pedro73376

Aug 18, 2017
How can you unlock all the anal scenes that is in the folder? even with lower dignity i cant unlock the event or didnt ask for anal
PD: Sorry for my bad english

Dreezer

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks greyelf for answering some questions. Zomg you revealed some of the secret code!:LOL:
What I tried to do... didn't work very well... is that Henry simply wants more, or nothing at all. You can't keep going to Henry and give him a kiss every time. Over time he will push Lizzy to do more for a discount or simply pay the full rent. Need to make it work better.

Cheers
BurningSun
I understand the logic behind the reasoning. But wouldn't it work better if, instead of your relationship level with Henry (something kind of abstract if you ask me), it simply counted the number of times you have lowered the rent already? I'm asking because in a previous game, i had unlocked the favours, but I simply couldn't do any.

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
SUP!!! My beloved @BurningSun I have recently comed back to the game to see the new things and have noticed I can no longer find the loanshark and therefore access to the slut path is it a bug? Before you would see the AD in the board in the entrance room.
I already breakdown the Henry pathing, until vaginal sex, well done but a bit short.
Then I wanted to ask you, aside from the 4 jobs, the loan shark dead end, the mistress dead end, the Henry dead end is there another ending to be found? Or ist just become an infinite grinder, since the CLUB, RED LIGHT DISTRICT and maybe the SEXSHOP work are not yet implemented, wonder to keep playing or wait for future updates.
Thanks in advance keep the good work!!!!

PD: Is there any random event in the whole GYM facility aside from the random sex events in the gym, the pool, the sauna and the massage does not provide anything else or sex encounters???? As well as the BEACH aside from the party random event, there's no more sex there lol?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is there any content with zac that im missing after i lost my job?
No. He tells you to find him at the coffee shop at the mall. There will be a link, but it will tell you that that is the end of the content at this time.

How can you unlock all the anal scenes that is in the folder? even with lower dignity i cant unlock the event or didnt ask for anal
PD: Sorry for my bad english
If you are able to whore Lizzy out on the streets, you will be able to see these scenes. There are also scenes at the archive (Library path) and some in the cleaning path.

I understand the logic behind the reasoning. But wouldn't it work better if, instead of your relationship level with Henry (something kind of abstract if you ask me), it simply counted the number of times you have lowered the rent already? I'm asking because in a previous game, i had unlocked the favours, but I simply couldn't do any.
Actually that is exactly what is happening. The 'relationship' with Henry builds whenever you do stuff with him. So after having done enough stuff with him, your relationship is high enough to unlock the next level. Call it a relationship, or a counter or whatever you like. Point is that after a set number of times doing a specific favor, the next one unlocks (BUT your dignity needs to stay low at this time).

Cheers
BurningSun

MrToon

Sep 15, 2017
Life Choices 0.8.6 is missing files.

Examples:
  1. Amsterdam/Mall/Lset.jpg
  2. Amsterdam//Club/RaulDance3.webm
  3. Amsterdam//Club/RaulDance4.webm
  4. etc.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Hey @BurningSun !
Would you mind sharing how you were able to increase the number of save files from the standard 8 to 20 in your Sugarcube 2 code?

Thank you in advance! Love Lara

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or a troll job but during the events where you're working off Mo's debt, choosing the 400$ dollar option only results in 100$ being taken off.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Life Choices 0.8.6 is missing files.

Examples:
  1. Amsterdam/Mall/Lset.jpg
  2. Amsterdam//Club/RaulDance3.webm
  3. Amsterdam//Club/RaulDance4.webm
  4. etc.
Love to know about the etc!
Hey @BurningSun !
Would you mind sharing how you were able to increase the number of save files from the standard 8 to 20 in your Sugarcube 2 code?

Thank you in advance! Love Lara
Hmpft greyelf beat me to it haha. (y)
I don't know if it's a bug or a troll job but during the events where you're working off Mo's debt, choosing the 400$ dollar option only results in 100$ being taken off.
Hmm which debt is that? I mean did he ask you to whore yourself out, or go to Donny's studio?

Thanks
BurningSun

Reactions: PilotLara

deluges

Dec 28, 2018

Hmm which debt is that? I mean did he ask you to whore yourself out, or go to Donny's studio?

Thanks
BurningSun
Flowershop job, when you've gone along with Mo and eventually have to go to Donny to work off his debt. It seems like all of the other ones provide the appropriate amount of money, but the 400 dollar threesome does not.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Flowershop job, when you've gone along with Mo and eventually have to go to Donny to work off his debt. It seems like all of the other ones provide the appropriate amount of money, but the 400 dollar threesome does not.
AHA! That piece of info helps a lot. Found the bug and fixed it for the next version.

Thanks
BurningSun

Reactions: deluges

MrToon

Sep 15, 2017

Thanks
BurningSun
I was only keeping track of things missing after i started to "play" around with Sugarcube in console :p.
But ill keep my console open from now on when I play your game :)

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Does the difficulty setting have anything to do with the rng encounters or is it mainly so we forget to go to work :p. If there were more weight given to bad things happening in normal / hard, that would make it more enticing.

Windowsigh

Aug 31, 2018
Love this game so far! My first run had me sent home in a few days, Amsterdam aint no joke! ;)

On another note, has anybody been able to figure out how to get the bad loanshark ending? I can only seem to find the good one, which is surprizingly warm and fuzzy... but not what I was going for. :p

Oct 10, 2017
I honestly think you are not using V0.8.6.1 as in that version I added a line (in orange). There are no rules for it so it is always present just like the rest of the text:
"Hi Pumpkin, come in, come in and close the door behind you please."
You sigh and you close the door behind you.
"Sit please!" Henry says while gesturing for you to come sit next to him on the couch.
"I knew you'd come back to me pumpkin. Now tell me dear, what are you willing to do today to lower the rent hmm?" he says while firmly placing his hand on your leg.
You look at him while wondering what you have you gotten yourself into and then you say;
"Hmm... I.. never mind Henry," you say while quickly removing his hand and [[walking away|Entrance]].

Right underneath that last part are the options normally for him to use Lizzy in whichever way she feels like depending on dignity & the relationship with Henry.

So could you please triple check your version? Thank you
BurningSun
just to let you know the loanshark bug is still an issue and im sure i have the newest version along with talking to henry about the 'rent' thier no links at that point either.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Would you consider taking a look at your code and adjusting how showers are handled? Dignity is pretty damn hard to lower naturally and the fact that they give you +1 dignity most of the time, doesn't help. Either having quick showers not give dignity (which I don't even get why you would choose this option otherwise) or adjust the code so that your hygiene threshold has to be below a certain point (say the min. requirement for going to work or to the club). Sometimes you have to take multiple showers in a day and it's unnecessary that we're gaining dignity for it when you're like practically clean. Why couldn't the initial shower have gotten you 100% clean? For those of us savvy enough to know that the flower shop is the best job, you just gain too much dignity between showering, the library and the job itself and I find that I spend more time save scumming to get instances at the park to lower dignity than I do actually playing the game. When every path is sending you spiraling towards corruption, the fact that we continually gain dignity for arbitrary reasons seems counter-intuitive. Please don't consider this "bitching" but rather positive criticism.

Also, do you want us to let you know about spelling errors or is that something you typically handle on your own? Your proofreading is pretty good considering your peers, but sometimes you have random hiccups (wether instead of whether in the difficulty guide at the start of the game, "sprorting pants" when you're buying running pants at the mall, "The filthy comments of the newly arrived men make you horny as hell, but you manage to control yourself and you leave before your body makes you do somehting you might regret. " when showing "something special" at the park, etc.).

Reactions: Hörby

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Does the difficulty setting have anything to do with the rng encounters or is it mainly so we forget to go to work :p. If there were more weight given to bad things happening in normal / hard, that would make it more enticing.
Hey deluges,

Have a look at the orange text at the bottom of the page where you can set your difficulty. It has no effect on random encounters.

Would you consider taking a look at your code and adjusting how showers are handled? Dignity is pretty damn hard to lower naturally and the fact that they give you +1 dignity most of the time, doesn't help. Either having quick showers not give dignity (which I don't even get why you would choose this option otherwise) or adjust the code so that your hygiene threshold has to be below a certain point (say the min. requirement for going to work or to the club). Sometimes you have to take multiple showers in a day and it's unnecessary that we're gaining dignity for it when you're like practically clean. Why couldn't the initial shower have gotten you 100% clean? For those of us savvy enough to know that the flower shop is the best job, you just gain too much dignity between showering, the library and the job itself and I find that I spend more time save scumming to get instances at the park to lower dignity than I do actually playing the game. When every path is sending you spiraling towards corruption, the fact that we continually gain dignity for arbitrary reasons seems counter-intuitive. Please don't consider this "bitching" but rather positive criticism.

Also, do you want us to let you know about spelling errors or is that something you typically handle on your own? Your proofreading is pretty good considering your peers, but sometimes you have random hiccups (wether instead of whether in the difficulty guide at the start of the game, "sprorting pants" when you're buying running pants at the mall, "The filthy comments of the newly arrived men make you horny as hell, but you manage to control yourself and you leave before your body makes you do somehting you might regret. " when showing "something special" at the park, etc.).
Please let me know all spelling mistakes you encounter. I'll fix them straight away. I believe there is nothing more annoying then spelling mistakes. They can really throw me and make me not like the entire story, especially when they are frequent or pretty silly. I do a lot of spelling checks all the time, but there is so much text (469,0000 words!) that it is very easy to miss some :D Especially when I'm adding new stuff on the fly, I tend to forget spelling checks. Yeah for some reason, I always mistype whether, wether and weather. Haha.

The quick shower is 15 min shorter, so could mean the difference between getting somewhere on time or not. Which is why I added it.
Why are you not getting 100% clean... well, does Lizzy have shampoo, or body-wash in her inventory? Without them, she is just rinsing herself a little. Does that really make you 100% clean? I guess that is debatable, but that is the reasoning behind it really. I know that even with those items you are still not getting to 100 straight away, but you get to 85 which is in my mind (I know I'm weird) pretty damn clean.
The showering only increases your dignity if it is below 75, which is already a huge difference with how it was before - used to not matter how high it already was.
Still I think the quick shower could use a boost, so I've removed the dignity gain from quick showers for the next version.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: deluges

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I was only keeping track of things missing after i started to "play" around with Sugarcube in console :p.
But ill keep my console open from now on when I play your game :)
Meh! Cheater-er! haha

Love this game so far! My first run had me sent home in a few days, Amsterdam aint no joke! ;)

On another note, has anybody been able to figure out how to get the bad loanshark ending? I can only seem to find the good one, which is surprizingly warm and fuzzy... but not what I was going for. :p
Great to hear you like the game.
Tried not to pay him back?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just to let you know the loanshark bug is still an issue and im sure i have the newest version along with talking to henry about the 'rent' thier no links at that point either.
I know this may sound negative or cocky, but it is impossible not to get any links when meeting with Henry to 'talk' about the rent. if you get the screen with the following text:
"Hi Pumpkin, come in, come in and close the door behind you please."
You sigh and you close the door behind you.
"Sit please!" Henry says while gesturing for you to come sit next to him on the couch.
"I knew you'd come back to me pumpkin. Now tell me dear, what are you willing to do today to lower the rent hmm?" he says while firmly placing his hand on your leg.
You look at him while wondering what you have you gotten yourself into and then you say;

You should also always see the following link:
"Hmm... I.. never mind Henry," you say while quickly removing his hand and [[walking away|Entrance]].

The reason you should see that bottom line is because there is no variable to it. It will always be there just like the top part will be.
Does your version on the left side of the screen say V0.8.6.3?

I've doublechecked some variables and other stuff, but can't find anything that could result in no link with Henry.

Regarding the Loanshark, sorry to ask again, but which bug is still there? The dead ends should also be fixed with the latest version. Can you tell me in which screen you are when you encounter the bug?

Thanks
BurningSun

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Hey deluges,

Have a look at the orange text at the bottom of the page where you can set your difficulty. It has no effect on random encounters.

Please let me know all spelling mistakes you encounter. I'll fix them straight away. I believe there is nothing more annoying then spelling mistakes. They can really throw me and make me not like the entire story, especially when they are frequent or pretty silly. I do a lot of spelling checks all the time, but there is so much text (469,0000 words!) that it is very easy to miss some :D Especially when I'm adding new stuff on the fly, I tend to forget spelling checks. Yeah for some reason, I always mistype whether, wether and weather. Haha.

The quick shower is 15 min shorter, so could mean the difference between getting somewhere on time or not. Which is why I added it.
Why are you not getting 100% clean... well, does Lizzy have shampoo, or body-wash in her inventory? Without them, she is just rinsing herself a little. Does that really make you 100% clean? I guess that is debatable, but that is the reasoning behind it really. I know that even with those items you are still not getting to 100 straight away, but you get to 85 which is in my mind (I know I'm weird) pretty damn clean.
The showering only increases your dignity if it is below 75, which is already a huge difference with how it was before - used to not matter how high it already was.
Still I think the quick shower could use a boost, so I've removed the dignity gain from quick showers for the next version.

Cheers
BurningSun
Excellent, I'll keep an eye out for grammatical issues, but yeah, for as much text as there is the spelling issues are pretty minimal which is a nice change of pace, ha.

Yeah, I saw all the orange text under the difficulty, I was just curious because it says "a few examples" so I thought I'd ask, thank you.

I completely zoned out about needing shampoo, body wash, so that does make some sense. I get you about the difference between quick and normal showers but haven't really encountered a scenario where the saved time was necessary, even using the crappy default bed, but thank you for the change!

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...along with talking to henry about the 'rent' thier no links at that point either.
By "no links" I believe you mean there are no 'sex' related links, because there is always a "walking away" option.

As you need the correct level of Dignity and relationship with Henry to see any 'sex' related options. How to check your relationship with Henry is .

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes