• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
Just so you know, the game crashed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day6.rpy", line 134, in script
s "\" Hey, [player_name}!\""
Exception: String u'" Hey, [player_name}!"' ends with an open format operation.

I fixed it by changing "[player_name}!" to "[player_name]"

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
anyone has a walkthrough ? i played but didn't see this image on attached screenshot
" "

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
anyone has a walkthrough ? i played but didn't see this image on attached screenshot
" "
Don't know if there is a walkthrough....you don't really need one. Rule of thumb, if you are a dick to her, she will pack her bags. If she packs her bags rollback and stop being a dick.
As for the image you posted, it is part of the introduction flashback to when the MC is still at college.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Well. You find a lot of stuff here collected at f95zone.
Some good stuff, where devs clearly try to make something to their best abilities, and some bad, where folks just seem to try and make a quick buck from patrons.
You find content that tends to extreme fetishism, things that are unacceptable outside of a game, a fantasy. That'd give self proclaimed pinnacles of ethics and morals instant heart attacks.
And then you find stuff like Life with Mary. A sweet tale, expertly told, about a budding love seemingly going against some standarts of modern society. Two people who just start to care for each other, who seem to grow closer to each other which every minute of exemplary writing and storytelling. A (unless the player basically decides to mess up on purpose) vanilla love story.
I'm really picky about whom I support on Patreon. But likesblondes, I joined after my first playthrough of the existing content and immediately felt like experiencing it again. And I honestly recommend anyone who dl'ed and played the game from here to consider doing the same!

U

User_365148

Remember I told you guys that someone else has taken my model about contracting developers to make the game you want?

I've been sent a few more test images from that project for anyone that's interested.
And for those who wonder. I do this because I really hope this will start catching on.
This way we might get games that target a specific audience that's willing to pay for them. And that are 'focused' on that audience, if that makes any sense. Instead of getting what we're mostly getting now. I mean games that try to cover as many people's tastes as possible, to get that patreon moneyz. And by doing so, many of them become very incoherent.
That's what I think, anyway. No need for anyone to get offended.

Here are the pics.
It's supposed to be the sister. The main interest.
I think her name will be either Haley or Stephanie. At least that's what they told me.
The debate is raging from what I've heard XD
a.png
b.png
c.png
d.png

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Hi, when I reach this choices, a couple of text line later I get a crash error :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Games\LifewithMary-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\LifewithMary-0.20-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\LifewithMary-0.20-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "D:\Games\LifewithMary-0.20-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Games\LifewithMary-0.20-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
  File "D:\Games\LifewithMary-0.20-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 157, in parse
    raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Life with Mary 0.20
Mon Jul 02 09:14:10 2018
Did I do something wrong? Is there a solution fix? Thanks

Dahmid

Jan 29, 2018
Is this a demo? If so how far does it go? I got to the dance, but cannot seem to advance.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Your answers don't seem to influence on the story, but I really like the game nonetheless :)
My next month pledge is going into this game. (shame I'm not as rich as the MC to support every good game out here :teary:

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes