VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Paperwork570

Aug 6, 2021
Is it just me or are Sylvie's lines really choppy? It loads in a staggered manner but I don't have the same problem when it comes to the MC. I'm using the molested mod.
Edit: I've discovered the what the problem was for me. The game was originally set in windows mode and then I fullscreened it so it would cap at my monitor's border but that causes the dialogue for Sylvie to lag. Reverting it back into the original size of windowed fixes this.
Molested mod? There a version for android?

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
I don't get it, how do you get the kitchen scene in v4.06? There is no option to buy an apron at the shop and whatever other clothes I try doesn't work. Someone please tell me how do I do this.

Last edited:

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
I know I'll get hate for this, but I wish there was a game like this one but without the loli element. Whenever I look for certain game mechanics and/or themes, many recommendations end up on this one, and I don't doubt the game is good but I just can't get past Sylvie's appearance. Just my two cents.

Ararunae

Dec 27, 2019
So what version should someone download? The 4.0.6 isn't fully translated, menus and everything, so what's the next best thing?

Mr. Bore

Jul 27, 2018
the 4.06 pre-patched file in mega seems to be corrupted, while mixdrop and uploadheaven`s download links are blocked, only pixeldrain works fine.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Mixdrop and maybe UploadHaven are supposed to be used a secondary hosts, things on Mixdrop are apparently less likely to get taken down. I can get to UploadHaven with no issue, with a VPN I can get to Mixdrop.

The 4.0.6 from MEGA is working for me. Maybe the old 2.5.2 7z issue, although the achive name isn't long this time.

Reactions: Mr. Bore

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
Hi
I want to share with you my attempt to translate the Chinese mod "希露薇の交配计划V7.6.9" mentioned above.
Most of the text except for a few scenes is the same as in the 3.0.22 version available here, but still, there was a lot of it so I might have made a mistake somewhere, I didn't translate everything like too-small buttons, but it should be enough to check out this mod.
link
If anyone wants can try to translate the rest :)
Oh, and from what I saw in the files, besides Sex with Nephy and Aurelia, there should also be Milking Aurelia, and with Sylvie Public Sex on the Balcony and Public Oral Sex at the Market.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-14 173733.png

Last edited:

migmig4ah

Dec 6, 2021
Hi everyone on the forum, Did you enjoy the mods I found on the net and uploaded here? Chinese mod "希露薇の交配计划V7.6.9"
About the elements exclusive to Chinese mod
Q1. When I start the new game, I get a quiz, how do I complete it?
A. Nunber 1 is up, 2 is down. With that in mind, please answer in this order
 122、122、112、221、212、212、121、121.

Q2. How do I have sex with Aurelia?
A. Touching her boobs during the noon.

Q3. What is the best way to have sex on a balcony?
A. Wear a Sleeveless dress without underwear. Events starts in the next morning.

Q4. How do I have sex with Nephy?
A. Go to a clothing store at night and buy sex drug. (You gatta Milking Aurelia's CG)
The next day, go to the café you find a new menu.

Reactions: doran276

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Angora Kitty
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes