4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
similar set up, but this one have good renders, hot girls, a good story, a nice gui, no NTR, etc... is superior in every aspect
I actually think babysitter has better renders, especially considering it actually has animations oposed to this game only having pictures(which Im okay with)

Reactions: Charolastra
U

User_365148

So no animations here right? Just pics, Im okay with that.. just asking
No animations. Had several attempts at them. But to be honest, they were pretty bad.
If we wanted to keep the colour quality, we had make due with very few fps.
If we wanted better fps, we had to just give up on colour, and quite a lot of the resolution.
Not enough horse power to make 160 3h renders as frames for 3 sec of animation, and keep the story going.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
No animations. Had several attempts at them. But to be honest, they were pretty bad.
If we wanted to keep the colour quality, we had make due with very few fps.
If we wanted better fps, we had to just give up on colour, and quite a lot of the resolution.
Not enough horse power to make 160 3h renders as frames for 3 sec of animation, and keep the story going.
No problem.. Just askin`

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
And what difference does it make when you choose how you and your ex broke up,
I chose "nothing happened" is that like neutral, or is every good in some way

U

User_365148

And what difference does it make when you choose how you and your ex broke up,
I chose "nothing happened" is that like neutral, or is every good in some way
Different scenes down the line

What does it mean when the game says "Image blackscreen not found"
That would be a bug
You could probably press ignore an the game should go on
Where exactly did it happen?

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I actually think babysitter has better renders, especially considering it actually has animations oposed to this game only having pictures(which Im okay with)
i don't think animations make BS better, i don't like the renders in BS there specially the skin tone in all the girls, is pretty dark and honestly the main girl face is a little spooky

Reactions: Trojaner

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
i don't think animations make BS better, i don't like the renders in BS there specially the skin tone in all the girls, is pretty dark and honestly the main girl face is a little spooky
whaaaaaat christine is beautifull, and animations are flawless, they are not skippy

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Omigosh...a difference of opinion on F95! I'm so happy I was here to see this rare event.

I like both games. I think LwM has some hair issues on some of the models (Andi, for example), but Mary is much nicer looking (in my opinion) than Christine.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
No spoliers
Maybe its already noted, but I still got the problem that on the party at the pool when Mary asks you about your past love, you still dont have any options and has to press enter to continue.

On that render debate. I really like some of the facial expressions of Mary :)

U

User_365148

Maybe its already noted, but I still got the problem that on the party at the pool when Mary asks you about your past love, you still dont have any options and has to press enter to continue.

On that render debate. I really like some of the facial expressions of Mary :)
She's asking you the name of your ex.
Type it in

Reactions: Anthony Nicholson

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
I just love this game. I just love this game. I just love this game. I just love this game. I just love this game.

When i read the comments: let me bang the mother blablabla let me tell you: I love it, it is just you/me and Mary. There are enough games where u can bang ur mother, aunt, dog whatever. Plz, just do it the way, you started. This and the way u develop the Story is so unique, that this game has a fixed position in my top5 gamelist. thank you!

EDIT: Btw, this is the 1st Game, when another lovly woman strips in front of me i think... 'yes, u got a killerbody and now fk off and where the hell is mary??? ' ;)

So what?? everyone has their taste.

There are others like me, that between Andy and Mary would choose the first one.

People post in fóruns, patreon, etc... because they have hope that dev will see and do something about it.

But of course, none of us know what he planned for the future. :rolleyes:

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Awesome work yet again , this is by far my favorite VN out there, by a long shot! Now to find something to distract me till the next update. Keep up the excellent work.

Reactions: pyrinikos
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes