BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm a curious girl !
(i'm not english native, so please forgive my mistakes).

In my game, I have a lot of money, working at the studio and photoshoot with unknown guys.
I just found the club, never found the sexshop.
just had coke once (i'm lvl5 addict of weed and cum)

I have several questions (please help me)
- how a cum addict like me can see a guy jerking in the shower and just watch him ? Is there a way to have sex ?
- is something happend when cumcraze reach 100%
- how can I find the sex shop ?
- I found mail, weed dealer, red quarter, wellness center, club. Found gloryhole in club and pub
- is there a way to do something else just watch in the red quarter ?
- how do I find coke ? (just fund one time in the club toilet)
- is there a way to have anal sex ?
- I meet bibi, talk to her, talk to the owner. How to have sex with him ? or her ?
- Is there a way to pay weed with sex ?

I know, it's a lot of questions, but it will enjoy my game if I have the answer
kisses
Hey pepette,

I'll try and answer your questions below:
1) Good point. Will be fixed for the next large version (V0.8.7).
2) Sometimes yes; You may find Lizzy starting to throw herself at men in the bus, or she may not ask for money while working on the street, or she will grab a guy in the club and beg him/demand him to fill her up. Etc.
3) Sex shop can be found two ways:A) By chance while walking to and from the center. B) Doing the cleaning job you will get the address from Sandra.
4) Seems you found most of the stuff. What about the beach, loan shark, Museum & church?
5) No currently there is nothing else.
6) Find the dealer in town
7) Yes. While working the streets you may find that some men will want it, Also when working the archive. Some men in the club will want it.
8) Nothing with Bibi, Henry, yes there is. Do a search for Henry on this thread and you will find many, many, many answers :)
9) No, there is only a way to pay with sex for coke.

Hope that helps
BurningSun

Reactions: pepette

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi, BurningSun

I think there is a bug, Saturday morning, work in the library, makeup is activated when going to work, but the option to work ...

It is possible that the Saturdays are no longer worked, and if so, why is makeup placed?
Yeah you are right! Fixed for next version.

Thanks a lot
BurningSun

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
So it seems I'm locked out of the Henry "sex for rent" path if I make the wrong choice the first time it appears?
Is there any sugarcube.variable command to reset this choice?
I don't feel like replaying 64 days having to RNG every location and event all over again.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun
thanks for the update. Wonderful job.
Q: I was going every week to see Henry for a small rebate. One day, after your last update, I forgot the bloody dishes ! So got an increase of rent (wich I find a bit farfetched) but since when I visit Henry (the one visit to smooth things, not the one to pay rent) she doesn't do anything wich is stupid since she is going there for that. Is that a bug or just no dishes no f... ?
Thanks
Thanks! Glad you like it.
I know it is a little far-fetched, but it was/is a good way to have some duties + penalties at home, which is why I implemeted it. It does feel a bit forced though. Any suggestions? :)
The dishes have nothing to do with the 'work' Lizzy can do to lower rent. So would be a bug, but I can't recreate it at this time.

just little comment
- IRL, if I make up twice, I'm not getting twice pretty (wish it can be...). However if you're shower twice, you're not twice clean. But I can rearrange my make up after a little time
- Lot of man dislike have sex with girl when they are in their period. But if I'm under the pill and don't stop at the end of the mounth, I can stop my period (but it's not healthy).
- Perhaps, could add a "wait an hour" choice (for example to wait for the club opening)
1) Yea I know, as mentioned before, I need to fix it :)
2) Yea you should really do that, though I know it is done by girls. Period stuff will be properly fixed/updated when pregnancy is done (V0.9.0), but I don't think I'll implement the continuation of the pill as it is too much coding to make exceptions.
3) There will be an option to wait for the club opening in the next version (V0.8.6 'In Da Club') for sure.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: pepette

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
How to unlock loan shark content? I managed to find only one scene where Lizzie fails to pay the loan after extended week.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How to unlock loan shark content? I managed to find only one scene where Lizzie fails to pay the loan after extended week.
Wait out the week and go to him during your deadline. Choose that you don't have the money yet (will result to rape) while paying him locks any more scenes from him.

A few days after being raped, the loanshark will approach you and say something along the lines of you not paying your debt yet. I haven't explored this path so I can't really say much. Up to you to find out.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hey pepette,

I'll try and answer your questions below:
1) Good point. Will be fixed for the next large version (V0.8.7).
2) Sometimes yes; You may find Lizzy starting to throw herself at men in the bus, or she may not ask for money while working on the street, or she will grab a guy in the club and beg him/demand him to fill her up. Etc.
3) Sex shop can be found two ways:A) By chance while walking to and from the center. B) Doing the cleaning job you will get the address from Sandra.
4) Seems you found most of the stuff. What about the beach, loan shark, Museum & church?
5) No currently there is nothing else.
6) Find the dealer in town
7) Yes. While working the streets you may find that some men will want it, Also when working the archive. Some men in the club will want it.
8) Nothing with Bibi, Henry, yes there is. Do a search for Henry on this thread and you will find many, many, many answers :)
9) No, there is only a way to pay with sex for coke.

Hope that helps
BurningSun
Thank you so much for all these answers
I'll check for the future update !

just a question, seems being lvl5 cum addict is the way to offer free sex each time. No need to be cumcraze... So is cumcraze just when you are lower lvl ?

Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
Very hard but interesting game. Easy is very hard. I take the housekeeping path. Monday - Friday first study Housekeeping, later working. Saturday 2x study houskeeping. Free Time for + Moral. The first peroid have lowered my Moral to 0. Sandra is saying me, to increase houskeeping skill (not more time for this, i study Monday-Saturday). The next game over. I have read the hints, but for many actions i have no time, or i take the time, Game over come only faster. I think i make a mistake, but the trys go all to Game over after 1 1/2 Months.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
The game is extra difficult right now at the start because the period is really messing up morale. It makes it extremely hard to earn enough money without cheating. I would wait for next version.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Very hard but interesting game. Easy is very hard. I take the housekeeping path. Monday - Friday first study Housekeeping, later working. Saturday 2x study houskeeping. Free Time for + Moral. The first peroid have lowered my Moral to 0. Sandra is saying me, to increase houskeeping skill (not more time for this, i study Monday-Saturday). The next game over. I have read the hints, but for many actions i have no time, or i take the time, Game over come only faster. I think i make a mistake, but the trys go all to Game over after 1 1/2 Months.
The game is extra difficult right now at the start because the period is really messing up morale. It makes it extremely hard to earn enough money without cheating. I would wait for next version.
Yea the period thing is bad. New version that fixes this and many other bugs :mad: to come out tonight.

Cheers
BurningSun

Oct 15, 2016
Thank you for the awesome critique :)
It is impossible to have encountered several dead link pictures in 20 to 30 clicks. If you have, then you have installed it wrong.
Edit: Or you are trying to update a version that is too old - ty GoldenMousey :)

Perhaps 1 year from now you have managed to learn how to install a game properly :p

Sorry couldn't resist. In any case, it would be great if you could let me know the dead end you encountered to help me fix the bug.

Thanks a lot
BurningSun
Thank you for your kind words Sir and sorry for my harsh ones.
For your information
- I downloaded the game: Life_Choices_086.zip
- I extracted it into a new directory
- I clicked Life choices V0.8.6.html

The first dead picture I found in no time was: Life%20Choices%200.8.6/Amsterdam/City/ToiletsB.jpg

Please enlighten me. How I can improve my installing skills?

Edit: Second one was: Life%20Choices%200.8.6/Amsterdam/Icons/Job4A.png
the third one was: Life%20Choices%200.8.6/Amsterdam/Mall/Mall1.jpg

I've stopped playing.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Wait out the week and go to him during your deadline. Choose that you don't have the money yet (will result to rape) while paying him locks any more scenes from him.

A few days after being raped, the loanshark will approach you and say something along the lines of you not paying your debt yet. I haven't explored this path so I can't really say much. Up to you to find out.
When I tried that it just resulted in a screen that I couldn't get out of.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
This game was frustrating the hell out of me initally, sorry for being a dick, BurningSun, but it's a lot easier, obviously, if you just put the game on easy. The extra 100 you get at the start helps a lot.

Your period only costs you -9 morale every day. Take a shower in the morning and then a shower in the evening, that should get you +2. Nap in the park, +2. Weed is also a good boost. I would avoid taking the bus and enjoying the park unless you want to save scum because there's too many things that could go wrong. So only losing around -4 or -5 morale in total (you lose some from work, though maybe it depends on the job) is manageable. The key is getting your morale to 100 before your period starts. If you can afford it, I'd highly suggest getting workout gear and doing yoga in the park.

Apollyon47

May 9, 2017
how can i hack stats and money on mobile there used to be modded html with money hack is there any modded onea for 0.8.6.1

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thank you for your kind words Sir and sorry for my harsh ones.
For your information
- I downloaded the game: Life_Choices_086.zip
- I extracted it into a new directory
- I clicked Life choices V0.8.6.html

The first dead picture I found in no time was: Life%20Choices%200.8.6/Amsterdam/City/ToiletsB.jpg

Please enlighten me. How I can improve my installing skills?

Edit: Second one was: Life%20Choices%200.8.6/Amsterdam/Icons/Job4A.png
the third one was: Life%20Choices%200.8.6/Amsterdam/Mall/Mall1.jpg

I've stopped playing.
Hey Tarkin Tarhely,

A shame you stopped playing as you may be missing out on a game you like. You must have downloaded it for a reason right?

The 1st 2 pictures are actually pictures that were added in this update, so for a moment there I was like... say whaaaaaAaaat? Is (s)he right after all? But the fact that you mentioned the 3rd picture (been in the game since August 2018) and the fact that no one else has mentioned those pictures which are quite comment (therefore many people will have been able to come across them in a short period of time) makes me more than confident that you must have done something wrong.

You may not bother and that is fine, but have you double checked the install instructions I added to the data folder? The HTML file should not go into the Amsterdam folder. Are you getting any pictures?

Hope you will have more luck playing the next game.

Cheers
BurningSun

Edit: I double checked if the images were in the zip file and they are... pfew! :)

Reactions: Ryohky

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
When I tried that it just resulted in a screen that I couldn't get out of.
That will be fixed in the update I am realeasing in the next hour or so.

This game was frustrating the hell out of me initally, sorry for being a dick, BurningSun, but it's a lot easier, obviously, if you just put the game on easy. The extra 100 you get at the start helps a lot.

Your period only costs you -9 morale every day. Take a shower in the morning and then a shower in the evening, that should get you +2. Nap in the park, +2. Weed is also a good boost. I would avoid taking the bus and enjoying the park unless you want to save scum because there's too many things that could go wrong. So only losing around -4 or -5 morale in total (you lose some from work, though maybe it depends on the job) is manageable. The key is getting your morale to 100 before your period starts. If you can afford it, I'd highly suggest getting workout gear and doing yoga in the park.
No worries! I understand the game has a steep learning curve (as in what is where and what is important and what is not etc.) and that it overall probably is a bit harder than a lot of other games out there.

-9 Morale is fixed for the next update!

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: deluges

teael2144

Jul 6, 2018
I'm fairly new to these games and was wondering about a good platform to play HTML games. I cant seem to open it.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes