BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
After the first 20-30 click in the game I encountered several dead linked pictures, and one dead end. See me in 1 year.
Thank you for the awesome critique :)
It is impossible to have encountered several dead link pictures in 20 to 30 clicks. If you have, then you have installed it wrong.
Edit: Or you are trying to update a version that is too old - ty GoldenMousey :)

Perhaps 1 year from now you have managed to learn how to install a game properly :p

Sorry couldn't resist. In any case, it would be great if you could let me know the dead end you encountered to help me fix the bug.

Thanks a lot
BurningSun

Reactions: Ryohky and Vilho16

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
For anyone that wants a HTML file where you can go back & forward (essentially allows 'manual' save/stat scumming) and slightly lower width right-side panel (kinda intrusive when playing on phone), I made edits to 8.6.1 for both of these, see attached zipped HTML
You can already set the width through in-game options. :)
The large setting should be about the same, if not even a little smaller than your setting.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Good day @BurningSun , I've encountered the same broken images when I downloaded version 8.6.1 straight from 8.5.3. Do I need to redownload the data files again to be able to get the missing images?

Edit: Added proof instead of just ranting
Hi GoldenMousey,

The main issue is that unfortunately you have a savegame older than V0.8.3.1. When updating a game version older than V0.8.3.1 it should say in red text underneath the update image:
Your game was not updated. The version you are trying to update is too old. V0.8.3.1 or higher required.

Trying to update on older version could work, but unfortunately almost always results in horrible errors or missing links like yours.

I'm sorry to day that you are best of starting a new game.

Kind regards
BurningSun

Jokey

Sep 17, 2017
Small bug, I was working modeling. After I finished I was offered the walk, bus etc.. option I clicked one of them and ended up back in Danny's and there was no link to leave. Sorry it's so vague but I don't remember exactly what got me there but I had to load a save to fix it.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Is the period thing fixed? Because my first period tanked my morale down to like 40. And when my main way of getting morale back is naps in the park and showers because I lack money for anything else it quickly lead to a game over spiral. Used a new game on 0.8.6 and normal difficulty.

Reactions: Samur13 and Sharku

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm a curious girl !
(i'm not english native, so please forgive my mistakes).

In my game, I have a lot of money, working at the studio and photoshoot with unknown guys.
I just found the club, never found the sexshop.
just had coke once (i'm lvl5 addict of weed and cum)

I have several questions (please help me)
- how a cum addict like me can see a guy jerking in the shower and just watch him ? Is there a way to have sex ?
- is something happend when cumcraze reach 100%
- how can I find the sex shop ?
- I found mail, weed dealer, red quarter, wellness center, club. Found gloryhole in club and pub
- is there a way to do something else just watch in the red quarter ?
- how do I find coke ? (just fund one time in the club toilet)
- is there a way to have anal sex ?
- I meet bibi, talk to her, talk to the owner. How to have sex with him ? or her ?
- Is there a way to pay weed with sex ?

I know, it's a lot of questions, but it will enjoy my game if I have the answer
kisses

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
forgot to notify
one time, a gloryhole come up in the mall toilets, reach to a dead end (black screen)

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm a curious girl !
(i'm not english native, so please forgive my mistakes).

In my game, I have a lot of money, working at the studio and photoshoot with unknown guys.
I just found the club, never found the sexshop.
just had coke once (i'm lvl5 addict of weed and cum)

I have several questions (please help me)
- how a cum addict like me can see a guy jerking in the shower and just watch him ? Is there a way to have sex ?
- is something happend when cumcraze reach 100%
- how can I find the sex shop ?
- I found mail, weed dealer, red quarter, wellness center, club. Found gloryhole in club and pub
- is there a way to do something else just watch in the red quarter ?
- how do I find coke ? (just fund one time in the club toilet)
- is there a way to have anal sex ?
- I meet bibi, talk to her, talk to the owner. How to have sex with him ? or her ?
- Is there a way to pay weed with sex ?

I know, it's a lot of questions, but it will enjoy my game if I have the answer
kisses
The sex shop is a random find.. I'm not sure if it depends on rep, dignity or morale though. The easiest way to unlock is via the maid path.

The red light district content currently ends with the hooker bringing you inside one of the rooms. Gotta wait 'til it gets updated.

I found coke from dancing at the club, there's a girl who gives you Raul's card and that unlocks another section of the club, but that content also ends very quickly. I haven't found out how to consistently get coke, though.

I haven't figured out how to have sex with Henry for a rent reduction. The sign on his door always says that he'll be back soon, so, yeah no clue.

------------

When I go to the loan shark and can't repay my debt, it's basically a game over since there's no way to get out of that scene.

Reactions: pepette

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
The sex shop is a random find.. I'm not sure if it depends on rep, dignity or morale though. The easiest way to unlock is via the maid path.

The red light district content currently ends with the hooker bringing you inside one of the rooms. Gotta wait 'til it gets updated.

I found coke from dancing at the club, there's a girl who gives you Raul's card and that unlocks another section of the club, but that content also ends very quickly. I haven't found out how to consistently get coke, though.

I haven't figured out how to have sex with Henry for a rent reduction. The sign on his door always says that he'll be back soon, so, yeah no clue.

------------

When I go to the loan shark and can't repay my debt, it's basically a game over since there's no way to get out of that scene.
DETAILED GUIDE TO UNLOCKING THE HENRY SCENES, MILD SPOILERS FOLLOW:

For the Henry event, you need to be persistent. Whenever you are in your apartment with nothing to do, visit Henry. At some point of time, you WILL trigger a scene which states something like you hear noises coming from inside. That is the part where a new character named Bibi is introduced. After that, again, you have to be persistent and visit bibi, mostly on sundays. A trigger will occur and she'll let you in. There you need to hear out how she gets the rent so cheap.

After that, again, visit henry and once you hit the triggering scene( it's a very obvious scene, you'll know when you do), choose the submissive route. Most importantly create a save at this VERY POINT. because i guarantee you'll make a wrong choice, i know i did, lol!

You'll know you have selected the right choice when a rather......explicit image follow up after your choice (the text will read something like he tries to insert his finger into your mouth, and you gotta let him to progress, obviously!).

And that's that! everytime you have to pay rent now, visit henry and you'll get the option to 'perform favors to reduce rent' or something like that.

PS: Depending upon your stats, you'll unlock more and better actions you can perform for lowering the rent. You'll only start with a few basics ones like making out with him or letting him feel you up. As you become more....slutty....you get better options!

PPS : every encounter you have with Henry before unlocking his scenes, you need to keep on choosing innocent and submissive answer. for eg, if faced with a ques from henry like, "i hope you don't think what me and bibi are doing is wrong( or something like that, can't remember right now)", you gotta select the choice that says no, you don't see anything wrong.
(the above scenario was an example not a real scene, though you most definitely will have one such encounter on similar lines.)
Continue this way and you'll be making good progress in unlocking Henry quickly!

Reactions: DemiArc and pepette

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
DETAILED GUIDE TO UNLOCKING THE HENRY SCENES, MILD SPOILERS FOLLOW:

For the Henry event, you need to be persistent. Whenever you are in your apartment with nothing to do, visit Henry. At some point of time, you WILL trigger a scene which states something like you hear noises coming from inside. That is the part where a new character named Bibi is introduced. After that, again, you have to be persistent and visit bibi, mostly on sundays. A trigger will occur and she'll let you in. There you need to hear out how she gets the rent so cheap.

After that, again, visit henry and once you hit the triggering scene( it's a very obvious scene, you'll know when you do), choose the submissive route. Most importantly create a save at this VERY POINT. because i guarantee you'll make a wrong choice, i know i did, lol!

You'll know you have selected the right choice when a rather......explicit image follow up after your choice (the text will read something like he tries to insert his finger into your mouth, and you gotta let him to progress, obviously!).

And that's that! everytime you have to pay rent now, visit henry and you'll get the option to 'perform favors to reduce rent' or something like that.

PS: Depending upon your stats, you'll unlock more and better actions you can perform for lowering the rent. You'll only start with a few basics ones like making out with him or letting him feel you up. As you become more....slutty....you get better options!

PPS : every encounter you have with Henry before unlocking his scenes, you need to keep on choosing innocent and submissive answer. for eg, if faced with a ques from henry like, "i hope you don't think what me and bibi are doing is wrong( or something like that, can't remember right now)", you gotta select the choice that says no, you don't see anything wrong.
(the above scenario was an example not a real scene, though you most definitely will have one such encounter on similar lines.)
Continue this way and you'll be making good progress in unlocking Henry quickly!
The problem is I never get the follow-up scene after asking Bibi to tell me what they were up to. I ignored his hand on her thigh, I let him hug her, and said that I didn't see anything weird, but after visiting her, he is never in his apartment except on rent day, and even then all I can do is pay the rent.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
The problem is I never get the follow-up scene after asking Bibi to tell me what they were up to. I ignored his hand on her thigh, I let him hug her, and said that I didn't see anything weird, but after visiting her, he is never in his apartment except on rent day, and even then all I can do is pay the rent.
i am a 100% sure that the trigger happens on a non rent day, so i wouldn't exactly be looking forward to rent days if i were you, lol. try visiting him in the afternoons on weekdays.

what i used to do after having chatted with bibi was, visit him, if he was not present, go out of the house, do something( basically spend around 10-15 mins) and then come back and try again. averagely i would visit him 7-8 times a day. Give it a try, should definitely work.

Should it unfortunately not, something is amiss. I am sure stats definitely shouldn't have anything to do with this. Still, be persistent and you'll definitely unlock his scenes. i know that's how i did it.

Safe to say, BurningSun has made it a rather tedious process to unlock Henry. A small negative in a vast pool of positives imo!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
i am a 100% sure that the trigger happens on a non rent day, so i wouldn't exactly be looking forward to rent days if i were you, lol. try visiting him in the afternoons on weekdays.

what i used to do after having chatted with bibi was, visit him, if he was not present, go out of the house, do something( basically spend around 10-15 mins) and then come back and try again. averagely i would visit him 7-8 times a day. Give it a try, should definitely work.

Should it unfortunately not, something is amiss. I am sure stats definitely shouldn't have anything to do with this. Still, be persistent and you'll definitely unlock his scenes. i know that's how i did it.

Safe to say, BurningSun has made it a rather tedious process to unlock Henry. A small negative in a vast pool of positives imo!
I only mentioned him being there on rent days because they're the only times he is there. I'll try just spamming that shit constantly and see what happens. Thanks.

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, BurningSun

I think there is a bug, Saturday morning, work in the library, makeup is activated when going to work, but the option to work ...

It is possible that the Saturdays are no longer worked, and if so, why is makeup placed?

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
BurningSun
thanks for the update. Wonderful job.
Q: I was going every week to see Henry for a small rebate. One day, after your last update, I forgot the bloody dishes ! So got an increase of rent (wich I find a bit farfetched) but since when I visit Henry (the one visit to smooth things, not the one to pay rent) she doesn't do anything wich is stupid since she is going there for that. Is that a bug or just no dishes no f... ?
Thanks

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you very much for answers !

------------

Thks !
kisses reward !

Reactions: deluges

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I know, it is something that I need to fix and has been on my list a long time. Though you could argue that many girls these days put on more than just a little makeup. Foundation, primer, base layer, top layer etc etc... Such a shame.
just little comment
- IRL, if I make up twice, I'm not getting twice pretty (wish it can be...). However if you're shower twice, you're not twice clean. But I can rearrange my make up after a little time
- Lot of man dislike have sex with girl when they are in their period. But if I'm under the pill and don't stop at the end of the mounth, I can stop my period (but it's not healthy).
- Perhaps, could add a "wait an hour" choice (for example to wait for the club opening)

Reactions: deluges

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Bill in the club event is broken. Just shows a black screen afterwards.
Found the bug and fixed it for V0.8.6.2 which should be released today.

forgot to notify
one time, a gloryhole come up in the mall toilets, reach to a dead end (black screen)
It will be fixed in the next version V0.8.6.2

Is the period thing fixed? Because my first period tanked my morale down to like 40. And when my main way of getting morale back is naps in the park and showers because I lack money for anything else it quickly lead to a game over spiral. Used a new game on 0.8.6 and normal difficulty.
It is fixed in V0.8.6.2.

Thanks
BurningSun

Reactions: pepette
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes