whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Hello awesme dev,. Gltch. I maxed out library slave. i quit. Got a job as a florist but i get fired on first day for missing work. said i'd missed five days but i had had never worked there. also donny showed up for work but i got fired. started a new game because florist route mo final never let me access anything. went to place morracan ganster said but had no options; blank screen. no choices. on a side not i love your gama.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Any way to cheat money in the game?
Simply searching this thread for "cheat money" using the "searching tool" will reveal two different methods (1. edit HTML file; 2. use debug object in web-browser Console) for doing what you want.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
"You want to quit? Who do you think you are?! I own you. You're my property. You think you can just walk away? Don't be cute. You're here illegally, and I know all sorts of stuff about you. Let that sink in. Don't force me to act on them... Now honey, you got a real sweat deal here. Think about it. You have a nice life here--you have a home and a great job from me that provides for you. Don't endanger that. Here, you have the freedom to be your true self, and know what it means to be a real adult in one of the greatest cities in the world. Tell you what, I'm going to give you some extra spending money when you show up for work later. Treat yourself, girl! Get yourself something nice and enjoy this wonderful city. I'll be expecting you; so make sure you bring your sweet ass to work. We'll talk a little later then, sweetie."

@BurningSun Y'know, she can't just call in to quit any ol' job just like that in the next version, can she? Lol.
Heheey, I like it... BUT it doesn't fit with Helen at all. But Willem, or Donny, or Mo or Bianca or maybe even Sandra... it would fit them perfectly. May use it if that is ok.

Add more content with Zack pls.
What content exactly are you referring too? Webcamming will be implemented with Zack at some point if that is what you are referring too.

hello, i dont have the "Line 117 -The Keukenhof " and i need it! because... i have STD and sure.. (i read for here than i need will go there for to go to the clinic, but i haven't it :( please can someone help me? (Im sorry with my english, i understand but it writing... xD
That busline is unavailable. It is just there for show really. In order to get rid of your nasty STD, you need to go to the Health clinic (also called Spa). It is located in Amsterdam North and it is unlocked either through a random encounter in the city, or through a leaflet on the message board.

Is pregnancy already in the game? i`ve not really found anything about it in the changelogs
If it is not in the changelog, it is not in the game. As someone already pointed out, it is planned for V0.9.0.0.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hello awesme dev,. Gltch. I maxed out library slave. i quit. Got a job as a florist but i get fired on first day for missing work. said i'd missed five days but i had had never worked there. also donny showed up for work but i got fired. started a new game because florist route mo final never let me access anything. went to place morracan ganster said but had no options; blank screen. no choices. on a side not i love your gama.
Hey awesome poster :)
I've had three people in total now that have encountered that bug. I've been unable to reproduce it so far, but still trying to figure it out.

You had a blank screen when you went to Faoud's house in Amsterdam North? You sure?

Thanks for letting me know
BurningSun

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Is there like a sunglasses shortage epidemic in the next city? Mine get stolen everytime I go to the beach. LOL

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Hey awesome poster :)
I've had three people in total now that have encountered that bug. I've been unable to reproduce it so far, but still trying to figure it out.

You had a blank screen when you went to Faoud's house in Amsterdam North? You sure?

Thanks for letting me know
BurningSun
I'm sure. There was some text but nothing to click. Deadend. Could not advance. Also, if you convince the gangsters you are a teacher you can't work at the florist anymore or quit to get another job.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Kissing Henry; You see his belly jiggle and it makes you heavy. Should that be heave? Also why does he have to be disgusting? Some girls have huge daddy fetishes. I do.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is there like a sunglasses shortage epidemic in the next city? Mine get stolen everytime I go to the beach. LOL
Yeah, the chance of losing them is quite high at the moment. Will tone it down when I redo the beach in the next update.
I'm sure. There was some text but nothing to click. Deadend. Could not advance. Also, if you convince the gangsters you are a teacher you can't work at the florist anymore or quit to get another job.
Ok do you by any chance remember what text was visible?
It indeed is the case that you can't work at the florist anymore, but you don't need to quit as it is done for you through the story if you like (though I just re-read it and it doesn't work well, so need to fix that). You should be able to go and get another job, unless either one of the following:
1) It is weekend and no job hunting can be done in the weekend, so wait till Monday
2) Lizzy's fame is too high 70+ (lower it at the church)
Could you please let me know if one of these apply?
Sorry for the return questions every time, but I'm merely trying to pinpoint the bug.
Kissing Henry; You see his belly jiggle and it makes you heavy. Should that be heave? Also why does he have to be disgusting? Some girls have huge daddy fetishes. I do.
I know a lot of people do, but in this particular game most of the people try and either trick Lizzy to do naughty stuff or they lure he in somehow. That is why in this case Henry is a dirty old grandpa.
Edit: Yes should be heave. Fixed for the next version.

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: whisperpuppy

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the chance of losing them is quite high at the moment. Will tone it down when I redo the beach in the next update.

Ok do you by any chance remember what text was visible?
It indeed is the case that you can't work at the florist anymore, but you don't need to quit as it is done for you through the story if you like (though I just re-read it and it doesn't work well, so need to fix that). You should be able to go and get another job, unless either one of the following:
1) It is weekend and no job hunting can be done in the weekend, so wait till Monday
2) Lizzy's fame is too high 70+ (lower it at the church)
Could you please let me know if one of these apply?
Sorry for the return questions every time, but I'm merely trying to pinpoint the bug.

I know a lot of people do, but in this particular game most of the people try and either trick Lizzy to do naughty stuff or they lure he in somehow. That is why in this case Henry is a dirty old grandpa.
Edit: Yes should be heave. Fixed for the next version.

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers
BurningSun
Makes total sense. I will try to replicate the deadend glitch on the Flower Shop route and send a screen shot. Thanks again for corresponding. I hope to help any way I can. I have spent many hours playing this game to see all its secrets. I do have one wish but I think it would ruin the almost dread vibe of the whole game and the theme of living with the consequences of your actions: a back button.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heheey, I like it... BUT it doesn't fit with Helen at all. But Willem, or Donny, or Mo or Bianca or maybe even Sandra... it would fit them perfectly. May use it if that is ok.
Yeah, go ahead, my dude. :] I wasn't writing with Helen in mind. In fact, I haven't even encountered any of these other characters except for Sandra. Further in the Maid career path Sandra leaves some notes with, let's say, interesting choice of words to describe our heroine. It completely changed my view of her, lol. I was hoping it was generic enough that it could fit a number of situations where the MC wanted to quit some line of work she no longer wanted to do... Please tweak it as you like. ;]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next time I play the game I'll try to keep a better track of bugs encountered for you so that it's easier to track down. I know it can be tough to see problems on the development side and not see or do things a player that goes into the game blind might do. Your game is awesome at this stage and much better than the boatloads of crap that's out there nowadays. The gameplay is good and captivates players to want to continue playing without having too many things that bogs it down. I really dig the details put into the game outside of just gameplay such as how to you incorporated real world places into your game, and how characters "live" in the world would know certain things (i.e., DFDS ferry line). Keep it up @BurningSun!

Reactions: whisperpuppy

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Side note from a dedicated fan of this game; since there is no audio i like to listen to the Bassnectar channel on Pandora while I play. I recommend trying it. Drinking wine helps the immersion as well. Probably explains many of my typos.,

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Stay awesome Back! Always glad to expand minds!

Not sure if it matters but my sound is out of a a surround sound receiver and i don't have neighbors so i blast it. bass rattles my liver. My windows rattle. This girl loves her bass.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
donny event from beach - after first coke trial on omg omg what should i do. can be done infinite Already explored the rest of the story. Hot

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes