Apr 29, 2017
A very nice game with a lot of potential. Just think that even after losing job you would be able to take them again if wanted. Waiting and expecting a lot of new content and more things to do.
Thank you for sharing!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
of next year ^_-
Yea, .8 has been in the works for quite sometime now.
Haha yea I know....

Obviously I've not been working on it for so long as if that would be the case the game would by now be 10x bigger than it was before. But sometimes life takes some turns when you least expect it and everything changes. On top of that I bit off more than I could chew, making me start things and more things as I was interested in getting them up and running, but not finishing stuff and then getting derailed again and again. So that is where it is at right now; A lot of new stuff, but unfinished as well.

Right now, I'm tying things up and pulling things out to try to get V0.8 out as soon as possible.

Cheers
BurningSun

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Haha yea I know....

Obviously I've not been working on it for so long as if that would be the case the game would by now be 10x bigger than it was before. But sometimes life takes some turns when you least expect it and everything changes. On top of that I bit off more than I could chew, making me start things and more things as I was interested in getting them up and running, but not finishing stuff and then getting derailed again and again. So that is where it is at right now; A lot of new stuff, but unfinished as well.

Right now, I'm tying things up and pulling things out to try to get V0.8 out as soon as possible.

Cheers
BurningSun
A tad bit busy atm could you leave me a link for your patreon or official page?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi burningsun

i get some serious bugs with the jobs.
i played in mozilla and closed and startet the browser with all taps again.

i got the fallowing problem in diffent gameplays with differnet jobs.

i think the saveplay got corrupted (reason unknown) because the bug is not every time.

bug himself:
the save lost the information about my charakter doing the job everytime and it says i forget to go to work, so there is first a warning and at the second time i got fired. all because the save does'nt remembers, after browserrestart? so after 2 restarts i lost the job for ever.

;-(

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The game was fun but felt really incomplete, will the development continue or is it abandoned?

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Getting close to release v0.8, but need a bit more time.

I got a full time job which is not your basic 9-5, so I'm putting free time into this, just because I like making the game, not because I have to for money or anything like that.

That being said, once V0.8 is out, I will make sure the updates come more regularly - a little smaller but not with huge gaps like the current one.

Thanks for your patience
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes