8 to be completed?
I'll take that bet. Whoever loses has to delete his account(s) and never return to f95zone dot to. But, given you think a year and and a half is close enough to claim it's been nearly two years, we need to set some ground rules. Chapter 7 drops, we take that date, add 3 to the year, and that's the cutoff date for the bet.

Last edited:

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
If it takes a long time it takes a long time. You can accept that fact or you can't. Some people are willing to wait a long time for something they really like while others are not. Ofcourse the occultist bear fuckin trebuchet simps (mods can I get a namechange?) in this thread are the most vocal. They like the game and are hyped for the coming release because they know it is a good product, given the state of the game it is in, at this moment. If they wouldn't care they wouldn't post in this thread.
It's good to be fed up with something and voice your opinion. But remember to always try and have a positive attitude afterwards. If you don't like something. Don't think about that something. Think about love and titties in your face instead.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes