4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, because right now this is a really boring game. For fun i tried every stupid/pervy response to see if somrthing new would open up, It didnt, miss mushy-mushy just took her bags and left ( lazy gamedesign btw).

Reactions: QoSKitty

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
How many more updates until a penis is put into a vagina? By reading the comments, people are still saying no sex yet.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, I finally have made some time to try to catch up on some of my game playing. Usually, LwM is an easy place to go, since the choices are pretty self-evident.

And...it's just as I remember. Sweet, pretty and just a nice breath of air from all the mother/sister/teacher banging in almost every other game. Not that those don't have a designated spot on my hard drive, too.

While I still think the MC overall looks a little doofy, the females in this game overcome that shortfall by a ton. Mary is cute as a button, just figuring out sexy. That leaves Simone and Mom to bring the high octane heat.

Interesting how "pure" the relationship is being kept with MC and Mary. Even compared to the other "sweet" games out there (Melody, MSN), LwM is (so far) extraordinarily monogamous.

I'm enjoying it and all its pieces, including the romance. And, as a fan of AWAM, I have to chuckle at all the complaints registered here about slow pacing. Heh, compared to AWAM, this is like warp speed.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Welp, I finally have made some time to try to catch up on some of my game playing. Usually, LwM is an easy place to go, since the choices are pretty self-evident.

And...it's just as I remember. Sweet, pretty and just a nice breath of air from all the mother/sister/teacher banging in almost every other game. Not that those don't have a designated spot on my hard drive, too.

While I still think the MC overall looks a little doofy, the females in this game overcome that shortfall by a ton. Mary is cute as a button, just figuring out sexy. That leaves Simone and Mom to bring the high octane heat.

Interesting how "pure" the relationship is being kept with MC and Mary. Even compared to the other "sweet" games out there (Melody, MSN), LwM is (so far) extraordinarily monogamous.

I'm enjoying it and all its pieces, including the romance. And, as a fan of AWAM, I have to chuckle at all the complaints registered here about slow pacing. Heh, compared to AWAM, this is like warp speed.

What is MSN? I have discovered I really like these kinds of games...

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
EDIT2 > finally works...sorry for bothering

Hi!
Just download v0.20! Load save from end of v0.18, and there is no progress at all!
Did I must start again or ?

EDIT: Also try qiuckfix but no progress

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Very refreshing to see a game without blackmail, weird potions, mind control, or some other over used domination gimmick, incest, tits as big as basketballs, and an MC that isn't trying to bang every female that crosses his path. This game has very good writing with no misspellings that I saw or immersion breaking grammatical errors, excellent renders using character models that you don't see in a bunch of other games.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Is WT for 0.20 available yet?
It's really not needed, don't be a twat and you should be fine.

<snip>Hi!
Just download v0.20! Load save from end of v0.18, and there is no progress at all!
Did I must start again or ?
</snip>
My save from 0.18 worked fine. Possible you have a corrupted save, especially if you've had other issues. Could be worth your while starting again and getting a clean save.
It need not be a huge task as it's Ren Py, just use Tab or CTRL.

with no misspellings that I saw
Now to screw you over....there are some and you will see them all next time you go through it.
mwhahahahahaha x'D

U

User_365148

It's really not needed, don't be a twat and you should be fine.

My save from 0.18 worked fine. Possible you have a corrupted save, especially if you've had other issues. Could be worth your while starting again and getting a clean save.
It need not be a huge task as it's Ren Py, just use Tab or CTRL.

Now to screw you over....there are some and you will see them all next time you go through it.
mwhahahahahaha x'D
Lol
Care to tell me about them? :biggrin:

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes