OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Dev does this all the time. Hinting around that Lauren has an eager slutty side willing to do anything. Like the club scene were she lingered watching the one girl getting plowed by multiple guys and her reaction to being asked if she liked it was to smile.

Then people wonder why this discussion comes up. Stuff like that just makes it feel like the dev feels constrained and wants to do more, but is afraid to.
Oh really? You know what the dev is thinking? You think she smiled because she wanted to experience the same thing? How desperate are you?

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I haven't been here for a while, so I'll ask if the incest patch is working properly now? Are there still problems and, for example, someone calls your "mother" that she is your friend?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Hello Pot, I'm Kettle.
::: angry nashing teeth noises :::
:WaitWhat: I don't know what that has to do with my comment. obviously what's there now is not enough for you so maybe go find something that fits the bill and maybe stop being a hypocrite.

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021
I haven't been here for a while, so I'll ask if the incest patch is working properly now? Are there still problems and, for example, someone calls your "mother" that she is your friend?
no, the new one was not delivered and the old one, for obvious reasons, does not work (there is not even a hint of alternative dialogues in the dialogue files, which casts doubt on whether there will be an official incest patch.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
:WaitWhat: I don't know what that has to do with my comment. obviously what's there now is not enough for you so maybe go find something that fits the bill and maybe stop being a hypocrite.
::: more angry nashing teeth :::

Funny how I keep hearing that. Strange.

Oct 19, 2023
Does anyone know how to get rid of lag in the animations?
I had this problem with a few games. Turned out my pc/laptop was to weak to make the animations smooth. That might be one possible problem you can have. But let's wait for the other users to give their tips

3.90 star(s) 185 Votes