NomadFunbite

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2023
banner.png

Overview:
This is a life simulation adult game. It is mostly text-based, the player interracts with the buttons available on the screeen. This game generates random NPCs the player can talk with, hang out with or even have sex with. The player can find a job to make money, entertain themselves going to the cinema, or getting a better physique when going to the gym. The game is in an early stage of development.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: NomadFunbite
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture1.png Capture2.png Capture3.png Capture4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Yeah, this one needs a lot of work.

I've got nothing against text-based games (hell, I'm making one rn), but that text needs to be more than just 'You talk to person' and 'I think you are attractive'.

My advice would be:
1) Cut down on the number of NPCs. It's honestly just overwhelming, and considering all the interactions are the same, it's not all that interesting.
2) Give NPCs some personality traits. I think a good example of something to emulate would be 'Newlife'. That game does a good job of having distinct NPCs who interact differently with the player. It also does a good job of painting a picture with words, allowing you to understand how you should feel about certain NPCs beyond 'Ben is attractive'.
3) Give more hints on how an NPC feels about the player. When 'getting to know' someone, have text such as 'Ben seems to enjoy your company' or 'Ben seems to think you're an utter wanker'.
4) An option to not have the Blue Man Group avatars would be nice. I get it might be a placeholder for actual art, but I find it rather offputting to look at the same bald person every time I talk to someone.
5) Give players some more traits during character creation. Again, this is something Newlife does well. In that game you can play as a overly-confident bitch, a gulible bimbo, or a nymphomaniac trying to pop out as many babies as possible.

I can see the appeal of this sort of thing. The aforementioned Newlife is one of my favorite games on this site, but right now, Life Adventures is too barebones at the moment to recommend.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018

I've got nothing against text-based games (hell, I'm making one rn), but that text needs to be more than just 'You talk to person' and 'I think you are attractive'.

My advice would be:
1) Cut down on the number of NPCs. It's honestly just overwhelming, and considering all the interactions are the same, it's not all that interesting.
I don't think it's an issue of there being too many NPC's, since their all randomly generated on the spot, and seem to deleted when they disappear. That or more then one NPC has the same exact name, which is a much bigger issue.

Reactions: xoxo1001

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeAdventures-0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
The concept looks nice, but the version number is low, so i wont download it straight away.... However, i love the fact, that we can pick the gender of the protagonist! And accroding to the tags, there's lesbian content! So intantly bookmarked!

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018

My advice would be:
2) Give NPCs some personality traits. I think a good example of something to emulate would be 'Newlife'. That game does a good job of having distinct NPCs who interact differently with the player. It also does a good job of painting a picture with words, allowing you to understand how you should feel about certain NPCs beyond 'Ben is attractive'.
3) Give more hints on how an NPC feels about the player. When 'getting to know' someone, have text such as 'Ben seems to enjoy your company' or 'Ben seems to think you're an utter wanker'.
4) An option to not have the Blue Man Group avatars would be nice. I get it might be a placeholder for actual art, but I find it rather offputting to look at the same bald person every time I talk to someone.
5) Give players some more traits during character creation. Again, this is something Newlife does well. In that game you can play as a overly-confident bitch, a gulible bimbo, or a nymphomaniac trying to pop out as many babies as possible.

I can see the appeal of this sort of thing. The aforementioned Newlife is one of my favorite games on this site, but right now, Life Adventures is too barebones at the moment to recommend.
All solid advices and suggestions.

If any Dev wants their game to be successful, just look at Newlife. That game was bound to be the best one out there but the extremely slow development makes it mediocre at best. Mimic what was done right there and fix what people don't like and your game will be a success.

Yuie32

Feb 22, 2021
I can't really play this game since I came to the conclusion that the screen resolution isn't showing me the rest of the buttons. I can't get past the character creation screen because of this.

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
I can't really play this game since I came to the conclusion that the screen resolution isn't showing me the rest of the buttons. I can't get past the character creation screen because of this.
press Ctrl + Alt + Right or Left Arrow, it will change the screen display to vertical,
you will see the "Create character" button at the end of the screen.
To put the screen as it was press Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow.

biggers11

Dec 9, 2020
1681750295567.png
Same its looking like this for me

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
press Ctrl + Alt + Right or Left Arrow, it will change the screen display to vertical,
you will see the "Create character" button at the end of the screen.
To put the screen as it was press Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow.
That did not work for me

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Change Transexuals to Transgender, as it's a more 'up to date' term, and also more accurate. Being Trans is not a sexuality (as being hetero or homosexual) but a gender expression.
or even better, split transexuals and transgender to two different types.
after all, look at MASH and klinger and how he refused to be labeled as transexual :).

Reactions: devil999LEXX

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Change Transexuals to Transgender, as it's a more 'up to date' term, and also more accurate. Being Trans is not a sexuality (as being hetero or homosexual) but a gender expression.
Transsexual refers to a transgender individual who has undergone sex reassignment surgery, doesn't it? Or has that changed? I can't remember which this game is referring to though. I only played for 5-10 minutes yesterday.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes