VN - Others - Completed - Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Asia Argento

What I expected: A deeply depraved game on the level of Rapelay.

What I got: A play house with Loli waifu sim on in which she is at Kanna Kamui's level that must be spoiled and treated well for the rest of her days because her past is downright tearjerking. I almost cried a few times ngl..... Sylvie gets this a 5. Protec energy off the freakin' charts!

Translation had some very minor spelling errors, but that's the worst I can say. Still extremely well done for fan work and I only played the pre-modded version... Probably one of the best games on here. If not THE best one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

uchihafabio

For me its by far the best h-game in this site.
    Its an excellent game to show your real character.
    This girl deserves all the love in the world.
    I just cannot fathom people who were treated like her in real life.
    In my first playthrough i was so moved that i forgot it was a game.
    That said. All of the stars!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BukkakeBukkake

Do you like wholesome content?

I bet you do!

Cause SPOILERS!
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't want to say too much - as to not sully the experience of the unfamiliar.

Regardless, if you wanna play a game where you raise a lovely (yet damaged) slave into a fine young woman, daughter, or even lover (Ooh La La!) Then this is the game for you.

Praise our lord and savoir Ray-K, cause' you're about to step into the world of "Teaching Feelings - Life With a Slave!"

Enjoy! :cool:(y):coffee:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

przemo10371

I have fallen in love with sylvie from the very start,
    i kinda have thing for saving damaged girls and caring for them.
    Graphic never gets old.
    Everyone in this forum is supporting
    I will never stop working on translation.
    Sylvie deserves all happiness in the world,
    so guys dont give up and

"May the headpats be with you"
    *Rub* *Pet* *Pet* *Rub*
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Firstproblem

Absolutely amazing game, good amount of interaction and dialog to read, H scenes are also good, tho the cencoring is kinda weird being on in some of the scenes and being off in some of the scenes over all 9/10 game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ZaUnknowns

fell in love with sylvie the moment i play this game, gameplay is really good, not so complicated and very relaxing, the music in the game is amazing too, this game is now one of my most favorite game, looking forward to what the game will add more in the future
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Blaspheme

One of the best H-game I've played! Excellent gameplay and graphics, very good OST and the girl is the most lovable thing you'll ever see!
    Highly customizable action, from clothes to the way she speaks. Could not recommend enough.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

majesto

positive things about the game
    ++Very good history
    +good images
    +you can chose a variation of clothes
    +variation of hairs to ;)
    negative things about the game
    -the traduction is not full
    -have some bugs :whistle:
    -need more big scenes
    my personal opinion
    its a very good game ,with mods for put scenes can be great
  9. 4.00 star(s)

idemandfood

Reviewed v2.5.2

A quick summary of Life with a Slave would be fixing someone that is broken and finding meaning in your own life.

Sylvie is a slave you “acquire” and you perform actions to build her affection for you. It’s a nice game albeit a little grindy if you decide to take on the daunting task of trying to unlock all the clothing pieces as well as the H-scenes.

2D models are great and the art style is very unique, the environments are nicely done and enjoyable to sit through.

Gameplay wise there isn’t much to it, the day is separated into time periods where each action costs are period in the day. Certain actions can be performed at certain times of the day. There is no money constraints with time being your only resource. The addition of the gallery and clothing store helps extend the playtime of the game significantly. On the topic of the clothing store, you can unlock more items after reaching certain stats with Sylvie and you can dress her up to whatever style you like.

Story-wise there isn’t really much to it, you have to raise enough trust points so that there is no bad ending. The story should realistically take only 1-2hrs at most with the rest of the game becoming a sandbox with unlockable clothing and scenes as you continue building affection and lust performing increasingly sexy things. Sylvie is adorable and cute you definitely will feel some sort of attachment to her after the main story is completed.

Pros
    • Interesting art style and nice scenes
    • Simple and easy to pick up gameplay
    • Gallery present and accounted for
    • Dress-up is pretty fun
    Cons
    • Short story
    • Grindy if you choose to unlock everything
    • Not much gameplay involved
    Suggestions
    • Extended story
    • Sometimes the translations get a bit funky
    • Display what stats are needed to unlock certain clothing
  10. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

ver 2.5.2
    PROs:
    +very wholesome
    +lot of outfitting options
    +very hot and lewd scenes (superb facial expression and body reactions)
    +progressive/reactive CG
    +superb game for this type of game
    +rather straightforward gameplay
    +useful settings and extra customization

CONs:
    -not sure, for it's category of game it felt superb.. it's missing "something" I cant express

Comments:
    Cute, hot, lot of outfitting options. Not much to add. For this type of game it was superb. It felt It missed something rather "important" but I don't know what that is or that is behind the whole concept or engine this game is built on.

8/10
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Gnolnihs

Based on the title alone, I have to say this game is terrible. I signed up for a slave owning and in the entire thing if you do anything other then treat it like a princess the entire time it dies.

As you can see by the cover art, you start with a girl that was abused. She is a slave in name only. I feel when you have a game like this, let me torture her if I so desire, but have the person provide aftercare.

Basically, you play the game as a doctor that treats a "slave" as a princess, gives her everything you want for weak hentai scenes.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ceireavne

First, I really appreciate the translation patch and walkthrough provided in this thread.

One of my favorite things in games in attention to detail, of which this game has quite a bit. I also appreciate that the devs have continued development on it for a while now, without charging as DLC or anything.

Sylvie is excellent. She's incredibly sweet, and I appreciate how demure she is until she loses hold of herself. Didn't realize I enjoyed ahegao until I played this game, heh.

There's a lot of incredibly specific niche-taste content (the kisekae stuff, for example), much of which is very much up my alley. Can't say it would be to everyone's tastes, unfortunately. The other main downside which comes to mind is that there is no proper good ending.

Still, Life With a Slave is easily the best eroge I've played. Excellent stuff!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

This is absolutely my #1 H Game of all time. Seeing a tragic character like Sylvie and building her up the way you do is immensely appealing to me. The gameplay (there isn't much) is rather repetitive but there are plenty of events and variety to keep me interested. I love the way you can unlock costumes that have unique appearances in each event and that obtaining them is metered to X number a day rather than grind money to buy them. I love how you can see and feel the growth in Sylvie as a character as she continues to get more and more attached to you. I also really appreciate the unique artstyle the dev uses.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

HolyMolly

The art is really good and Silvy is a very cute character but one of my problem with this game is that I really dislike all the lewd stuff in it just because Sylvy looks way too young: she don't have breast/ass, she looks too small and it just feels wrong and not attractive. I actually wonders if this game is legal because she clrearly don't look 18 to me.

That being said It's still cool to take care of her by buying some clothes, being nice to her, buying food, going out and seing Sylvy being more and more happy. But the game keeps coming back to you pushing for lewd stuff and it honestly makes me stop playing the game.

The story is very simplistic and it put the player into a situation where he can easily feels good about himself and be "the good guy" just by doing some normal stuff since Sylvy is so used to bad treatment.

So yeah for once I wish there was no sex in a game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

stomkind123

A very sweet and wholesome game (the H-stuff is an added bonus)
    Maybe the replayability isn't that great but I do enjoy seeing her cheer up every time I play it I recommend it for everyone who wants a break from the usual H-games where it's more focused on the sexual relationship
  16. I
    4.00 star(s)

Indignatio

This is a good game, interesting to see a loli slave actually want to have sex for once, it gets to the point where she practically rapes you. I would still like to see the dev add anal at some point though, I mean seriously, there isn't even gentle ass play in the game, if anal gets added I'll up this to five stars. This is definitely a game I would recommend!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

crimsoncriss

I love this game. Simple and charming. No pesky mini-games, just a bit of grid.

The story isn't complex or anything. But it makes you actually care about the relationship with Silvie. I ended up fearing that I'd lose her, or something. When I met the guy in the market. :censored:

Needless to say. I'm addicted.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

P_S_Y_C_H_O

This game is great.
    Even if you don't like asian drawing styles.
    It provides the feeling of being adored. With relationship build-up.
    Wicked, cool music, that I remember even after 6 months.
    Too many headpats, but I forgot about them as soon as she appreciated it.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

maxdrell

One word - HEADPATS! Seriously, I never imagined a headpat simulator could be made but here it is. Jokes aside, a touching game with some really great art. The plot isn't exactly driving this game, but as an interaction simulator it certainly does what it sets out to do. Honestly I'd give it a 4.5 but we can't do half rankings and the slightly choppy translator/GUI and lack of a later plot makes me hesitate to give it the 5. Great game for those who like vanilla interact style games.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

ManleeOC

For creator: My only suggestion is to add anal, a slave should have an anal option :)

For players: I highly recommend an auto clicker, since much of the sex scenes require a lot of clicking.

The game is less about domination and more about compassion. Not your typical slave game, but I enjoyed it.