ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
How about this: have him discover the NTR, or some (as in never finds out how far the girls went), and then they make up and he believes he ahs won? Mmmm game has a good example, the MC finds out about it, they even break up but then get back together, but the full POV reveals she is still cheating, the kid isn't his and even that it was all a plan of the netori guy
That's not a bad idea, I'll see when I get to that point. Though, I honestly wouldn't mind making him so dense, gullible and trusting that if the baby came out black, he could get convinced by his wife that the kid has some sort of "pigmentation issue"

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
How about this: have him discover the NTR, or some (as in never finds out how far the girls went), and then they make up and he believes he ahs won? Mmmm game has a good example, the MC finds out about it, they even break up but then get back together, but the full POV reveals she is still cheating, the kid isn't his and even that it was all a plan of the netori guy
Damn that's fucking brutal.
I've always enjoyed darker stories and the more sinister sides of humans but even I would have a hard time thinking up a plot like that. That is fucked.

And yet it feels like I'd strangely enjoy seeing that unadulterated evil.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
"ObliviousNTR" dev name-... is that finally a fan of mystery perspective type game where you gradually notice changes in the heroine- and the MC remains mostly unaware what's going on behind the walls and under the tables.. or the cryptic mail from unknown senders- .... nah i'm guessing not.-..

Though I would like a game like that- all these games tend to fool you into a male hero pov until they go on a trip or something where the scene then cuts to the heroine getting fucked until you forget she even had a boyfriend or husband.. Which isn't really in the taste of NTR to me. It's an extremely popular tag on dlsite and so many games tend to just use it and have an unshown-only mentioned in prologue- relationship but just showcase girl getting fucked without all the drama that comes with.

But that's just me assuming things- i'll play it when it gets a few more updates. I'm glad it's not using the usual default male character people paint black in koikatu and often give sunglasses to hide his warped and disfigured face.

edit: reading through thread- seems bout what I expect. I don't agree with Japan doing mystery pov often and western games doing femc corruption more often though- I think it's about the same. But Japanese games certainly have a wider variety and you can find plenty of titles that suit you. A really good example of male PC done decent would be something like 雨宿り蛙 games. Would be nice to have them all chatgpt'd so more people would play them here. Though the art would turn people off. (I personally don't mind it at all- and feel distinct styles are more appealing)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
"ObliviousNTR" dev name-... is that finally a fan of mystery perspective type game where you gradually notice changes in the heroine- and the MC remains mostly unaware what's going on behind the walls and under the tables.. or the cryptic mail from unknown senders- .... nah i'm guessing not.-..

Though I would like a game like that- all these games tend to fool you into a male hero pov until they go on a trip or something where the scene then cuts to the heroine getting fucked until you forget she even had a boyfriend or husband.. Which isn't really in the taste of NTR to me. It's an extremely popular tag on dlsite and so many games tend to just use it and have an unshown-only mentioned in prologue- relationship but just showcase girl getting fucked without all the drama that comes with.

But that's just me assuming things- i'll play it when it gets a few more updates. I'm glad it's not using the usual default male character people paint black in koikatu and often give sunglasses to hide his warped and disfigured face.

edit: reading through thread- seems bout what I expect. I don't agree with Japan doing mystery pov often and western games doing femc corruption more often though- I think it's about the same. But Japanese games certainly have a wider variety and you can find plenty of titles that suit you. A really good example of male PC done decent would be something like 雨宿り蛙 games. Would be nice to have them all chatgpt'd so more people would play them here. Though the art would turn people off. (I personally don't mind it at all- and feel distinct styles are more appealing)
Mystery NTR is not the same as oblivious NTR. Mystery NTR also has an oblivious male MC, but the player is also limited to that guy's POV, so we won't see the female's corruption arc in full detail until the guy finally finds out about everything. It's very tricky to pull off because you still want it to be hot, but you can't show what's really happening. It's kinda about anxiety and that feeling of dread thinking something ain't right, but you don't have proof lol.

General oblivious NTR has recollection room or just straight up POV switch to female to show players the scenes.

Reactions: ObliviousNTR

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
one day we'll get one of these NTR focused game where we're the bull :LOL:.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
darn.. seemed like a interesting premise just dont like unavoidable ntr enjoy the idea of the choices causing the cheating rather then oh cheating going to happen no matter what angle. i hope the game goes well regardless. also a question is this your first game? are you learning on the fly? if so how? mostly asking cause i want to try my hand at making a game but unsure what to do.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
NTR is more of a betrayal type deal.
NTR on this website kinda means - not only MC has sex, and there are other dudes that can fuck girls too. That is why I check every NTR game, even though I don't really enjoy actual NTR, but I do enjoy games where other dudes also fuck girls besides MC, and I am ok with those girls also being the ones that MC can romance, so long as the one that I choose doesn't fuck anyone else.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
The main heroine (Lisa) will cheat and that's unavoidable but the side characters are optional. Though, they won't have much of a story outside of cheating unless it's to advance the story of Lisa.
So she's the main heroine, but not the person you play as?
Who do you play as?

fucknolink

Feb 16, 2019
If I could have it my way, the "MC" would stay oblivious to the end. So that's what I will do unless people want the option for him to find out. Also, my the focus will be a lot more on the female's point of view so it's a lot more/completely like the Japanese style of NTR that you explain.
Good Choice

if you choose MaleMC POV like dark hero party, F95z Self inserter will explode to smitheren

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I actually do really want to add this option to the game in like a Ren'Py version of "NTR Legend" but that won't but until a while into the future since the Female POV is my priority right now.

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
darn.. seemed like a interesting premise just dont like unavoidable ntr enjoy the idea of the choices causing the cheating rather then oh cheating going to happen no matter what angle. i hope the game goes well regardless. also a question is this your first game? are you learning on the fly? if so how? mostly asking cause i want to try my hand at making a game but unsure what to do.
This is my first time making a game, I spent a bit of time experimenting on Ren'Py and Koikatsu to make sure that I at least got a good grasp on the basics of what I wanted to do with them. You'll learn a lot through practice, but as for anything else art related outside of Koikatsu, I'm not really great at it and I'm also somewhat new to that too. However, like the dev that guy earlier mentioned (雨宿り蛙), I personally don't mind bad or mid art as long as the NTR is good. Of course though, you can just spend a bit of extra time and I'm sure you can get at least half-way decent at a lot of things that's required to make a game

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
Those people don't understand english, I guess -game protagonist refers to whomever you play as.
So do you also play as the dude?
You play as the female but as I've mentioned:

The FMC is the main focus yeah, I do have MC POV planned but it's more so to show her corruption progress and to show what she's capable of doing in front of the oblivious MC. Makes for some nice scenes that will partially show the FMC's POV. It will be optional, like if you press a button then you can see things that the MC can't.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
You could consider removing the male protagonist tag then, since that's kinda misleading.
Thank you for your candor!

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Well there is NTR game where you play as MC, who is stealing others guy harem after he helped that guy to get that harem. "Corrupting My Friends Harem". Pretty decent for Netori game and it's kinda breath of fresh air with all BBC NTR games here on the forum.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
These NTR boys are some of bravest or dumbest mofos around.

>See the guy next to the woman? Yeah, he speared the fucking demon king through the chest. To even get to the demon king, he went through a LOT of his servants and also speared them through the chest.
>Don't care, any hole is goal (y)
The chads know you can't get everything, either you save the world or marry with your childhood friend, not both.