jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This week in some sentences: didn't quite manage to check off every scene in chapter 7; tested and proofed my way through about 150K lines of script (dialog and calling visuals, but excluding image declaration), and about 20K lines still left to go. Pushing hard to see if I can manage to get the beta out in the weekend (but no guarantees). Keep watching the running blogpost if you're on Patreon/Subscribestar for the latest info.

1690408485098.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well Naughty, you started with a vision for a game, and ended up inadvertently starting a cult ( snicker.. snicker ).

Where are you going to locate the mansion, and there better not be Kool-aid.
Jim Jones didn't care enough to use actual Kool-Aide. He went with Flav-R-Aide.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Stupidity on my behalf made my presence postwise non-present for a spell.

Any bets? I'm onto august 12 and the odds are 5-2

Make your bets, ladies and gentlemen, make your bets!

Reactions: affen123

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I want to refrain from playing the beta, so I can play the finished/refined product after such a long wait, but I already know it will be tough

Reactions: PapaChulo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I want to refrain from playing the beta, so I can play the finished/refined product after such a long wait, but I already know it will be tough
You are aware the coming update is not the final chapter of LoML, right? There's at least one more chapter after this. Then you are saying you want to wait for everything to be brought into a final product. Simply when the final chapter is released doesn't make it the finished/refined product. You're looking at well over a year from now, minimum.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes