Mikromann

Aug 13, 2017
I'm trying to get the option to go into the club. I've been handed a flyer to a club a couple of times, but it always isn't interesting so it gets thrown away.
Been playing for over three ingame months now already and have liberal 66 and dignity 44 since i thought i'd maybe have to raise/lower them to be interested in the club... but apparently not.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

Kenneth137

May 4, 2017
Getting close to release v0.8, but need a bit more time.

I got a full time job which is not your basic 9-5, so I'm putting free time into this, just because I like making the game, not because I have to for money or anything like that.

That being said, once V0.8 is out, I will make sure the updates come more regularly - a little smaller but not with huge gaps like the current one.

Thanks for your patience
BurningSun
It's one of the best HTML game I've ever played. Thank you for your work. Just a small question: Is it possible to steadily raise the reputation?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
It's one of the best HTML game I've ever played. Thank you for your work. Just a small question: Is it possible to steadily raise the reputation?
Hi Kenneth137,

Thanks a lot for the kind words! :)

At this time the best way to increase your rep is by doing one of the jobs; especially the photoshoot one. Another good way is to go to the club and drink and then dance.

The beach, once dignity is low enough, can help as well. In V8, the Spa will be opened and the pool will have events increasing rep like the beach.

Cheers
BurningSun

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
best answer is it will be out when it is out ^_-
Exactly. Take all the time you need @BurningSun. This is a fantastic and very enjoyable game and I will patiently wait for the release as I can understand that you do this over your free time without expecting much return. That being said I am pretty hyped for the new version to be released but again take the time you need to complete it.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
how can i unlock the glory holes in the toilets? (which 95 % (dev) of toilets are possible) -> (edit: found it out by my self)

what defines the reputation-stat? (edit: it's always a good start to read the hints ;-)

an what should happen to get the contactinformation for the next drug? is there a special drug level i have to reach, to get this random encounter?

thx a lot
I didn't get this stuff either, can you help me out?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i#m not 100% sure, but i think you have to visit the toilet in the club (friday and saturday) - maybe you have to visit the toilets more than ones [ and you need some fame and coruption]

Reactions: zazzaro

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Come on, it is agreat big game, it can always take some more time. In the end we will be happy with a great new version without too many bugs. Patience.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
For lack of patience I started a new approach on the last / actual version, as I remembered that for lack of patience I did not continue / finish the flower shop route. Now - again for lack of patoience again (!), I would like to know whether there will be sexual content. Getting the child from school and bringing it home is a nice thing to do, but... ... you know what I mean, don't you? Any hints?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes