Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a mod to skip the transitions? I tried the option in settings but it does nothing for these flashback sequence transitions.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Lots of changes, but still waiting for promised 9.2... Not gonna play without these 30 additional animations and voice sounds ect. because I don't want to download this game again before the ep.3 is out. But anyway, do you think we'll get episode 3 this year? :x
I was waiting for that as well. But it's been more than two weeks now, so I might say fuck it and play the update regardless.

Reactions: NicolasBrown98

Irish687

Oct 4, 2018
since I cant use old saves had to restart and it seems the Dev forgot to add a way to change the MC's name and its just default to none. Hope they see this and fix it or someone smarter than me can fix it in the script. I even looked at how to do it and what they have does not fit all the things I have found to fix it.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
since I cant use old saves had to restart and it seems the Dev forgot to add a way to change the MC's name and its just default to none. Hope they see this and fix it or someone smarter than me can fix it in the script. I even looked at how to do it and what they have does not fit all the things I have found to fix it.
I changed the MC's name at the beginning of the game, don't remember where exactly..

You might have to start again and check for that exact place where it says to keep or change the MC's name... either that or reinstall the game from scratch.

Reactions: Irish687

Irish687

Oct 4, 2018
I changed the MC's name at the beginning of the game, don't remember where exactly..

You might have to start again and check for that exact place where it says to keep or change the MC's name... either that or reinstall the game from scratch.
I restarted it twice and it never popped up.. I will kill it and reinstall and see if that helps..

Reactions: Ranxerox

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I get this screen when starting a new game. And there is an option to name the MC
1716356321915.png

Reactions: Ranxerox

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.1
NOTE: You will probably want to start a new save.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1091 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Hi, sorry Im not chasing for updates, Im just asking if you could add the feature of tapping left/right to rollback for the future updates? Thanks!

coRex82

Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys.

I am playing the game again for the new update and was wondering about the changes early on.
For example is there no longer a choice to work for sario or not, when they pull you into the side area when you walk to school?
I remember that was a big turning point, and i wanted to make save to test both variants.

Also the morning roam after the pool scene with iris. The conversation was totally weird with iris. You just do a photoshoot out of nowhere. I think in the previous versions of the game was the singing scene with iris (which fitted the pool night before better).

So i am a bit confused i have to say.

Are there some scenes mixed up? Or might the 0.9.1 WT mod mess things up?

Irish687

Oct 4, 2018
Actually when you start a new game. But I don't have installed any mod except the official gallery unlocker.

Edit: I checked now. When installing the multi mod this MC naming screen is gone. It's therefore an issue with the mod then.
I deleted it and reinstalled it and now it works..

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game is so mixed up it seems like some scenes should have happened before others.
It started like a school themed game with murder and corruption. On top of that it had the usual suspects, landladies and roommates.
I think they bite more than they can chew. Updates centered around the incest shenanigans make the school characters and story irrelevant.
Now they remake the entire thing for what? To add more roommates? :sleep:

Reactions: Anxiaus
3.90 star(s) 185 Votes