Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Just to throw a sticky spanner in the works, what about making a significant relationship with multiple people? I.e. a poly relationship sort of deal, where three or more of you are all entangled in a decidedly lewd manner.

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
Windows Defender completely quarantines this file. Even on an Administration account I can't open this file or even make an exception for it (which is super weird). Any ideas on how to fix that?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I can already tell the flavor of the writing is lacking ......... she rubs her pussy ...she sucks your dick ....you fuck her ...you cum .....the end ,,,,,,,,so erotic on the descriptions NOT !!!!!! no feel no emotion, its like robots describing sex

lawlow

Feb 9, 2020
we have played a lot of games like that
but the only thing that can make this game lively if the npcs can make their own decision and interact with each other
and react to your interactions with other than them .
-
please

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
I can't even save the game? pressing the button does nothing, load game brings up a window for me to choose where my saved game is.

Yuie32

Feb 22, 2021
What were the changes for the previous version? Idk what happened between 01 and 04. Also where are the blue people?

Murakisensate

Feb 18, 2020
The issue with this game, as it is currently, is that so many games have this kind of slice of life sandbox style but do it better. This one takes far too long to get anywhere with the NPCs and you have no control over the population like you would in, say, Lifeplay, Degrees of Lewdity or Influencing. In any of those titles I have full control over what kind of NPCs I encounter and their sexual preferences so I can very easily get the content I want. They also have far more vibrant worlds/ maps to go over.

Now, I do understand that this game is still early in development and it can improve over time. I hope it does improve and becomes a very good, worthwhile title. It's just not really worth playing it at this point in time as there are so many better options.

My advice to the dev would be this: spend some time with other sandbox, SoL titles and figure out what they're doing that you could incorporate to make your own game better and what you can do better than them to set Life Adventures apart from the pack.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
this game is still in begining, so lets hope it will get better with time, there is a lot which needs to work on, especiialy sex scenes.

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
I can't even save the game? pressing the button does nothing, load game brings up a window for me to choose where my saved game is.
When you click the save button it should create a "Saves" folder next to the LifeAdventures.exe file.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And the result is unequal.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are numerous though they lack personality.
The plot is simple and easy to understand.
The artistic side is correct.

We play the protagonist in his daily life and relationships.
The gameplay is simple but repetitive. It seems there's no event yet.
The characters are kind of bland.
Everything is based on attractiveness. Even so, it's strange how it works. For example, an NPC has an ugly face (what is an ugly face by the way?) but charisma, no body fat and muscular : conclusion, he isn't attractive (what? Only the face matters?). The same with NPC : we should be limited in our interactions if they think we aren't.
The visual is fine though simple. The colors are a nice touch and very important to differentiate the gender of the NPCs we meet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I stopped very early because the interactions weren't interesting. There should be some progress and not everything from the get go (unless we are suppose to play as an overconfident slut). Chit chatting is fine but there should be options about what and reactions from NPCs and ourselve. If they are doing something, we should be able to propose to do that activity together (not only helping the mother). The same, if we are doing something, we should be joined if an NPC is interested in what we are doing.
Gay content seems to be possible in this game. In that case, in character creation, we should be able to inform about dick sizes. Furthermore, it makes me hoping for future possible bi content.
I always try to play as an average man that evolves over time but, in an early build like this, it doesn't seem to be the best way for this game.

Good continuation.

Awser

Jan 16, 2020
game of pain
i search npc so much and thay hate all WtF Nah i hate this
i think this real life adventure all people hate you or dont want go with you if this is real life they go away when thay see you or heard your foot step

Reactions: Yuie32

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And the result is unequal.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are numerous though they lack personality.
The plot is simple and easy to understand.
The artistic side is correct.

We play the protagonist in his daily life and relationships.
The gameplay is simple but repetitive. It seems there's no event yet.
The characters are kind of bland.
Everything is based on attractiveness. Even so, it's strange how it works. For example, an NPC has an ugly face (what is an ugly face by the way?) but charisma, no body fat and muscular : conclusion, he isn't attractive (what? Only the face matters?). The same with NPC : we should be limited in our interactions if they think we aren't.
The visual is fine though simple. The colors are a nice touch and very important to differentiate the gender of the NPCs we meet.

Overall, I stopped very early because the interactions weren't interesting. There should be some progress and not everything from the get go (unless we are suppose to play as an overconfident slut). Chit chatting is fine but there should be options about what and reactions from NPCs and ourselve. If they are doing something, we should be able to propose to do that activity together (not only helping the mother). The same, if we are doing something, we should be joined if an NPC is interested in what we are doing.
Gay content seems to be possible in this game. In that case, in character creation, we should be able to inform about dick sizes. Furthermore, it makes me hoping for future possible bi content.
I always try to play as an average man that evolves over time but, in an early build like this, it doesn't seem to be the best way for this game.

Good continuation.
Thank you for the feedback.
So you definitely can be attractive to some NPCs with the ugliest face, I developped a "preference" system where each NPC has their own taste regarding other characters looks. For exemple, if you meet all the following criterias for a NPC who love asian muscular men in their thirties, then they will most likely be attracted to you (you can ask a NPC what are their physical preferences if they have high enough affinity with you).

Then there are interractions which are locked if an NPC doesn't have enough desire towards you. Ask an NPC about their sexual preferences when they have no desire for you and you will get rejected for example.

You can keep track of the NPCs you meet by getting their phone numbers, you can access a character's description page from the phone even without being in the same room.

I invite you to check out the Player's guide if you want to read about existing game mechanics.

I know the game is a bit lackluster for now, but this is the beginning. Also this is my first game so I'm still learning how to make things interesting along the way.

I like your idea of being able to both have a job and studying. I will make it possible in 0.5.0, you will be able to enroll in college by buying a student card which will allow you to study. Thanks for the idea and for trying out Life Adventures!

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answer.

Thank you for the feedback.
So you definitely can be attractive to some NPCs with the ugliest face, I developped a "preference" system where each NPC has their own taste regarding other characters looks. For exemple, if you meet all the following criterias for a NPC who love asian muscular men in their thirties, then they will most likely be attracted to you (you can ask a NPC what are their physical preferences if they have high enough affinity with you).

Then there are interractions which are locked if an NPC doesn't have enough desire towards you. Ask an NPC about their sexual preferences when they have no desire for you and you will get rejected for example.

You can keep track of the NPCs you meet by getting their phone numbers, you can access a character's description page from the phone even without being in the same room.

I invite you to check out the Player's guide if you want to read about existing game mechanics.

I know the game is a bit lackluster for now, but this is the beginning. Also this is my first game so I'm still learning how to make things interesting along the way.

I like your idea of being able to both have a job and studying. I will make it possible in 0.5.0, you will be able to enroll in college by buying a student card which will allow you to study. Thanks for the idea and for trying out Life Adventures!
As I was saying, the character I created is average in either his look and tastes (I didn't chose any trait since I don't know what's their use). As a result, the characters he finds attractive or hot don't like him back.

Also, I don't like the idea of losing any relationship after evolving because it's not limited to appearance only (it's just the first step).

Does that work for everybody?

I usually prefer exploring the game myself and when it's been a while since I found anything new, I read the guide because, from my point of view, it's the first step before cheating (which kills the idea of playing a game).

Good continuation.

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
Hello.

Thanks for the answer.

As I was saying, the character I created is average in either his look and tastes (I didn't chose any trait since I don't know what's their use). As a result, the characters he finds attractive or hot don't like him back.

Also, I don't like the idea of losing any relationship after evolving because it's not limited to appearance only (it's just the first step).

Does that work for everybody?

I usually prefer exploring the game myself and when it's been a while since I found anything new, I read the guide because, from my point of view, it's the first step before cheating (which kills the idea of playing a game).

Good continuation.
Yes you can ask every NPC their phone number, you usually need 25 affinity for them to accept (or less if they think you're attractive).

Maybe the NPCs are a bit too demanding about looks, I think I need to find the good balancing. I created the "Low standards" in 0.4.0 to give more chances to average characters but it might not be enough, I think I will buff this trait for 0.5.0. Anyway I kinda want to keep it difficult for average characters to find partners because I think it reflects reality and it encourage players to try to match the physical preferences of the NPCs they are interested in.

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Again, thanks for the explainations.

Yes you can ask every NPC their phone number, you usually need 25 affinity for them to accept (or less if they think you're attractive).

Maybe the NPCs are a bit too demanding about looks, I think I need to find the good balancing. I created the "Low standards" in 0.4.0 to give more chances to average characters but it might not be enough, I think I will buff this trait for 0.5.0. Anyway I kinda want to keep it difficult for average characters to find partners because I think it reflects reality and it encourage players to try to match the physical preferences of the NPCs they are interested in.
And it's fine. I'm just sharing my thoughts, hoping to help you make the game better.

So you've already made some corrections, which is good to know.

If you want to reflect reality, there are ugly people that have no problem finding partners and beautiful ones that are left alone too. But again, what I want you to realize is that not everything is based on look in a relationship, though I don't know if it's doable with your game to include more criteria (intelligence, knowledge, handyman/manual, cook, humor, shyness/uninhibited, rich/poor, classic/styled, artist, generosity/selfishness, perfume/body odor, kindness/roughness, helper or not, many more), because the descriptions are almost about appearance only (ethnicity, gender, face, body fat, muscles, butt, clothes), with a little of charisma, education and job.

About matching the NPCs preferences : if that's how you want it to work, then that information should be easier to find. If we have to at least reach X affinity to know, then train to evolve the right way (gym, school, cinema), without forgetting the money needed for that, it'll become too much grind. Instead, focusing on NPCs that already like us will be easier and immediately rewarding, making those mechanism useless (knowing that players of adult games are more or less only interested in sex scenes). You have to find a middle ground for it to seem natural and not just an obligation. Furthermore, we loose too easily happiness with negative answers.

Usually, this kind of games offers minimal interactions that increase after learning informations or increasing the right stat.

Sorry if I'm overthinking and I hope I'm not being too annoying but it's too rare to find a game that could allow a bi playthrough, so maybe my expectations are too much.

Good continuation.

Reactions: NomadFunbite

NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
Hello.

Again, thanks for the explainations.

And it's fine. I'm just sharing my thoughts, hoping to help you make the game better.

So you've already made some corrections, which is good to know.

If you want to reflect reality, there are ugly people that have no problem finding partners and beautiful ones that are left alone too. But again, what I want you to realize is that not everything is based on look in a relationship, though I don't know if it's doable with your game to include more criteria (intelligence, knowledge, handyman/manual, cook, humor, shyness/uninhibited, rich/poor, classic/styled, artist, generosity/selfishness, perfume/body odor, kindness/roughness, helper or not, many more), because the descriptions are almost about appearance only (ethnicity, gender, face, body fat, muscles, butt, clothes), with a little of charisma, education and job.

About matching the NPCs preferences : if that's how you want it to work, then that information should be easier to find. If we have to at least reach X affinity to know, then train to evolve the right way (gym, school, cinema), without forgetting the money needed for that, it'll become too much grind. Instead, focusing on NPCs that already like us will be easier and immediately rewarding, making those mechanism useless (knowing that players of adult games are more or less only interested in sex scenes). You have to find a middle ground for it to seem natural and not just an obligation. Furthermore, we loose too easily happiness with negative answers.

Usually, this kind of games offers minimal interactions that increase after learning informations or increasing the right stat.

Sorry if I'm overthinking and I hope I'm not being too annoying but it's too rare to find a game that could allow a bi playthrough, so maybe my expectations are too much.

Good continuation.
That's interresting I didn't think about it that way, so I could for example make attraction based half on looks and half on interactions you have with NPCs like showing them you are funny, smart, ect...

I'm not sure how to do this for now but I'll definitely keep this idea in mind! Thank you :)

I kinda like the game being a bit grindy, I don't know if it's just me liking it this way, once again it's about finding the right balance, I think I'll figure it out with time and feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliz82
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes