• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Changelog for 9.1 is blank.
It is posted here with the release.

CHANGELOG 0.9.1 :

• Fixed a bug with the Elena route.
  • Some optimization stuff.
  • Gallery bugs fixed.
  • Fixed a bug in the Karen route.
  • Some minor bug fixed.

The game is 0.9.1
The incest patch is 0.9.1

I re-downloaded both, but didn't unzip the Patch or the WT Mod into it yet.

Incest is NOT pre-built into the game, so the patch will be needed.

ppppatttcch.png

The patch in the OP is NOT an incest patch, it is to update from v0.9.0 to v0.9.1, it has the incest patch with it though, but it is NOT updated, just like I said yet.

It is a "blank patch" which means it is already hard-coded into the game. That means the game is looking for "patch.rpy" already, this is dev official.

This part will activate more than likely with the last update coming next week, the next step is Steam then won't be an update for a while.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It is posted here with the release.

CHANGELOG 0.9.1 :

• Fixed a bug with the Elena route.
  • Some optimization stuff.
  • Gallery bugs fixed.
  • Fixed a bug in the Karen route.
  • Some minor bug fixed.

View attachment 3587660

The patch in the OP is NOT an incest patch, it is to update from v0.9.0 to v0.9.1, it has the incest patch with it though, but it is NOT updated, just like I said yet.

It is a "blank patch" which means it is already hard-coded into the game. That means the game is looking for "patch.rpy" already, this is dev official.

This part will activate more than likely with the last update coming next week, the next step is Steam then won't be an update for a while.
I downloaded it when it first dropped but hadn't noticed the bugfix until I saw it on RPDL. Guess I'm waiting for the final update anyway. Thanks!

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Dev spoiler says choices matter... If that is so I have only one question...Why is it that I avoid fucking karen the entire game only to go rescue ron at cam's apartment and he say's he did what he did cause cam was blackmailing due to some video of me fucking karen? When that never took place due to my choices to avoid karen. Then later after returning ron home karen tells ron that she is pregnant cause of mc.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I have to say after reading several pages of this thread after the latest release SonsOfLiberty is an absolute champ.

Personally I'm going to wait a couple of weeks after for the next release and hopefully the bugs will be worked out. Not sure why everyone else isn't.

SithGothGF

May 1, 2019
Going to wait for next week so the new changes are in and the incest patch gets updated. Currently this is my favourite M/S game in here

Reactions: yourmomma

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
added the (official) i-patch to game but lauren and charlotte is called by their names not by relation i think it will get fixed next weeks update... :unsure: :rolleyes:

sp0rx

Jun 21, 2021
i may be wrong but shouldn't this be tagged as VN? you follow alone a set story with (slight?) deviations based on choices

CSE_NSFW

Mar 31, 2019
The new model looks like something made by AI
agreed. the old model looks infinitely better. and fits the name jasmine more. Jasmine gives off more of a "latina or mixed" type of vibe rather than "Generic AI Hentai Asian" the new design doesnt fit at all, for a game with a solid vision with how the design is and for how good this artist is, im shocked they didn't see this through

Reactions: anatarash

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Good game overall but for me the house events are boring, only stuff at school is entertaining. And yeah wtf happened to Jasmine, the original face was awesome, the new face ive seen it in 3 other dozen games.

Reactions: MalEl

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Havnt played since 0.3 or so but i finished now all content, what happened to the party with jasmine/elena?

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes