VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Very bad news... (IMPORTANT)
Unfortunately, I have to stop releasing further updates of the game for an indefinite period. I'm very sorry for everyone who liked the project I was working on, believe me, I really would like to develop it further. My country (Belarus) does not have PayPal. Yes, yes, it's very hard to believe but it's so ... As an alternative, Patreon offers only the Payoneer with which I worked last month. However, for reasons unknown to me, Payoneer blocked my account, I contacted support many times, but they can not say the specific reason for which it was done. So they can not restore my account or allow me to create a new one (I tried, they do not care about simple slaves like me). I also apologize to all of my Patrons again, please cancel my subscription, I hope that you will receive your money back. I can not use them anyway (except for a subscription to someone else's Patreon, which I do not really need right now. ) Please continue to follow my page on Patreon, you can do it by clicking "follow" for free. If the situation in my country or Patreon changes in the future, I will certainly inform you and continue the development of the project. Thank you for your support and understanding. So I also opened access to the Dreamcatcher version on Patreon for everyone. I hope that you will like it.
Ganz

Oh man :( That a sad news, I really like your game (the animation, the choices and their consequences)
I hope you can find a way to continue this game !!
If there is some change (if you found a way a keep going) tell us :)

Good luck dude and I hope you can dev this game again soon !!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm very pleased that many people like the game and you want to hear good news. I have them. In a couple of hours I will finish some things and make a great post with all the new and important information.
That's awesome Brother, I await with bated breath....Lol!!.................Peace!!

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
I'm very pleased that many people like the game and you want to hear good news. I have them. In a couple of hours I will finish some things and make a great post with all the new and important information.
Nice one... I’m happy for you. And myself was starting to really enjoy the game!!

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I'm still here and I'll be looking forward to whatever you've got to say. Good to hear from you after this period of silence. Hope all is going well, not just with the game but with you yourself.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes