• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Like always I loved this game,not too short and great renders,with a Good story...
Cant ask for more....
Keep up the Great work Dev...

Darkside00

Nov 10, 2017
I am....confused....excited and optimistic, yet unwilling to get my hopes up. I have fallen for my first "F95 girl" - more than a year after I have discovered this haven of hoes....Ehh, I mean angels.
Tis the maiden Simone that has stolen my heart. I would cast Mary into a vat of liquid dicks just to vomit up Simone's bathwater.....I digress.....

I must live vicariously through the MC, so tell me.... is there a chance for my happiness???
MC doesnt feel like he shows much emotion. If I want to be a cheating douche, I should be able! :) Great game!

simone_gf.png

Reactions: Penfold Mole

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Then don't play it? I like some pretty kinky things myself, but I don't go around complaining about games that don't feature them.
Well it's sort like reading a book and figuring out by the 200th page you don't like the story I would have never started it had I known the story would develop to be so vanilla with only one romance option but you sort of feel invested time wise you want to finish the book regardless of how you feel about the author and the story. It's weird how it works but it just does.

U

User_365148

Not even in the game, as I've mentioned before: when she talks the dialogue box has her speaking as "Andy" but when someone says her name it's "Andi". Pick the right one (Andi) or the wrong one (Andy) but FFS, pick ONE!

It's getting to where names are chosen by dice rolls telling you how many times to dip into a giant bag of refrigerator magnet letters - roll a double and get a dash, accent, or apostrophe of your choice!

True story:
My grandmother worked in a hospital. One day this 17 year old girl was admitted and gave birth to a baby girl. She named her daughter "Vagina" - not "Virginia" but "V-A-G-I-N-A, Vagina" The first thought that popped into my head - which I, of course, did not say aloud to my grandmother - was "So, I wonder what they're gonna call her for short - "Cunt"?" (Apologies to any ladypervs here that may have offended.)
No need to get aggressive or insulting, over what is obviously a typo. Either tell us where it occurs, so we can fix it, or don't.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
not sure if the ending was my not doing something right or just a cliffhanger if i knew how to do spoilers would ask

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I will give up with this game, such a pitty because was one of the best, but I don't like that John bald man and I get that sickness feeling when I play it, however good luck to the dev.:'(

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks
But you have to understand. There are limitations on our time, on the money we have to spend.
We're making about as much as we can in one month.
Sorry
Oh i understand that totally i wasnt complaining i was just saying that i get into the game so much that when the end hits i just yell no cause i dont want it to end. the length of this update was fine. its like that tv show that you get all on the edge of you seat for then they hit you with to be continued lol that is all. no real complaints believe me and if i had a problem with it i wouldnt be donating to you every month now :)

Reactions: User_365148

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Is the MC really autistic? (I went through a few pages of comments but didn't want to read 66 more.) In the opening backstory he refers to himself as an 'autistic geek', and wasn't sure if he was just being self degrading because he's socially awkward. I can definitely relate to not liking crowds and being a loner, but it's not from a disorder. There are some pretty witty replies and he is intelligent. He is a really kind and respectful guy, and a very dry humored, yet sweet character.

The writing is very good. Most of these titles leave me bored and turn into a speed clicking simulator, but I thoroughly enjoyed every line of dialogue so far. :closedeyesmile:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Very good graphics and animation. Story line was also very well done. Somewhat linear which made making different decisions enjoyable. Hope that there will be a continuation to the story.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Is the MC really autistic? (I went through a few pages of comments but didn't want to read 66 more.) In the opening backstory he refers to himself as an 'autistic geek', and wasn't sure if he was just being self degrading because he's socially awkward. I can definitely relate to not liking crowds and being a loner, but it's not from a disorder. There are some pretty witty replies and he is intelligent. He is a really kind and respectful guy, and a very dry humored, yet sweet character.

The writing is very good. Most of these titles leave me bored and turn into a speed clicking simulator, but I thoroughly enjoyed every line of dialogue so far. :closedeyesmile:
andi certainly seems to think so

Reactions: Enyos

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
No need to get aggressive or insulting, over what is obviously a typo. Either tell us where it occurs, so we can fix it, or don't.

Wasn't intending to be insulting. If you read what I wrote you will see that I HAVE mentioned it here before, and it's still there. Where? Every time the character in question speaks it's as "Andy," (except, IIRC, a few times early in the game). Every time someone refers to her/calls her by name, it's "Andi". I apologize if I seemed pissy about it. It's just the one thing that really distracts me and detracts from an otherwise wonderful game.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes