• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I started it again and so far so good (with patch included). It is an immense joy not to have that idiot Ron as a presenter!!!

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
For those who want just play last update v.9.1 with incest copy this folder to game folder where the .exe file there!
(I test it with this save file its work)
(gallery not work)
P.S: i use v9.0 scripts for just new update in that version incest is working!
View attachment 3586283 View attachment 3586280
thanks and other thing... where i can find the wt mod who will really work for this update?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
why i can t start again from 0 this game? is so lame. where i can find previous update like v0.8.1? cause of this update i lost my entire previous save and all steps make it until now.. is not fair

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
thanks and other thing... where i can find the wt mod who will really work for this update?
They will release new update maybe it will work ok and they give WT!
For f95 WT you can look Here ,they will release it when it be ready.
why i can t start again from 0 this game? is so lame. where i can find previous update like v0.8.1? cause of this update i lost my entire previous save and all steps make it until now.. is not fair
You can start new game but they changed whole intro in game so everything is changed! You cant use old save file!
Just wait...

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
They will release new update maybe it will work ok and they give WT!
For f95 WT you can look Here ,they will release it when it be ready.

You can start new game but they changed whole intro in game so everything is changed! You cant use old save file!
Just wait...
to wait for? cause they change'd everythin and cause of them, like i told before i lost my entire full save and was one a amazing save

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just downloaded the game. Added the WT and patch.

Why are ALL the images missing?
1, what patch? The patch is to update from v0.9.0 to v0.9.1, next the mod isn't updated. So, yes, you're going to have issues.

Are you saving yourself the headache and just compressing next week's release?
I should not need to if they release another "update only" I can just compress it and add it to my old compression, that's what I did with v0.9.1.

Besides it only takes 5-10 minutes to compress it anyway.

I see they fixed Itch.io, it was free, now it's $15 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MalEl
Oct 19, 2023
Is .1 just bugfixes?
I'd like to know that too! 9.0 was a big rework to, let's say, meet the steam standards so the game can be legal there and accepted; 9.1 is a bugfix, and next week (if I got the correct info) will be 9.2 in which these 30 animations and stuff is going to be added to the game? Can someone please confirm?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
patch.rpy. The incest patch.

And you're saying the WT mod deleted all the images?
The mod will cause issues yes.

If you have v0.9.0 the patch is to bump it up to v0.9.1 along with all the bugfixes, it already includes the patch.rpy but like I've said 100 times now it is NOT updated for that "content' yet and probably won't be until the update next week.

I'd like to know that too! 9.0 was a big rework to, let's say, meet the steam standards so the game can be legal there and accepted; 9.1 is a bugfix, and next week (if I got the correct info) will be 9.2 in which these 30 animations and stuff is going to be added to the game? Can someone please confirm?
It literally says what it is in the changelog.

The only thing needed to change for Steam was the "high school" imagery, really the same for Patreon as well.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

If you have v0.9.0 the patch is to bump it up to v0.9.1 along with all the bugfixes, it already includes the patch.rpy but like I've said 100 times now it is NOT updated for that "content' yet and probably won't be until the update next week.

It literally says what it is in the changelog.

The only thing needed to change for Steam was the "high school" imagery, really the same for Patreon as well.
Changelog for 9.1 is blank.

Reactions: blackhat

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020

The game is 0.9.1
The incest patch is 0.9.1

I re-downloaded both, but didn't unzip the Patch or the WT Mod into it yet.

Incest is NOT pre-built into the game, so the patch will be needed.

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes