• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

douglasdamm

fantastic first impression, right at the first 10 minutes the game makes you really care for the poor Sylvie and makes you want to give her a nice and loving life.
    the art style looks great but it can be quite "striking" and different at first, i quickly grew accostumed to it.
    sadly the game lacks in content (both H and daily life) but still whats in the game is well done and really great.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

iqgoiag

Great Art, Story, Character and Relationship.
    How Sylvie grows and from abused slave to a loved cared for girl is moving. The level of detail is very high and the interaction and responses later in the game with Sylvie is moving. 11/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sirisiren

I love the premise of actually making a slave into a romantic partner of yours. It's a little sad to see her in such a state, but her gradual trust towards you and recovery (plus becoming your beloved) makes it all the more sweeter and satisfying.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Klokz

With this game everyone can head-pat their Waifu.

And once your get tired of head-patting (This is probably impossible) you can initiate cheek-rubbing

you can play dress up with your waifu, and feed her pancakes, waffles, drugs, cake, I think some kind of scone...

What not hot enough for you?

Well you can dress her up in a nurse outfit and have her just go to work!

Betterthenareallifewaifu/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Khaitoh

Kinda repetitive, and has minimal content but that gives it more room for Improvement! I find the art great, the plot moving, and the heroine to be so cute and appealing that I just really want to protect her and be mine forever. Her having to do "lewd" things for me/with me is just a plus! Looking forward for more stuff!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fallout4fap

This is is really good game but 50% of time game you gonna hold lctrl, story is good, scenes is really fapable and clothes awesome. Girl is cute even i have to say this and I'm not really big fan of(fuk) lolies in the ass if you know what i mean :D.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Anon907

Teaching feelings is a vanilla corruption game, that has a great art style, fantastic scenes, and is story driven. The game is extreme grind, but the MG Sylvie carries you through it. I cannot recommend it enough, it's exactly what you wish every game tried to be, good art, good story, good scenes, and all balancing each other.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Maddick

A cute story of a guy and his slave. The art style well made, the story hearth warming and the sex scenes are hot. Personaly not a big fan of the loli genre, but if you dont have the urge to trow up seing a naked minor looking girl you dont have to be a lolicon to enjoy the game ...I guess. The begining could have been made better since you have to pat Sylvie for weeks to keep her alive(!), but well I suppose this is one of the easiest methods to teach the player a lesson and give him sone thoughts on his way.